Chapter 7

Pov. Harry Styles

I quickly put on my apron and wait for Louis to arrive. He had promised to join me on my shift today. I'm actually really looking forward to it. Not necessarily to work but because Louis is coming and everything is fun with Louis. Then suddenly the door opens. Louis.

''Hey'' I smile as I stroll towards him. When I reach him, he wraps his arms around my waist and presses a kiss to my lips. I feel myself starting to blush which makes Louis chuckle. I'm really not used to it yet but I love that he is my boyfriend.

''I brought something for you'' he says, I look at him curiously. He pulls back from the hug and takes out a book from his bag, 'My Policeman' it says on the cover. ''It's my favourite book and I thought I'd bring it for you if you want you can read it'' he tells me, I nod happily and press a kiss to his lips.

''Very much so'' I reply.

''Okay, shall we start working then?'' he suggests, I nod and hand him an apron too. I explain to him everything about how to use what and what's where and so on. Louis quickly gets the hang of everything so he can quickly help the customers move on.

''Psst, Hazz, I can't get there'' whispers Louis pointing to a mug on the top shelf. I come up behind him and take it off the shelf with ease. ''Thank you Hazzy'' he whispers after which he presses a kiss to my cheek. I smile at him, he smiles back after which he goes to fill the mug with chocolate milk.

-

After Louis and I have cleaned up everything, we are ready to go home.

''Well, shall we go to the bus stop then?" suggests Louis.

''I have to take a different bus from yours to get home'' I reply, I see a disappointment in his eyes.

''Ah yes uhm okay then'' he mutters, I wrap my arms around his waist making him look at me.

''Or we both don't take a bus and go for a nice walk?'' I suggest, a smile appears on his face.

''Perfect'' he replies after which he presses a kiss to my lips and we continue walking together to I don't know where, but I hope home.