Chapter 5

Pov. Louis Tomlinson

After putting a few more books in the right place, I close the shop and walk towards the bus stop. I plan to get off as early as the second stop and go to the bakery where Harry works to put my records in order. Harry knows nothing so it's a surprise and I can order the new book collection. A win-win situation.

I get up when the bus is almost at the second stop. When the bus stops, I get off and walk towards the bakery. On the way, I listen to my favourite music and look at beautiful orange-coloured leaves.

I open the door of the bakery. My eye immediately catches Harry, who hasn't seen me yet. I sit down at a small table and wait for him to come and take my order. Half a minute later, he comes to my table then.

''Say it'' he smiles, I look at him. His smile gets even wider and his eyes start twinkling. ''Louis'' he says happily.

''Hey uhm I'd like a chocolate milk and a red velvet cake please'' I say, Harry writes it down in his notebook.
''Coming soon'' he says happily after which he goes to the kitchen. I laugh softly and take my papers out of my bag. I have to fill in in the columns which books to order and how many. Then Harry comes back with the chocolate milk and red velvet cake. And puts them in front of me.

''Thank you'' I smile, he wants to walk away but I quickly grab his hand. He immediately turns around again and looks at our hands, blushing. ''Would you like to sit with me?'' I ask, he smiles and nods. He comes to sit over me and looks at me blushing. He is really cute.

''I uhm really liked it last time'' he whispers as he gets even redder.

''Me too'' I whisper back. ''How long does your shift last?''

''About twenty minutes, why?" he replies, a smile forming on my face.

''Well uhm if you want we can go for something to eat together after your shift'' I mutter as I look at my hands. He takes hold of mine with his hands and squeezes them gently making me look at him. A happy smile is on his face.

''Very happy, Lou'' he smiles, I blush softly at the nickname but smile mostly at his answer.