22: Ignoring

MINHYUN'S POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! What the fuck should I do now!? Why did I kiss her....ugh.

Now she will think that I'm a pervert. That was not in my plan. God, what should I do now?

"But wait she was blushing.....does she likes me too?" I said to myself as I smirked.

I mentally slapped myself for smirking in this situation. Now the question is what the fuck should I do now? Should I tell Jaemin about this all? No no.... he'll make fun of me. Ugh.

Let's just tell him and we'll see. I walked back where everyone was enjoying the bonfire. I went to Jaemin and whispered in his ear "come with me"

"Why?" He asked annoyingly.

"Please. It's important" I said and we both went where Ha eun and I kissed.

We sat there and Jaemin said "so tell me, why did you call me here?

"Um...y-you know?" I hesitated.

"No bro. I don't know" he said.

"You know i like...um..." I bit my bottom lip.

"Gosh....are you gonna tell me or not? Wait why are you hesitating? You never hesitate, what kind of problem did you create?" He asked crossing his arms.

"I like Ha eun" I asked.

"Okay you like Ha eun- WAIT.... WHAT? YOU LIKE HA EUN?!?!?" He yelled.

"Um....yeah, hehe" I rubbed my neck nervously.

"My god....since when?" He asked.

"Um...since I first saw her, i guess. I just found her attractive at that time and was not sure about my feelings. But now I'm sure that I love her" I said.

"Since when did you grow up?" He asked wiping his fake tears.

"And that's not all" I said.

"There's more?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Then tell me" he said.

"Um...I....Ikissedherandsheleftmealoneherenowwhatshouldido?" I said in one go.

"Yah....tell me slowly. I can't understand a thing" he said.

"Okay so.....I kissed her and she left me alone here now what should I do?" I said.

"Ok...so you kissed her and don't know what to do now? wait.....YOU KISSED HER?!?!?" He again yelled.

"Um...yeah. but why are you shouting bro." I said.

"Bro! Are you serious...how can you kiss her randomly she isn't even your girlfriend" he said in disbelief.

"I don't know.... I just did it. It came out naturally" I said.

"You're stupid" he said.

"Now what should I do?" I asked him.

"What else go and tell her about your feelings" he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Um...take her to a date. And give her something that girls like....maybe ask Yu Jin, she must know what Ha eun likes" he said.

"Okay, so when should I do this?" I asked.

"After this trip" he said.

"Okay, will you help me with this?" I asked.

"Of course. Don't worry me and Yu Jin will help you" he replied.

I sigh in relief and said "ah thanks"

"Let's go back now.... it's time to go back to hotel" he said as he stood up. I also stood up and we both went where everyone was. They were preparing to go back.

I was looking for Ha eun and she was already looking at me. When our eyes met she instantly broke our eye contact and started talking to Yu Jin. I sighed qnd Jaemin said to me "it's okay bro! I know that she likes you too"

"Really? How do you know" my eyes lighten up.

"The way she looks at you and whenever she's with you she's comfortable and when you guys were hugging each other during the movie she was looking really comfortable in your embrace" he said.

"So I guess she also likes you" he said while patting my back.

"Yeah, i hope so" I said.

After then we went back to hotel and Ha eun was not talking to me at all. Three days passed. We were already back from our trip and she was still ignoring me. I just kept quit cause I was waiting for the right time to come.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading and wasting your precious time on this. Please vote comment and follow of you like this chapter.

Enjoyy

보라해💜

Okay bye byeee💃💃💃