Chapter 1

Harry pov.

Hurriedly I run to the bus, I have two minutes left and normally it's a five-minute walk from the bakery.
To make it all worse.
It's raining.
And not so little too, it's raining super hard and I don't have an umbrella or a hat.

After running super hard and almost slipping.
I arrive at the bus.
Sure enough, it's overcrowded.
I find a seat next to a young person looking out the window with music in their ears.
They do look nice, not someone scary.

I take my phone out of my bag and write a message to my grandma to ask if I can come over for another cup of tea. Which is really needed with this October weather, it's already getting colder.
Not that I'm complaining, I think autumn is one of the most enjoyable seasons.

I put my phone in my pocket and focus on the stops.
Two stops further, it is my turn to get out.
I get ready to go through the rain again and quickly run home.

Meanwhile, I don't feel my phone fall out of my pocket and land on the seat.

Louis pov.

Ideally, I wanted to sit alone, but against my luck, someone comes and sits next to me.
Not that I couldn't expect it, now that we're on a crowded bus.
I glance to my right to see what the person looks like.

Hm, actually they looks quite okay.
Cute even.

Quickly I look out of the window again.
Hoping they haven't noticed.
I have to wait three more stops before I can get off.

After two stops, I see they get up and walks out of the bus.
I glance at them for a moment before turning my attention back to the outside world.
I see that they have left their phone behind, but I also see a business card behind the case.

Cautiously I pick up the phone, not sure whether to give it to the driver or call the number on the card.
Looking more closely, I see that a number has been added in miniature.
It says 'new number, tell staff'.
So maybe they are the boss.

My bus stop is getting very close.
So I just think of taking the phone with me and calling the number on the card when I get home.

I quickly run home and go straight to the kitchen and make a cup of tea. I also take a chocolate biscuit, now that I live alone at home I can take what I want when I want.
Once the kettle clicks and I put it in a cup, it is already five minutes away.

On the one hand, I can't wait for the moment.
Because the boy was kind of cute.
But my social skills are not the best either.

I put everything on the table and mentally prepare myself.
I take another deep breath before typing in the number on my phone.

"Hello, this is the sweetness café. You are calling Barbara now, what can I do for you?" I hear a woman on the line say.
"Um, Hello, this is Louis Tomlinson. How should I explain this? Sorry. So I have a phone here and it belongs to a boy next to me on the bus. And behind his case was a business card with this number on it. So I thought maybe you guys knew him and so I could give the phone back." Says I
"Hello Louis. Can I ask you what the boy looked like?" She asks politely
"He had green eyes. Brown curly hair, um today he was wearing dark blue flare trousers and a green jacket."

"Ah ha, yes that's Harry. He tends to forget things. Come by tomorrow at 11. " she says
"Oh, sorry but at 11 o'clock I have to work. Can it also be at 3pm? I'll be done working by then."
"Yes dear, that's fine. Then we'll see you tomorrow." Says she sweetly
"Thanks, see you tomorrow." I say before hanging up.

I look forward to tomorrow.
But for now, I enjoy the hot tea and the already half-eaten biscuit.