19: Min-eun

HA EUN'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard some giggles and clicking sound of camera. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yu Jin and Jaemin laughing while holding a camera then I realised that they were taking my pictures..... wait not mine but ours! Minhyun was still sleeping on my shoulder.

"Yahh! What are you guys doing??" I shouted a bit making everyone stare at me and Minhyun also woke up.

"Ugh...why the fuck are you guys shouting?" He asked while rubbing his eyes a bit.

"See, they are taking pictures of us while we were sleeping!" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yess!" I said while glaring at Yu Jin and Jaemin.

"You two....!" He said while pointing his index finger at them.

"Good job! You nice keep going!" He said while showing them thumbs up.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Wtf?" I said while looking at him weirdly

"Anyways, do you guys have something to eat?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah, here you go" I gave him the snack bag.

"Hey can we exchange our seats?" I asked Minhyun.

"Why?" He asked.

"I wanna have window seat" I replied.

"Okay, come" he said.

We exchanged seats and I asked him "when we will arrive?"

"In half an hour maybe" he said.

"Okay" I said and started playing with my phone.

"Let's take some pictures" I said to him and took some pictures. He took my phone and said "let me click some"

He held my shoulder with his hands and pull me closer to him and took a photo. My cheeks started heating up. Goshh.

"Why are your cheeks red?" He asked with a small smirk.

"I-it's so hot" ughh why did I stutter.

"Really?" He asked.

"Y-yeahh" I replied.

Suddenly a phone call came I frowned when I saw it was a unknown number so I just ignored. "What's wrong? Why aren't you picking it up?" Minhyun asked.

"It's a unknown num-" my phone ranged again. I sighed and clicked on the green button.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey! It's me yeonjun."

"Oh... yeonjun. How are you? Where were you? Why didn't you come to school?" I showered him with questions cause I was curious he's not coming to school for couples of days.

"Haha...1st I'm good, 2nd I was with my father, and 3rd I was out of station because of my father.....we had some kind of work to do"

"Oh....I really wanted to call you but I don't have your number.... that's why I couldn't get to call or text you" I said.

"It's okay....you can save my number"

"Yeahh" I said.

"Anyways.... let's meet later"

"Actually were going to trip it's organised by the school so....i don't think I can meet you for 3-4 days" I said.

"Yeahh I know and I will be there.... I'm about to reach there"