(NSFWish) One Night Stand

HEY Y'ALL THIS IS OLD AND WAS SCRAPPED UNTIL I STARTED WRITING IT AGAIN SO SORRY FOR THE OLD WRITING AT THE BEGINNING

Art on media by: one_cow_1204 on Twitter! ❤ (Update as of rewriting this oneshot: looks like the account was deleted, it is no longer on Twitter)

Summary: None needed, self explanatory.

Rating: Implied sex, sfw for the most part.

Word count: 2634
_____________________________________________
"C'mon," you whispered in his ear, noticing his cute little shudder. "Let's have fun." He lets you run your hand up his thigh, mumbling drunken slurs that you can't seem to make out. You were drunk too, but that was the least of your worries.

He smirked back.
"You're awfully touchy, Commie."

You snarl almost playfully at that nickname, moving your hands onto his plump lips and rubbing your thumb against his bottom line.
"Wanna see just how touchy I can get?"

_______

Tord suddenly jolted awake from the comfort of his sleep, eyes snapped open and a cold sweat running down his forehead.
God, what happened last night? Last thing he remembers, he was at a bar with all his roommates. Ah, maybe he had a little too much to drink. Whiskey always spoke deep to his heart.

That explains his major migraine. What even happened to Edd and Matt while he got shitfaced drunk almost equivalent to Tom on a daily basis? Who knows, he's sure they're fine. But Tom? Well, he didn't care about that asshole. That was Edd's problem (okay, maybe he cared a bit).

But what Tord was more worried about was the fact that this room wasn't his. The color of the walls weren't the maroon red that Tord was use to, the decorations were of completely different taste.. and there aren't any hentai posters? Fuck, he must've slept with a stranger again. Maybe even a fucking hooker!

God dammit, this would probably be way too awkward to handle just like last time he got drunk with some girl. He'll just sneak out, get a taxi, and fucking leave whoever's house this is-

He made a mistake of turning around.

Tord's heart stop when he turned to look at who he had slept with last night.

_______

You tug at the rim of his blue hoodie, pulling it over his torso and throwing it lazily into the corner of the room in a desperate pace. You needed this badly and he did too.

Your lips meet together once again, his arms wrapping around you and sticking to you like glue when you grab at his hips.
Pulling away one more time, you roughly pounce on his neck and bite and suck at places you were able to reach without that damn grey shirt in the way, leaving lasting lovebites on his beautiful slim neck.

And when he moaned at your touches, it drove you even crazier.

_______

Tord immediately sat up from the bed of blue covers, staring at himself in complete and utter horror. No, he couldn't have!.. Right? He couldn't have possibly even thought about his own rival sexually, no matter the state he was in...
Right?!

He shook his head, burying his tiredsome face into his hands and tried to remember every possible detail from last night. All he had to do was leave the room and sneak into his own after taking advil and having a nice long piss after all that alcohol, even if that means he'd still have to face the consequences of his drunken actions afterwards when Tom wakes up.