(NSFW) blindfolds

Hey! It's October now and I'm doing TomTord Kinktober on my ao3 account!!!

This oneshot is taken directly from my kinktober fic. If you want more smut then go to my profile @/maelstromsa on Archive of our Own to see.

(I'm also doing a normal tomtord fictober!)

I cant promise that I'll be consistent the whole month as I am a very busy college student, but hopefully I'll still get a lot in.

Anyways, enjoy...

Tags: power bottom tom, top tord, rope, oral sex, anal sex, teasing, Blindfolds.

-

"I'm not usually the one that gets blindfolded, Thomas..."

"Oh, I know. This should be fun."

It wasn't often Tom had the opportunity to see Tord like this, red-faced and docile.  He couldn't complain though.

It was like a treat.

Tom had the man pressed up against the headboard of the bed, legs spread apart, hands tied up above his head and completely shirtless. The situation had him excited but restless; Tord was familiar with the thrill of having his partner restrained and under his control, but he had no experience when the roles were reversed. This was all knew to him, but he trusts Tom enough to understand his reservations.

"Are they too tight?" Tom sweetly asks, finished with tying the cotton ropes to Tord's wrists. Tord nodded no, so Tom continued. "Good." He nestled himself in between Tord's legs, smiling deviously. "You're very tense Tord... why don't I help you out?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

Tord hesitated. The way Tom was massaging his erection was far too enticing to be bratty about it. He needed his pants open now. "Yes, please.."

A chuckle was heard, and Tord felt the zipper of his jeans being undone. The release of the tight fabric was satisfying alone, but more chills ran down his body when Tom pulled down the loose elastic and allowed Tord's arousal to spring up, hitting the cold air.

Tom licked a stripe up the shaft of his cock, teasing and simple. Tord groaned at this, but was disappointed when his mouth left as soon as it arrived. Thankfully Tom was merciful enough to wrap his hands around it, giving it a few pumps...until slowing down at a unbearably drawn-out pace. Of course, he was doing this on purpose.

"Tom, don't tease me..." he snarled, pushing his hips up for friction, anything to relieve him of his arousal.

Tom placed wet kisses against his length. "Desperate, aren't you?"

Before Tord could get in a snappy response, the warmth of Tom's mouth wrapped around the tip. He sighed out in pleasure, pushing forward to get more inside. Then, Tom pulled away. "You don't have permission to do that, Tord." His voice was full of thrill and amusement. Tord desperately wishes he could be freed from the restraints so he could face-fuck the cheeky bastard right then and there. "Now, shall I continue?"

Finally, his cock was back in Tom's mouth. The Brit paused his incessant teasing, running his wet lips along the side while he gripped at Tord's jeans. Then he went back to his tip, pushing his head down as he took in more and more inches. Tord was writhing in his bonds, gasping out in pure delight. Tom always looked so pretty sucking cock. Tord wishes he could sneak a glance.

He was bobbing his head now and fuck— Tord couldn't take it. He needed to move his hips, the pace just wasn't enough.

"Tom— Tom, please..." He begged, pulling at the rope. "Let me, ah, use your mouth!"

A loud pop was heard as Tom pulled away. "Only because you asked so nicely."

Tord let his face crack into a grin, and he lined his cock up against where he assumed Tom's lips were. Slowly his entire length was pushed in and he let out a small moan. Tord wasted no time to move his hips, thrusting in and out of Tom's hot mouth. He would gag a bit, but it only turned Tord on even more. Admittedly, he was that big of a pervert.

"Ohh fuck, yes! Yes!" He could only imagine how his face looked right now, hot and flushed. It was an expression he loved to see on Tom, so he could only hope Tom enjoyed it as well. "Mm, god, I'm close—" He warned, because he was sure Tom wanted to take it even further. And his suspicions were correct as Tom pulled away once more.

The only sounds were that of Tord's pants and Tom's shuffles. He had no idea what the smaller man was doing, allowing the silence to simmer and consume him. Soon enough the snap of a bottle took him out of his delighted thoughts, realizing that Tom got out some lube.

Even more relentless seconds passed by and his cock throbbed for more.

Tord's prayers were answered when Tom eventually setteled on top of his lap. He kissed the man from below, grasping at Tord's shoulders while rubbing up against his erection. At this point they were both desperate for more, so Tom quickly aligned his lubricated hole along Tord.

"Fuck—" Tom groaned, pushing himself down and taking Tord in all at once. He sat there for a moment, adjusting to the sudden stretch, before moving his hips and rendering Tord completely speechless. "Is it good?" He asked, gasping each time he buckled down onto his cock.

"Yes baby, so good..." Tord synchronized with Tom's movements, grinding up when the other pushed down. He would kiss Tom's neck, moaning with absolute bliss onto his skin. "So beautiful.. keep making those sweet noises for me."

God. Tom was supposed to be in control today, but he couldn't help and comply to such a passionate demand.

Their harmonious moans filled the room, accompanied by the bed creaking and skin slapping against skin. Tom continued to bounce on Tord's cock, throwing his head back when he angled himself onto his prostate. His pace got quicker and his cries louder everytime he hit that special spot. Tord was ecstatic, a pool of warmth filling his abdomen as his head lolled to the side.

"Tord, Tord! I'm gonna come, I'm gonna..." He trailed off, not even having to pump his own dick as Tord was enough. Milky white cum oozed and ropes were smothered against Tord's chest. He was staggering from the orgasm, completely awestruck.

Tom slowed down his movements, but only because he too felt Tord finish inside with a final moan, filling him up so generously.

After catching his breath and waiting out the afterglow, Tom whipped out a knife and cut the ropes, freeing Tord from his bonds. Almost immediately did the norsk pull Tom into a passionate kiss, riding out his orgasm.

The kiss was short but sweet. Tord pulled the blind off of him, finally able to see that sweet face he's missed the entire time. He cupped his cheeks, grinning bashfully.

"That was... really fun."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I don't get out of my comfort zone that often." Tord glanced down at the mess they made, and chuckled. "Let me get you cleaned up."

-

Can you tell I haven't written smut in a long time... :')