7: Are you okay?

After drinking the banana milk Minhyun said to Ha eun "hey let's go and find something to unlock the door like a sphere key? we can't just wait for someone to come and open the door, your parents would be worring about you"

"you are right let's find something" she replied.

Both of them started to find something here and there. Ha eun saw something shiney under the white sheet on the floor, she got happy and screamed "I FOUND IT".

She looked at Minhyun who was also looking at her with smile. She reached there to pick that up but to her disappointment it was just a piece of glass.

She looked back at him and he looked at her with disappointment.

They both again started to find something but after sometime they got tired and Ha eun said "aish....leave it. I'm not gonna find anything now."

Ha eun sat against the wall on the floor then Minhyun also came and sat beside her.

"I guess we have to wait until someone come" she said.

"yeah, you are right" Minhyun replied.

HA EUN'S POV

After sometime I asked Minhyun "can I ask you something?"

"Go on" Minhyun replied.

"why are you so cold?" I asked.

"none of your business" he said with poker face.

"I was just curious" I mumbled.

After 2 or 3 minutes he said "listen, there's no way to escape, so we have to stay here tonight"

"Huh? Stay here? In this room with such a ice cube? nahh never, I would rather stay here with racoon" I said with 😩 face.

"what did you just said?ice What?" He asked.

"Aishh.....n-nothing. just leave it" I said.

"anyways, You have to stay here with me and it's not like I wanna stay here with you" he said coldly.

Sometime passed and as time is nearing midnight. Cold is also increasing.

I started feeling cold and Minhyun started shivering, and we are also sitting on this freaking cold floor too.

I saw him and asked him with concern "yahh, are you okay? what's wrong?"

______________________________________

HEYY LOVELY PEOPLE I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT...I HAVE FINISHED WITH MY EXAMS YESSSS HAHAHAHA... I'M SO HAPPY...HEHE 😌YEAHH SO ENJOY AND PLEASE VOTE AND STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY....

TAKE CARE
보라해💜💜
Bye byee💃💃💃