Chapter 10

Pov. Harry

It's Louis' birthday.
He's turning 22.
My mother let me stay over at his place.
Right now I'm making him a birthday breakfast.
He always sleeps in nice and long so I don't have to worry about him waking up early and ruining the surprise.

He likes a breakfast that consists of.
Greek yoghurt with fruit and honey or just cereal.
But today I took the time to go get them fresh from the fruit shop and wash them carefully.

I can't really go and make a full english breakfast.
Because he doesn't even like that.
So then I'm not going to put any effort into it either.

I have made his tea and breakfast so now I go upstairs to give him breakfast in bed.
I put the breakfast down on a cupboard in the corridor as I open the door softly.
Louis is sitting against the wall on his phone doing something.
Probably answering messages.

I pick up breakfast and walk into the room.
"Hi, babe. I brought breakfast for you." I whisper.

Whispering has become our thing after we became friends in the forest.
We whisper at random moments for no reason.

"Hi, honey. That looks delicious. Thank you." Says he as he gives me a kiss.
"No problem, I got fresh fruit this morning."
"That's good of you. A lot of people have already wished me a happy birthday. I'm surprised they are awake so early." Says he
"Lou it's 9 o'clock. Most people are awake by now." I inform him.
"Not true." He says

Time skip~

We are now sitting in the living room with all the friends and family.
And are giving the presents.
I already gave the first part of the presents this morning, but the rest don't need to know anything about that.

"My turn, my turn." I say when I see Daisy has finished giving her present to him.
I get up from the sofa and walk towards the garage. 
And pick up the box.

"Here." I say as I come back and hand Louis the present.
He opens the box and sees a little kitten.
"Haz. This cat is so cute." Says he smiling.
"Her name is Myra. I thought she could keep you company when I'm home. Or too busy." Says I.

He presses a small kiss to my lips before continuing to unwrap presents.
But he places Myra in his hoodie so she stays nice and warm.

From me he gets cat-related stuff and from his parents he gets money and small meaningful gifts.

The rest of the day is spent eating, watching movies and playing board games. 
When we are in bed at night, we fall asleep cuddling with smiles on our faces.