Chapter 15

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH :)

Chapter 15

I stared at Brandon, who stared back smirking.

“Surprise,” He said, grinning like a little boy.

“Brandon....” I said, in a whisper. I kept talking in my American accent. Maddy was still here.  

Yes Love,” Brandon mocked my accent, smirking. He pressed the gun closer to Maddy’s forehead as she let out a whimper.

“Don’t hurt her. She has nothing to do with this,” I snapped, getting uneasy.

Maddy was looking at me with her big brown eyes, pleading me to help her. I needed to get help and get her out.

“She’s leverage,” He said simply. “You won’t try anything in front of her, right Melody?”

He was taunting me. Well I can play dumb, Brandon. I just need to buy time until Aaron gets here.

“What do you want?” I asked, getting to the point. “You have a lot of guts coming here, in public.”

Brandon laughed. “Guts has nothing to do with it,” He said, “Planning does. Aren’t you wondering where London Boy is?”

My stomach did a flip at the thought. And I forgot everything at the thought of Aaron being hurt.

“What did you do to Aaron?” I snapped, my accent coming back. Brandon smirked as Maddy looked at me confused.

My cover was blown. But I’ll deal with that later.

“Your accent is going to kill me,” he sung, stepping closer to me.

“Just let Maddy go and we can settle this,” I said. I was going to do right. And the first thing I need to do is make sure the innocent, meaning Maddy, out of the danger zone.

Brandon took off the safety lock, making my heart speed a beat. Tears started streaming down her face, and I forced myself not to look at her.

“Nah,” Brandon said, shaking his head.

“What the bloody hell do you want?!” I snapped, stepping closer to him. He was silent for a second. Then suddenly he took the gun off of Maddy’s temple and held it up to me.

“You. Dead.”

He went to pull the trigger and suddenly my feet was in the air, kicking the gun off his hands and into the air. We both watched the gun fly out of his hands and fall somewhere behind me.

“Shit.” He suddenly dropped Maddy and went for the gun, pushing me aside.

“You ok?” I quickly asked Maddy. She nodded and I got up rapidly and went for Brandon. I grabbed my gun just as Brandon grabbed his.

Now we were both holding guns at each other.

“How much do you want to bet I can shoot you faster than you can shoot me?” Brandon asked, not moving a muscle. I shook my head.

“I’m not killing you Brandon. You’re under arrest.”

Brandon laughed, putting his gun down. The movement caught me off guard.

“How about this,” He said, stepping closer to me. I took the lock off, the clicking being loud in this empty hallway of the dressing room. “We fight, right here, right now. You win, I go with you. I win... well if I win you’ll be dead.”

“That’s stupid,” I snapped. “You’re coming with me and thats final.” He took one more step closer and now he was standing right in front of me with the gun aimed at his chest.

“So shoot me,” He said smirking. I wanted nothing more than to wipe it clean off.

“You know I can’t do that.” Everyone knew that you can only shoot someone who is shooting at you. Brandon knows this.

“I don’t even know why you chose to be a bodyguard,” Brandon suddenly said, harshly. “You’re nothing. You think your father would be proud of his pathetic little daughter? One who can’t even put a separation between work and-”

He didn’t get to finish because I flipped the gun over, after putting the lock back on, and hit him across the face with it. I didn’t even give him a chance to look up as I kicked him on the chin, making him fall backwards. I threw the gun across the floor.

“You wanna fight?” I said, tugging the bottom of my dress up for more easily access to my legs. “Let’s fight.”

Brandon let out a laugh as he watched my movement. “This is going to be fun,” he said, pulling up his sleeves.

I brought my foot up and he grabbed it. I brought my other foot up and kicked his chin again and did a back flip, landing on my feet.

Brandon had blood dripping from his lip as he spat on the floor.

“I’m not holding back because you’re a girl,” he warned, then he suddenly ran to me, picking me up by the stomach.

He dropped me, my back hitting the floor hard. I heard Maddy let out a yelp but I couldn’t check on her now. I ignored the pain when suddenly I felt Brandon kick me in the side.

I grabbed his ankle, tripped him, and climbed on top of him before he could move.

“Just give up,” I growled, as I started tasting blood on my mouth.

“I happen to like this position,” He said, smirking as he suddenly flipped us over. “But I like this one more.”

Why this is completely mental kid always flirting with me.

“Sorry but you’re not my type,” I snapped, struggling with him as he gripped my wrist down to the ground.

“Why?” He asked, then he leaned in and whispered. “Because I don’t have black hair and blue eyes?”

Angrily I kneed Brandon in the stomach. He groaned and I grabbed him by the wrist and flipped him over me.

He grunted as his back hit the ground. I quickly did a front flip, landing on my feet. I noticed Maddy curled up in the corner.

“Maddy get out of here!” I said. I was distracted when her eyes widen and I turned just in time to see Brandon placing his hands around my neck. He pushed me against a wall, tighten his grip around my neck.

I was struggling to breathe as I tried to get him to let go.

