(NSFW)Blowjobs, man

HEY GUYS REALLY IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU READ

THIS ONESHOT WAS MADE BY MY VERY GOOD FRIEND zomb-ie

SO LIKE PLEASE CHECK ROBIN OUT AND SUPPORT EM' BECAUSE HE POSTED THIS WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL ONESHOT ON THEIRS AS WELL

THANK YOU NOW ENJOY _____________________________________________

Quiet and almost careful knocks sounded against Tom's bedroom door, the noises causing him to groan and roll over in dismissal. However, when the knocks began getting louder and more frantic, the man who was currently wrapped up like a burrito stirred and rolled back to check his glowing alarm clock;

3:42AM.

Seriously?? What was this, some fanfiction where Tord sneaks into Tom's room to initiate some kind of sexual contact?
The little man pushed his disgruntled thoughts aside as to sit up, get out of the covers and wobble over to his door with practically no light available. When he did swing it open, he was greeted by two things: blinding light, but also a face that had come to be a very familiar sight in his bedroom. Tom smiled, albeit with a grain of salt.

"What the fuck, Tord-" The aforementioned man cut him off abruptly, his voice heightened and almost feverish as he responded, "Listen, I know it must be really inconvenient right now, but I just checked, and Edd and Matt are absolutely spark-o right now. No movements or anything." He paused, mind whirring and searching for more words until he found some.

When he did, he shifted so that his hand leaned against the doorframe, causing him to hover over Tom with a thick cloud of suggestiveness in the air, "So... I was thinking.. Since the others aren't going to wake up for a while, we could, oh, I don't know, do something fun?" He purred out, free hand coming up to rest up against Tom's chin to lift it slightly.

Said man's smile soon melted into a subtle, inviting smirk, before, without saying anything (both knew he didn't need to), he grabbed Tord by the collar of his tank top and yanked him inside, shutting the door behind them with his foot. It wasn't long before there were tongues against tongues, teeth clashing with eachother and wet lips pressing on one-another excitedly. God, it felt like they were in their late teens all over again every time they did this.

-

Not long after falling into Tom's bed, Tord's pants had been discarded somewhere he had absolutely no care in the world for, as the little spitfire that was now licking stripes up his aching cock was enough to erase all reasonable, humane thoughts he had.

Hums and low moans were now the only noises that filled the blue-tinted room, Tord's head thrown back against the headboard and a deep blush standing out against his cheeks and neck when Tom decided to grip his leaking dick and take it into his warm mouth.

Slowly and carefully sliding his head down its expanse, Tom was closing his eyes and grabbing the bass of his lover's hard cock as to stroke the parts he couldn't fit into his hollowed mouth. The Norwegian man arched his back at said action, his own eyes fluttering closed as he let out a strew of soft curses and higher-pitched moans, his erection trembling inside the smaller's mouth as he wrapped his tongue around it and began to bop his head up and down with ease.

"F- fuck, baby, you're so good-" Tord bit his lip before he could finish, eyebrows furrowing and abdominal muscles clenching in pleasure as a particularly loud moan exited his mouth, caused by Tom's soft tongue rubbing itself against the slit of his cock whilst speeding up the rhythm of his strokes.

"Tom-!! Shit, I- I'm close!" Tord exclaimed, fingers digging into the sheets and legs spreading as to gain as much pleasure as he possibly could. And god, was it working. Every movement of the Brit's mouth was like pure ecstasy- just the sight of that cute little butt in the air as he went down on Tord was enough to bring pre-cum dribbling down his dick, the clear, savoury liquid filling Tom's mouth and making his lips shine slightly. 'Thy who wast getting thine dick sucketh' was now a moaning, panting mess of mixed garbles and groans, his lips stretched in a dopey smile.

Suddenly, Tom sped up his strokes and sucks, his expression focused as Tord's eyes opened wide, his pants increasing in volume and decreasing in length, before his hands were quickly shifting to grip Tom's damp hair, pulling at it as he finally released into the now whimpering man's mouth, a long, drawn-out groan escaping him when he did.

"Ohh,, yeah..." Tord grinned to himself whilst Tom pulled away and swallowed, wiping his mouth on his arm afterwards. Said man crawled up the bed to lay next to the larger man, smiling tiredly as he looked up into his metallic eyes. "I hope that was okay.." He rasped out, gently taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. Tord nodded, placing a chaste kiss against Tom's forehead before closing his eyes with a tired grumble.

_____________________________________________

enjoyed? then support the original writer AKA zomb-ie