Chapter 6

Pov. Louis
When Harry has distributed the tasks to the other staff members, he comes over to me to say he is ready.

We go to the shop together to get snacks and a picnic blanket.
We walk quickly through the shop because we want to spend as much time together as possible and Harry has to be home before 11.

The snacks we have chosen are crisps, milk chocolate, strawberries and bananas.
The fruit Harry picked out.
We also got muffins from the bakery.

The walk towards the forest is quiet and we talk about our favourite pastimes.
Once we arrive, we put down the picnic blanket and take out the snacks and drinks.

"It's quiet and beautiful here." Says Harry in a whisper.
"Why are you talking in a whisper?" I ask.
"Because otherwise the peace will be disturbed."
I nod.

We start the snacks and sit in silence for half an hour.
Harry's head is in my lap.

"Is it okay to disturb the peace when someone asks you to be your boyfriend?" I ask, still in a whisper.
"Um, I guess so. But why do you ask?" He whispers.

"Honey, I was wondering if that would make you want to be my boyfriend. I know we've only known each other for a fortnight, but I'd love to be your boyfriend." Whisper as I look down to see the expression on his face.

His mouth is open with surprise, seeing the opportunity I put a strawberry in his mouth.
He looks at me disappointed, but eats the strawberry before he starts talking.

"One, why the strawberry?
Two, sure I want to be your boyfriend.
I thought you didn't feel the same way about me." Says he in a whisper with a blush.
"Because I saw the opportunity and sure I felt the same way as you. You are so beautiful and kind." Says I still in a whisper.

"May I kiss you?" He asks.
I hum a yes.

We both lean forward and wait for the moment our lips meet.
His lips are full and soft.
Better than I could have ever dreamed.

We both pull away and look into each other's eyes.
I see that Harry still has a blush on his face.
This gives me a small smile and I press another kiss to his forehead.

The rest of the evening is filled with sneaky kisses and good food.