17: Baby

HA EUN'S POV

(NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL)

"Hey guys! Let's go and buy stuffs for tomorrow!" Yu Jin suggested as we were walking home together.

"Hmm... sounds good!" I said.

"So let's go!" Jaemin said.

Then we went to convenience store and started looking for whatever we need. "Let's buy this! It's looking delicious!" Yu Jin said.

"Also this" I said and put that thing in basket. Jaemin was holding the basket for Yu Jin and Minhyun for me.

"How much are you guys going to buy?? We're going only for 3 days not for a month" Jaemin said.

"Shut up and do as we say" Yu Jin said.

Jaemin just roll his eyes and I asked "do you guys don't want to buy anything?"

"Nah you're buying enough" Minhyun said.

"I'm not gonna give you anything. Buy yourself whatever you need" I said and stick out my tongue on him.

"Tsk...cute" he mumbled.

'what the heck? Did he just called me cute? Oh my god....'

"Okay I'm done!" Yu Jin said.

"Yeah me too" I uttered.

"Are you guys sure that you don't want anything?" I asked the guys.

"No, i already told you that yours are enough" Minhyun replied and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay so let's go and pay" Jaemin said and we went to counter for payment. The cashier started checking and Yu Jin asked "so.... who's gonna pay?"

"Dude, what do you mean by 'who's gonna pay' you bought these things so obviously you're going to pay" Jaemin said sarcastically.

"Like you're not gonna eat them. We'll pay together, now everyone shut your mouth and take out your money" Yu Jin replied more like she scolded us.

"Yeah yeah fine🙄" Jaemin said.

We paid and cashier gave the things to us. We bought so many things to eat that cashier has to put them in four different bags. We held one each.

We were walking home while Jaemin and Yu Jin again started fighting about earlier.

And here I was struggling with the bag as it was so heavy for me.

"Give it to me. It's heavy" Minhyun said and tried to take the bag from me but I refused and said "no it's okay. I can manage"

"Let me hold it" he said.

"No, i can hold it" I protest.

"Can't you listen to me once? I said let me hold it" he said while raising his voice a little. He took the bag from me and those two were still in their own world.

"Hey guys can you stop!!?" I shouted.

"Aish....you scared me" Jaemin said.

"Anyways I'm going...byee see you guys tomorrow and you...Na jaemin don't you dare to eat them or else I'll kill you! I'm only giving you these beacuse they're heavy or else i wouldn't have... okay now I'm going" Yu Jin said while pointing at Jaemin while he just stick his tongue out on her.

"Minhyun let's go! Our house is also in left direction" Jaemin said.

"You go I'll come later" Minhyun said.

"Why?" Jaemin asked.

"I have some work and I don't find it important to tell you" Minhyun replied coldly.

"Hump...rude" Jaemin said and walked away.

"Let's go" he said and we started walking.

"By the way what work do you have?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Walk you home" he said.

"Huh? Are you serious? I can go by myself! I'm not a baby" I said while pouting.

"No, for me you're my baby" he said.

My eyes widen and suddenly my cheeks started becoming warm. I touched my cheeks with both of my palms and said "gosh... it's hot today"

"No i don't think so.... anyways we're here" he said.

"Huh? Oh y-yeah... I should go now" i said and took those bags from his hands.

"Okay bye baby, see you tomorrow!" He said while ruffling my hair.

WHAT?!?! DID HE JUST CALLED ME 'BABY'........OHH GOD I'M GONNA DIE. WHAT IS HE DOING TO ME?

"D-did you just c-call me b-baby??" I asked.

"Yeah... it's your new nickname now" he said while smiling.

Gosh that smile.......

"Okay bye byee" he said and walked away, leaving me a blushing mess.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading!! Stay safe and healthy.

보라해💜

Okay bye byee 💃💃💃