Chapter 3

Louis Tomlinson pov.

I lock the shop and walk towards the bus stop. I work in a bookstore, it's a cosy and warm antique bookstore. On the way to the bus stop, I remember to stop by the bakery where Harry works. After the last time I saw him, I just want to see him again I mean who wouldn't want that.

My bus stops at the stop. I get on and sit in the back. I plug in my earphones and listen to my favourite music. On the way, I remember to fold a flower for Harry. I take a piece of newsprint from my bag and start folding a rose. On the bottom I decide to write my phone number and address. By the time the rose is finished, the bus stops at the second stop. I quickly get off and walk to the bakery.

I walk into the bakery and see Harry standing behind the counter with his back to me.

''Hey'' I mutter softly, he turns around and starts blushing.

''Hey'' he smiles back. ''What can I help you with?" he asks.

''Uhm a red velvet cake and hot chocolate please'' I reply kindly, he smiles and immediately starts making the chocolate and puts the piece of cake in a bag meanwhile.

When the chocolate milk is ready, he puts it on the counter next to the red velvet cake.

''That'll be £5.60 please'' he says, I smile and pull out my credit card. I pay contactless and then take the bag with the cake in and the chocolate milk can the counter.

''Oh wait just a moment I had something else for you'' says Harry after which he turns around. I decide not to wait and put the rose on the counter and then disappear.