He just got angrier and banged my back and head against the wall.

I started gasping for air as I felt my face turn different colors.

“I’m going to have fun watching the life leave your eyes,” Brandon whispered, smirking as I started seeing black.

Suddenly I heard a loud ringing and felt drops of cold water hit my face.

Brandon suddenly let go of me, making me fall and start gasping for air.

I looked up to see Brandon had turn his attention the black haired girl who pulled the fire alarm.

“You little bitch!” He yelled. He started moving towards Maddy and I acted quickly. I still couldn’t breath right but I crawled on the wet floor to where I had thrown my gun. I grabbed, unlocked it, and shot Brandon right in the knee.

He yelled as he fell to the ground. He was clenching his now bleeding leg as I stood up.

When I was finally breathing again I stood up, got my handcuffs from my bag, and walked over to Brandon. He was laying on the ground, his hand over his wound, in a pool of water blood.

“Hurts like a bitch, doesn’t it?” I growled, as I grabbed his hands and handcuffed them in front of him.

I was wet, I had dry blood on my lip, my neck ached and I had an urge to sleep.

“Melody!” I sighed in relief when I heard Aarons voice. He ran in, wet as well, taking the scene in. He had bruises on his face but I was just glad to see that he was ok.

I felt dizzy and Aaron was at my side in a second.

“Hey, I got you,” He whispered, picking me up bridal style. “Don’t worry.”

I smiled as I drifted off.

This is why he was my best friend.

****************************************************************************

Maddy had got into some sort of shock as she didn’t talk since we arrived at the white house. They wanted to take me to the hospital but I refused. I was just tired, that’s all.

What I really wanted to do was go and get any information out of Brandon.

I walked down the hallway into the door that led to the interrogation room.

When I opened the door, Agent Vega, Agent Carter, and Aaron were all there. They turned to me.

“All there you are!” Agent Vega said, smiling. Aaron threw his arm around me.

“Hows my warrior?” he said, smiling. I didn’t respond. Instead I brought my finger to his eye, which was turning black.

“Mel I’m fine,” he reassured me, but I gave him a look. “No seriously! That guy hit like a girl anyways.”

I raised my eyebrow.

“Of course, not girls like you,” he said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

“Hows Maddy?” I asked, I turned to face the big window in which other side was Brandon.

His hair was dried up now, turning even more curly than it was before. His lip was swollen and I couldn’t see it, but I knew he had a bandage around his leg. He sat there, tapping his fingers on the table.

He looked calmed.

And it was pissing me off.

“She’s fine,” Agent Carter answered the question I forgot I asked. “Jasper and Dylan are with her.”

“Jasper back?” I said, snapping my head at them. They all looked at me questioningly.

“Yeah...”

I passed my fingers through my hair.

“He found out I’m Will’s daughter today,” I said softly, looking at the ground.

“Shit,” Michael Carter said, his eyes widening. Dylan was definitely his son, they both got the swearing down.

“And Maddy found out I’m not really Jasper’s sister,” I added, wanting to get everything out.

“Melody...” Agent Vega said. I couldn’t see his face, but he sounded disappointed.

“I tried! I tried to keep them both a secret but everything fell apart today! Everything!” I felt tears threatening to fall when Aaron pulled me closer to him.

“Hey,” Aaron whispered, placing his hands on my chin and making me look at him. “You did great today Mel. You caught Brandon and no one got hurt.” He started smoothing my hair, making me smile.

The door swung opened and Dylan walked in.

I pulled away from my best friend and looked at Dylan. He smiled nervously.

“He doesn’t completely hate you if thats what you want to hear,” he said, smiling. I felt my shoulders fall.

“But he still hates...” I whispered.

“He doesn’t hate you,” Dylan said, grabbing my hand. “He’s just mad.”

I looked at Aaron and Dylan and wonder how I became so lucky to have two completely great guys in my life.

The door opened again and in came Jasper. He looked down at my hand, which was still being held by Dylan.

I quickly let go of it.

“How’s Maddy?” I asked, hoping he was going to talk to me.

“Fine. Confused, but fine,” he said. He voice wasn’t harshed, which made me feel so much better.

His eyes fell to my neck.

“What happened to your neck?”

Crap. I forgot I had red marks from Brandon’s hands.

“Nothing,” I said quickly, turning away and facing Brandon.

“Can I go in now?” I asked. He’s been waiting there for about three hours. I think it was enough.

“You’re not really thinking of going in there with him?” Jasper said. I was surprise by the way his voice sounded. It was angry but calmed. What the hell did Dylan do?

“I’ll be fine,” I said, turning away and leaving the room before anyone else asked questions.

I took a deep breath and  and opened the door.

*Jasper POV*

She hates me. She couldn’t leave the room fast enough.

“That went well,” I muttered so only Dylan and Aaron could hear.

“Give her time, she’s had a rough day,” Aaron respond, patting me in the back.

I was about to ask why when Brandon’s voice filled the room.

