🔞Lonely?

*Nunew POV*

Just as we kept kissing, a bright white light appeared infront of me and I had my eyes closed still not wanting to open them afraid Hia might not be standing infront of me when I opened them. Suddenly everyone started gasping to which I opened my eyes realizing I was back in the human realm and I quickly turned to look at what everyone was gasping at. Following where there gaze was I widened my eyes at what I saw.

Hia's wound was all healed and there was a light eliminating through my finger tips almost like a silver glow. With that Hia coughed and sat up straight gasping for air. He turned to look at me and in moments I embraced him tight afraid he might leave me again. I couldn't believe what I just did, did I revive him? I laughed into our hug while there were tears still streaming down my face.

He kissed all over my face not getting enough of me as he cried as well and everyone started cheering for us. We kept hugging each other until our friends and family joined us too. We all hugged each other crying and smiling knowing this is what we needed to win anything in life. Obstacles were just temporary moments as long as we all had each other and Hia was by myside.

As Hia and I got back to our feet. Everyone including my Father knelt down infront of me I kept holding on to Hia's arm not yet used to the feeling of being bowed by thousands of people. Hia smiled at me with his glistening eyes proudness evident in his eyes. They all chanted in unison "all Hail his highness prince Nunew Chawarin, the ruler of all territories" I bowed my head back at them as a gratitude for the respect they paid to me.

With that we all decided to go back home and the troops cleared out the dead bodies of the rogues and disposed them.

Back at the castle, Hia was with me in my room. I kept embracing him not being able to believe that we are actually with each other. I had to pinch myself from time to just to make sure he was alive and with me right now.

I took his hand and led him to the bathroom. The servants had already prepared the water for us. So I made him sit on the edge of the massive bath tub as I took off his shirt. I placed small kisses on his now repaired skin but I still recall how he was covered with scars. He is undefeatable it was a known fact but the reason why a mere rogue could harm him was me. If he didn't get distracted by seeing me he wouldn't have been hurt. I felt guilty knowing he almost died because of me.

I bit my lip not knowing how to feel about this entire situation. He kept staring at me in awe and I was flustered under his gaze. He pulled me close to him as he kept staring into my eyes. I could feel my cheeks heat up and I couldn't meet his eyes.

He smiled at my reaction and spoke "aww look at my baby acting all shy like he didn't take down hundreds with just a snap of his fingers. Not to mention how you revived a 300 years old Original Vampire as well." I looked into his eyes smiling, I loved the way he made me love everything about myself and how he could take away all my worries.

I looked down at his chest and gulped seeing how his shirtless and firm chest was pressed against mine. His eyes did that thing he always did as he pulled me in for a kiss, I missed this feeling so much. This feeling of having his kissable lips against mine.

No one can make me feel the things he did to me. I held his face in my hands as I kissed him back pouring all my emotions into it. The kiss was beautiful and meaningful as if implying on all the "I missed you's and I love you's" we wanted to say to each other. It was soft at first going smoothly but then I accidentally moaned and detached myself from him covering my mouth feeling flustered.

He smirked and pulled me closer to him once again. "Since we've both missed each other so much, why don't we play by some rules?" I looked at him confused not getting what he said. He smiled and what he said next left me breathless, "oh you sure know the rules. No holding back and keeping everyone up in the castle."

...................................................................

[A/N - I'm not that brutal yall I won't be able to sleep knowing one of their characters died

[A/N - I'm not that brutal yall I won't be able to sleep knowing one of their characters died. Thank you so much for reading this far. There's still a few more chapters until the story
is finally completed 😭🤧]