Chapter 2

Louis Tomlinson pov.

I put the phone in my jacket pocket and walk towards the bus stop. After a few minutes of waiting for the bus, it arrives. I take a seat at the very back and plug my earphones into my ears. My favourite music flows through my ears as I sit and wait for it to arrive at the right stop.

At the third stop, I get off. I open Google Maps on my phone and type in the address of the bakery. A 28-minute walk, which is not too bad. As I walk, I think about the owner of the phone. I hope to see him as soon as I walk into the bakery in a moment. He looked quite cute and friendly. I sigh deeply and look around me. The trees are full of orange and yellow leaves that are also on the ground now. There is a red phone box and in the distance and I think I see the bakery. When I get closer, I see that it is indeed the bakery. I walk into the bakery and see the boy from yesterday standing behind the counter.

''Hello sir, what will it be?" he asks kindly with a smile, I smile back shyly.

''Uhm nothing actually but you were sitting next to me on the bus yesterday and you forgot your phone'' I tell him as I take the phone out of my jacket pocket and hand it to him. Our fingers touch briefly as I hand over the phone. I feel myself blush slightly and quickly pull my hand away.

''Oh thank you, I had indeed lost it. How did you know I was here?" he asks in surprise.

''The business card in your case'' I hint, he nods in understanding.

''Harry'' he says as he holds out his hand to me. I take his hand.

''Louis'' I reply, we smile at each other and look at each other before withdrawing our hands. ''Until next time, Harry'' I say after which I leave the bakery.

Now I got a decent look at him and he really is handsome. His smile is just to melt, so spontaneous and sweet. He has really nice teeth and his eyes were so pretty green. He looked straight at me, I am really completely enchanted by his look.

From now on, I know for sure. I want to see Harry again. Correction, I need to see him again.

So tomorrow after work I will visit the bakery again and maybe get a hot chocolate and one of those delicious looking muffins I saw.