31: Pancakes

HA EUN'S POV

"I'm okay now" I said.

"You sure?" Minhyun asked.

"Yeah. What time is it now?" I asked.

He took his phone from the table that was beside his bed and said after checking "it's 1:47pm"

"Hmm.. I'm hungry" I said looking up at him.

"But we just ate an hour ago" said poking my cheek with his finger.

"I know but still" I said.

"Okay so what do you want to eat? Let's order" he said.

"No, I want to eat something homemade" I said.

"Hm.. okay let me make something for you" he said.

"Really?" I said sitting up from his lap.

"Yeah" he said and stood up. "You just wait here. I'll come after sometime"

"No I'll also come" I said and also stood up.

"Okay" he said.

We both went downstairs in kitchen and he said "what are you going to do here? Watch me cook?"

"Yess" I said.

"Haha okay. You can sit on the counter" he said.

"Nah I'm-"

He make me sit on the kitchen counter and said "you're stubborn"

I blushed at his action and just kept quiet because I'm not in the state to talk right now. He started making something and I think it's pancake.

I love pancakes!

"You're making pancakes?" I asked.

"Yes" he said which mixing the batter and I swear to god he's looking super handsome and attractive while cooking.

I didn't realise that I was checking him out shamelessly. He suddenly looked towards me snd said while smirking "like what you see?"

I looked away and said "I-I wasn't looking at you"

"I never said that you're looking at me" he said.

Ugh...

"Can you pass me that, honey?" He smirked.

"Y-you just called me h-honey" my eyes widened.

"When did I? I said to pass me that honey" he said pointing at my left side.

I looked where he was pointing and saw honey there. I took it and gave it to him.

"You took a break and then said honey. You should've said it in one go" I mumbled.

He chuckled and took out some strawberries, berries and chocolate syrup from fridge. He cut the strawberries and put it on the plate and added chocolate syrup.

"Here you go, princess" he said while giving the plate to me.