Boyfriends?

[A/N - TW! Contains sensitive topics such as Kidnapping and Abuse]

*Nunew POV*

Next day when I woke up and Hia was already staring at me while smiling. I started getting flashbacks from last night and hid under the covers feeling my cheeks heat up.

Hia pulled away the covers and kissed my cheeks caressing my face with his hand. I never knew he was so caring, this felt like a dream. After teasing me a little he picked me up to get refreshed before we left downstairs for breakfast.

When we got downstairs, everyone was already at the table. James, Yim, Tutor and Net as well. I didn't look up at anyone as I felt my cheeks already heat up. I walked up to my brother and he stood up to give me a hug. But I could feel everyone's teasing eyes on me.

*Zee POV*

We headed downstairs for breakfast and everyone was already there but who surprised me the most was Net. He was sat next to James and they weren't bickering like they usually did I smirked at the sight. But soon the tables turned since Net was the one smirking when he saw us.

"You know some of us actually sleep at night but we really couldn't do that last night. Even with our vampire hearing being turned off we could still hear certain things."

Nunew turned as red as a tomato when he heard what Net said. I coughed and looked away smiling knowing my objective was achieved. Tutor spoke looking at Net. "You know some of us can actually say the same about you." Net looked at Tutor shocked and then at James before smirking to which James looked red. I scrunched up my nose feeling disgusted at what we all had to discuss during breakfast instead of normal family things.

Nunew looked surprised at Tutor's statement as well. Because James kept hitting Net's hand every time he tried touching him but they sat close to each other and would even smile at each other from time to time. Well looks like we're not the only ones who fucked last night.

Soon everyone was done having breakfast while laughing and teasing each other. Then we all decided to go out since it was a Saturday.  So we all got changed and decided to head to the mall. The day was going smooth and fun, it felt like the old days when James, Net and I would spend time with each other. Having Nunew by my side and doing couple things while we all spent time together made me feel comforting.

Soon it was night and we all sat by the water park. The day was tiring but we all had an amazing time with each other and that's what mattered.

*Nunew POV*

Today was one of the happiest days of my life. Hia, My brother, Net, Tutor and my best friend were all by my side. This is what it's like to have a family that cared and loved you.

Since we've been outside the entire day I didn't get the chance to use the restroom so I excused myself for a bit. Hia was about to come with me but I insisted he stayed with the rest since he had some catching up to do with my brother as well.

I walked into the restroom finished my business and was just about to come out when someone held an amulet in front of my face and my mind started to get dizzy. My vision got blurry and I couldn't see who was in-front of me but before I passed out I heard a voice that said "Sleep pretty boy, this might even be your last slumber."

*Zee POV*

I've been wanting to ask him an important question tonight and I'm a little nervous to hear what he has to say but this can't wait any more longer.

I looked at my watch, it's been almost 20 minutes and Nunew still hasn't come back. I furrowed my eyebrows at that since there was no trace of him even walking to us. So I decided to go and check for myself if he's alright.

The restroom was empty, I called out for him but there was no response and I couldn't sense his scent. Panicked I kicked open every stall and there was no one inside. I pulled my hair in frustration panicked and scared not knowing where my baby might be. Just when I was about to go out and see if he's somewhere outside the boys came running in.

James was the first to speak "Zee, Where's Kirin? Where did he go?" I pushed past him and went outside wanting to see if he's gone outside. But there was no sight of him. James came running behind me "Zee, please tell me. Where is Kirin?"

I was too frustrated and I lashed out on him "James, I don't know, I don't know!!" Tears started running down my cheeks I held my head in my hands running around and looking everywhere. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left him go on his own. I'm the cause of his disappearance.

.......................................................................