38: Can I?

HA EUN'S POV

"I'm in love with you, Ha eun" he said and my eyes making my widen.

The time around me stopped. The only thing I can see is him now. My heartbeat is at the speed of jet right now. My brain stopped working.

"I love you, Kim ha eun. I love you so much" he said taking away my breath again.

I could see that what he was saying is genuine. I have never ever imagined that this boy here will ever like me but now he's saying he loves me. I really don't know how to react at this point. So I did what I thought would be the best answer to his confession.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss on his left cheek. His grip on my shoulders loosened.

I myself started blushing after this and Minhyun, I could see that he was shocked by my action. His cheeks also became red. It was dark but I still could see his red cheeks.

"W-what does this supposed to mean?" He stuttered.

I just shrugged my shoulders and asked "what do you think?"

"I don't know! Just answer! I'm getting impatient" he said.

I laughed and before I could say something he interrupted me.

"And let me tell you, I don't take 'no' as an answer" he said.

I chuckled.

I looked at him and said before smiling "I love you too, Minhyun"

His eyes widen before a smile came on his pretty face.

He suddenly hugged me tightly and said "you don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment"

I smiled and hugged him back.

He pulled out of the hug and cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded my head as yes.

"I need words, princess" he said.

Jdhdhdujdsgdgdhdhudjd I'M GONNA DIEEEE

"Yes" I said.

He smiled and looked down at my lips before looking in my eyes.

My heartbeat again increased thinking what he was going to do.

He started leaning closer and when there was just an inch distance between us, he looked at me and asked "can I?"

YES PLEASE!!!

I wanted to scream this but he will think I'm a weirdo so I just nodded my head.

"Think again... there's no going back. After this, you'll be mine" he teased.

He and his teasing will be end of me someday.

"Just do it!" I said getting frustrate.

He chuckled and said "as you say, princess"

He smashed his lips on mine and held my nape with his hand. I put my one hand on his shoulder and caressed his hair with the other one.

Soon we pulled out and joined our foreheads looking at each other while smiling.

"How many girls have you kissed before? You seem so professional" I chuckled.

"Trust me, you're my first and gonna be last too" he said caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I smiled at him and said "let's sit there"

"Yeah sure but wait" he held my shoulders and turned me around. Now my back is facing him.