Your highness?

*Nunew POV*

I woke up feeling tired and exhausted. I can't quite recall what happened after I passed out. I ended up waking up in Mr Zee's bedroom. If I hadn't witnessed whatsoever business Mr Zee and Niki had I would've actually been happy to wake up in his bedroom. When I checked the time it was 7 PM and I was confused. That's when I realised I've slept the entire day and just woken up.

Someone knocked on the door and a handsome man walked in through the door. He was tall, dressed well and had jet black hair. He had a very charming smile as well. I sat on the bed and watched him walk in.

"Hello there, ohh you're actually very cute. Couldn't see your face quite well since your face was burried in Zee's chest when he brought you home last night." I blushed at both his compliment and revelation. "Oh and by the way, my name's Net, I'm Zee's younger brother." I smiled at him bowing my head a little, he was looking at me expecting me to introduce myself as well. "Oh my name is Nunew and Mr Zee is my Math teacher."

He gave me a cheeky smile and said "Kinky". My cheeks heated up at what he said. "No there's nothing important going on between us you've got the wrong idea." He laughed at that. "Have I? Because the last time I checked Zee hasn't carried home anyone. He really hasn't brought anyone home." He could hardly finish his sentence when Mr Zee walked in, "Net, what crap are you spitting now, don't you have some business to do? I saw Nataly and few other chicks on my way here."

Net proudly smiled at that "well that's my cue to leave Nunew, it was nice meeting you, hope I can see you more often here, right Zee?" he said smiling and winking at Zee to which Zee glared in response. I was shocked at how different they were from each other. Mr Zee was less spoken, has a dark demeanor and is reserved, while Net on the other hand was funny, outgoing and open. Well they both had one thing in common, they were both very handsome.

Mr Zee sat on the bed beside me and looked at me for a while before speaking. "I know you wanted to go to school but I think you should stay here for a few more days and rest some more." I still refused to look at him as I spoke, "You don't have to decide for me Mr Zee, I can take care of myself. Thank you for taking care of me and letting me stay an entire day here. Please don't ruin your relationship with your girlfriend because of me. Last thing I want to become is a home wrecker and a burden to you. Not because she threatened me, I didn't feel threatened in anyway I just wanted to feel something that's why I let her hurt me."

He looked taken aback by my sudden boost of confidence. "I know I can't decide for you but I insist you to stay here and rest until you're okay. Everything happened because me anyway. I've already called the school and told them you won't be going for a couple of days since you missed school today as well. So stay here with me for a few more days."

I just kept staring at my hands without saying a word. He stood up to walk away but before he did, he turned to look at me and spoke, "Just so you know, she's not my girlfriend."

That made me look up at him and I swear I saw him smirk. There goes his signature smirk driving me crazy.

Soon a butler came in and asked me to join everyone for dinner. So I got refreshed and went downstairs. There were 6-7 servants standing next to the table and the brothers were at the table waiting for me. I was surprised to see how big his mansion is, humongous would be an understatement.

I shyly sat down at the table looking at all kinds of food on the table. Is this how they eat everyday, I've never seen this many food on a single table, I thought. My stomach growled at the sight of delicious food and I saw Net and Mr Zee smile at me. This day can't get more embarrassing than this. My embarrassment was short lived as my eyes kept staring at Mr Zee's smile. This is my first time seeing him smile and no one looks this perfect smiling. His smile literally took my breath away. I kept staring at him and Net had to speak, "Nunew, there's enough food for you on the table stop drooling over Zee and enjoy your dinner for now, you can eat him for dessert." I shyly looked away. To which Mr Zee eyed me smirking. If only you knew Net, if only you knew, I thought.

As we had dinner in silence, a butler walked in and bowed down proceeding to speak, "Your highness, would you like some tea?". At that I choked on my food trying to understand the entire situation. Mr Zee looked at me worriedly as he handed me a glass of water. Your highness? I repeated in my mind still staring in shock.

.......................................................................