Stains

*Nunew POV*

It's not like I can skip school for the rest of my life, plus Yim and Nat were worried sick for me since I never skip school. So I decided to get moving and attend school. All I have to do is act like nothing happened at the rooftop and ignore Mr Zee's eyes, I thought to myself.

As usual I got in time for school and was of-course greeted by my two favorite people in the world. Nat kissed my cheek while Yim patted my head. No one has ever been as excited as them to see me.

We entered into our Class room and while we were catching up on what I did at the orphanage and how July misses me all the time. Someone knocked down the books on my table and when I turned to look who did it. I was taken aback to see it was, Niki, the new girl. "Oops, sorry not sorry" she said and giggled while walking past me without forgetting to kick the books farther away before she sat on her seat. Yim was ready to fight her but I pulled him back. He was fuming with anger and suddenly Niki cupped her ears groaning in pain. Everyone looked confused and concerned. After a couple of minutes she looked up at us with her bleeding nose and hurried out of the class room, of-course with few people following her. Her glare held so much power and I could sense it. I shrugged it off and got ready for the day.

Soon it was Math and I was dying from the inside not knowing how to react. Just as I was fighting my thoughts the door opened and Mr Zee walked in. My breath hitched at the sight of him. He looked mesmerizing in his attire as usual.

I had to force my self to look as normal as possible

I had to force my self to look as normal as possible. I didn't want him to find out I remember everything that happened between us. He isn't human after-all and I know that for a fact now.

The moment he spotted me he glared at me gritting his teeth. So I tried my best to act normal avoiding his eyes. He just wouldn't stop eyeing me, why does he have to glare at me like he wants to eat me? But why does he have to look so handsome doing so?

I somehow managed to avoid eye contact until he left the class and did my best to act as normal as possible. I patted my back smiling to myself thinking how good I was in hiding the truth.

We had gym class next and the basketball court for some reason felt chilly so I decided to go back to our class and grab my jacket. I walked alone to the class room and right when I grabbed my jacket and turned to leave hot coffee was spilt all over my body. I gasped and jumped back. There stood Niki with a smug face. "Oops, sorry about that, I didn't really mean to spill on you. We just keep on bumping into each other for some odd reason". I stared at her blankly before walking past her but stopped when she spoke again. "You know maybe if you stopped bumping into what's mine I might as well consider leaving you alone" her voice was low and demanding but that didn't do anything to me at all.

I walked into the washroom and took a look at my red T-shirt that had coffee stains in it. I didn't realize I was crying until I looked at my face in the mirror. It wasn't because of the stinging pain of burnt marks caused by the hot coffee but because of the money I'd have to spend on buying another t-shirt since it was expensive and not just any regular T-shirt. Almost everyone who went to this school is rich and I was just a lucky enough orphan to enter it through my scholarship.

I took off my my T-shirt and started rinsing off the coffee stains in hopes of getting them cleaned. Thankfully the stains came off and I was relieved. All I had to do now is go back to my class and wear my jacket since I didn't have any spare clothes.

As I turned to leave suddenly I heard the washroom door shut and the sound of the lock click. I gasped at the sight and was speechless.

.......................................................................
[A/N - Someone is happy he managed to somehow fool Zee into thinking he had forgotten what happened at the rooftop. Oh and heads up - for the next chap grab some HOBY WATER 3 dollars only 💦💦]