🔞 Wide Awake 🔞

[A/N - I recommend playing this song cause the vibe fits perfectly for this chapter. Also this chapter involves in detail explicit scenes and blood.]

*Zee POV*

He looked at me with blushing cheeks as I said that. I took off my shirt and hovered over him ripping the bath robe off him. He looked beautiful under the dim lit surrounding in the room. The lights shined on his glistening eyes and his beautiful skin.

I licked my lips at the sight and he covered his face with his hands. I slowly took away his hands from his beautiful face and kissed his cheek softly.

*Nunew POV*

The way he treated me with such love and care melted my heart. Suddenly his demeanor changed when his eyes fell on my naked body. He pushed me to the bed once again before taking my member in his mouth.

The sight was too much for me to handle. Prince of Black Hounds, who everyone feared had my cock in his mouth while he slowly sucked on it.

I covered my mouth with one hand and tugged on his hair with the other while he was bobbing his head up and down on my cock looking straight into my soul.

The way he gazed at me almost fucking me with his eyes, staring into my soul. I threw my head back and moaned his name. "Hia.. mmh.. f-feels so good. Ah fuck, p-please make me cum."

At that he stopped what he was doing and smirked at me. "Not so fast princess, remember my promise? We have to let everyone know who you really belong to."

I nodded my head continuously and almost begged "please fuck me Hia, I can't take this anymore."

His eyes grew dark at that as he swiftly took off his pants and boxers. I stared at his hardened member standing proud and tall in it's glory. I licked my lips unconsciously while moving my gaze slowly from his member into his captivating eyes.

He suddenly pulled me closer to him by my thighs and bent my legs over my head. He licked his lips and spoke "there are two rules, one, you tell me if you're uncomfortable. Two, you scream without suppressing your moans." I nodded quickly at that feeling needy each passing second.

Without wasting anymore time he bent down and licked the rim of my entrance before sliding his middle finger in me slowly. He watched my expressions to make sure I wasn't hurting. When I looked comfortable he started moving his finger in and out of my hole. "Ahh Hia, mmmh" I moaned as the stinging pain I first felt was replaced with pleasure.

He then added another finger but this time fastening the pace a little. I clenched the bed sheets with my hands while panting and moaning. He enjoyed the sight in front of him, I could tell by the smirk he had on his lips.

When he felt I was prepared enough he got on top of me still spreading my legs. He stroked his member with his saliva before slowly placing his member at my entrance and slowly pushing in.

His member was too big for my entrance since the tip could hardly make it in but he inched closer to me and captured my lips in his. The kissing eased my mind and I could feel him enter deeper into me. He moved to the rhythm while kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist which left zero space between us and made it easier for him to pound deeper in to me. I moaned at the feeling "H-Hia, feels so good, please don't stop."

I dug my nails into his skin feeling ecstatic at the feeling of him moving in and out of me. I've never felt something this good in my life the way his eyes stared into mine with each pound. My eyes were tearing up because of the pleasure his member brought. He kissed away my tears still fucking deep into me. "Hia, h-harder" he cussed at that "Fuck baby, you look so pretty getting fucked by Hia," with that he picked up his pace and started ramming into me at a faster pace.

The sound of our skin slapping and moans along with panting filled the room. I didn't hold back as I moaned and dragged my nails on his back, making him bleed. His blood drove me insane I want to taste him my mind kept chanting. I licked my lips unconsciously.

*Zee POV*

He looked so perfect while I fucked deep into him. His hair was all messy while his neck had hickeys from our previous kissing session. Oh and his plump lips that were parted made me taste them every second even while I was ramming in and out of him. I held the headboard for more strength as I fucked deeper into him.

The way his nails dug into my skin drove me crazy, he kept licking his lips when I started bleeding, realizing he was thirsty I bit my wrist and placed it on his lip. He looked taken aback but when he tasted my blood he started sucking on my wrist while staring deeply into my eyes. His eyes changed colors again, this was natural for mates, consuming each other's blood while being intimate. He looked like a beautiful mess.

Suddenly he used his vampire strength and switched positions while I lied on the bed and he sat over me. I watched him while smirking. He aligned my member at his entrance before sliding down. He took my wrist and bit on my wrist with his fangs.

The sight was driving me crazy. His colorful eyes staring into mine while he bounced up and down on my cock while sucking on my wrist even spilling a little blood and saliva down his chest in the process. I've never felt this euphoric fucking anyone else before. This felt surreal and too good.

I sat and leaned on to the headboard, still having him sat on my cock and I held his hips tight while digging my nails into his skin. I thrusted my hips at the same rhythm he was riding me. He was a moaning mess screaming my name while his eyes rolled back and he threw his head back at the pleasure. I leaned over and licked the dripping blood and saliva off his chest before holding the back of his neck with one hand and his hip with the other while I fastened my pace. He screamed "Hia, don't stop, I'm close- ah fuck Hia." I felt him clench around my cock which drove me to the edge as well. With that he shot cum over both our bodies while I came in him after a few thrusts.

I placed my forehead on his panting and smiling at his rosy cheeks and parted lips.
I placed a kiss on his cheek and hugged him tight. He kissed my neck and buried his face in my neck.

"Let's get us cleaned, come on baby" I said and carried him to the washroom. What was meant to be a quick shower turned into another love making session with me ramming into Nunew while having him bent over on the washroom walls.

After we were done making love for the second time, I helped him clean himself and cleaned myself. I stared at him smiling at his beautiful face thinking When did I get so lucky to find myself someone as amazing as him?

.....................................................................
[A/N - They're so cute I can't 😩 but guys everyone saw Nunew's transformation and what happens when King Luke gets to know? I'm scared 😭]