27: you're so pretty!

MINHYUN'S POV

Here we both are watching a movie named 20th century girl. This time I'm actually watching the movie beacuse this movie is great.

"Ugh" I turned my face to Ha eun as I heard her groan.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Haha, it's nothing. It's just my drink is finished" she said.

"Here, you can take mine" I chuckled.

"Uh...then what about you?" She asked.

"Umm..we can share" I said.

"Oh o-okay" she blushed.

I chuckled at her reaction.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked.

"Haha. You are blushing" I teased her.

"I'm not!" She said still blushing.

"You are" I said.

"Let me watch the movie" she said while stuffing her mouth with popcorn.

Oh...I want to poke her cheeks!!

After 2 hours

Ok the movie ended. I'm hella disappointed. Why did the male lead had to die? My heart is feeling heavy. Well, it was also worth watching it.

I heard sobs and when I turned my head I saw Ha eun crying.

"H-hey why are you crying?" When I asked her she started to cry loudly.

"Hey...stop. it's just a movie. Don't cry" I patted her back.

"W-why did he d-die?" She sobbed.

"I don't know, you can blame the director. Now stop crying it's just a movie" I held her hand.

After sometime she stopped crying and said "ugh. I'm never gonna watch this type of movies again"

"Haha, right" I said.

"So, let's go?" She asked.

"Um...yeah but can you please fix your makeup first? You're looking horrible" I laughed.

"Oh hehe. Wait for me outside. I'm going to rest room" she said and left.

Here I am waiting outside for Ha eun. After 5 minutes I saw her coming towards me.

"You're done?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's go" she said while grinning.

"Wait lemme call Jaemin and ask where are they" I said and took out my phone.

"Hey where are you guys?" I asked him.

"Okay. We're coming" I said and hung up.

"Where are they?" Ha eun asked me.

"3rd floor. They're shopping" I said.

"Then what were they doing before?" She asked.

"Playing games" I said.

"Oh okay" she said.

"Hm now let's go" I said and held her hand. She didn't said anything and just held onto my hand properly.

I smiled at her action.

We reached 3rd floor and saw Jaemin and yeonjun sitting outside the trying room.

"Hey why are you guys sitting here?" Ha eun asked them.

"Go and ask your best friend. She's trying dresses from 30 minutes and telling us to judge her how she's looking" Jaemin sighed.