“Missed me?” Brandon said, making my blood boiled. I hated this kid. I couldn’t believe I was his friend. Hes manage to almost kill Melody twice. This girl who I’ve seen take a shot in the leg and also take out a gang member.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” Melody said, taking a seat. “How’s your leg?” She taunted.

Brandon stopped smirking.

I smirked. The interrogation went like this for about an hour. Melody asked questions, while Brandon dodged them by flirting.

My mind drifted to the conversation me and Dylan had. He had made me realize I was being a complete jerk. But I couldn’t help it. I was still angry about what happened in her room that finding out she was Will’s daughter made me snap.

I loved Will. He was like a father to me. When my father was out in meetings that I wasn’t allowed too, Will was always there, teaching me how to threw a baseball. When my father didn’t make it to my fifth grade play, Will was there in crowd, cheering louder than anyone else.

I love my dad, I do. But before I turned 16 he was never around as often.

I thought I lost him when he died.

But I watched as Melody slammed her fists in the table out of frustration, a thing Will use to do as well.

I realized he never really left.

“Damn it Brandon!” Melody snapped. “I wanna know who you’re working for, and I want to know now!”

Brandon stared at for awhile. I thought he was going to make a pass at her again but he didn’t. He spoke in a low voice.

“I- I don’t know.”

Melody raised her eyebrow.

“You don’t know?” Melody repeated. Brandon shook his head.

“I get phone calls. Private calls from this chick-”

“How do you know it’s a girl?”

“It’s a robotic girl voice, but no man would use a chick’s robotic voice, now would he?”

Melody took the information in.

“But why do it?” She asked in a soft voice.

Brandon looked at his hands and for second I thought of the new kid that moved here three years ago. The kid I befriended so quickly.

“They have my family,” He whispered. “They’re threaten to kill my parents if I don’t do what they want. Mel... I don’t want them to kill my parents.”

He reached over and grabbed Melody’s hands, looking deep into her eyes.

“Nothing will happen to them, I promise,” she said, snapping her hands away before standing up. “I’ll be back.”

The sad look on his eyes never left, not even as she left.

In a second she came through our door.

“That little twit!” Melody suddenly said, angrily as she crossed her arms. “He thinks he can pull the family card on me!”

“I’m confused,” Agent Vega said, raising his eyebrow. That makes two of us dude.

“Brandon doesn’t have a family,” Dylan explained. “Me and Melody found that out while researching him. They died in this mysterious fire when he was eight.”

I hated the way Dylan said me and Melody.

“Yeah ‘mysterious,’” Melody said in air quotes.

“So... he’s lying?” I asked. Melody’s eyes met mine and I always forgot what I was asking.

Damn it, I sound like a chick.

“Not about the phone calls,” She said softly, looking at Agent Vega. “I suggest you keep him here until me, Aaron and Dylan check out Brandon’s place.”

“Can I come?”

Ok now I seriously sounded like a chick.

“Shouldn’t you be with the President?” Aaron said, raising his eyebrow.

“What can I say? I’m a rebel,” I smirked, looking over at Melody just in time to see her smirk as well. I don’t know why but that made me feel better.

“Just go get your jacket,” Melody said, before turning around and leaving the room.

The three of us followed her out.

**********************************************************************

Brandon's house was actually two hours away. It was the longest and most awkwardest car ride ever.
The four of us walked around Brandon’s attic. So far there wasn’t anything unusual, but boy were we in for a surprise.

Aaron was walked around an empty wall until he stopped.

“Found something?” I asked, walking up behind me.

“I think so...” He said, eyeing the wall. Then he suddenly pushed it and it opened.

“Secret door,” he whispered, smirking.

“Brilliant,” Melody said, walking up next to me.

Her arm slightly brushed against mine and and I tried to ignore the chills I got.

“Holy crap,” Dylan said, making me look up. Shit.

The whole room was filled with pictures of my dad, my step mom and me. There were newspapers clips of the electrons and even pictures of Melody in a small corner.

“Totally creepy,” I said, trying not to completely freak out.

“I’m going to call the rest of the team,” Aaron said, his eyes wondering the room. “They’re gonna want to see this.”

“I’ll go with you,” Dylan said. I looked over at him to see him winking at Melody and smirking at me.

“Ugh guys-”

But it was too late. They left me and Melody alone.

“So....” I said, stuffing my hands in my pocket. She turned away from me so I sighed and looked at the wall of pictures in front of me.  

“Not now,” Melody said. I knew it. She hated me.

“This is bad,” I heard her say after awhile.

“Oh come on, being stuck with me isn’t that bad,” I said, finally taking my eyes away from the picture of me and Melody in a meeting. Melody wasn’t staring at me though, she was staring at the wall we came through.

The wall that was currently closed.

I walked over to her, staring at it.

“This is bad,” I repeated, widening my eyes.
*************************************************************

*unedited*

GUESS WHO'S STUCK IN A ROOM TOGETHER! ;D

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

LOVEEEEE

MYSKY!