Chapter 10

As requested by my beautiful fans, here's Chapter 10! OMG I'M ON CHAPTER 10! AHHHHHHHH! love you guys!!!!! 

P.S Soon you guys will get a sneak peek of the SEQUEL to the First Bodyguard and THE SPIN-OFF.

I still need actors for both Dylan Carter and Brandon. Suggestions please!!!! Make them hot and bad ;D

(JANUARY, 21, 2021 AUTHOR NOTE: before you consider commenting that Melody is a "weak" bodyguard for needing help, please hold off until you get to the end of the chapter and read my author note) 

Chapter 10

When I woke up, my head hurt.

It felt as if someone was hitting repeatedly with a hammer. It hurt badly.

I blinked a couple of times before my vision became clearer.

I tried to stand up but something pulled me back. I looked down and saw that I was tied up to a chair. I felt something in my mouth as well.

I started panicking, frantically trying to get loose of the ropes. It wasn't working.

"Look, sleeping beauty's awake," A voice said, getting to me look up.

Brandon.

He was still wearing his tux from our date, only with the jacket and the first few buttons of his shirt was loose.

He would look hot... expect the fact that he kidnapped me.  

I glared at him.

He smirked. "If I remove the gag, promise you won't scream," he said carefully.

I rolled my eyes. I don't scream. I'm trained.

I nodded. He smiled in returned and came up behind me and untied the cloth in my mouth.

"There all better," he said, sitting back on his chair that was right in front of me.

"Why am I here," I asked, not bothering to hide my British accent. There was no use anymore, I knew he already knew.

His eyes widen slightly. "Wow... I knew you had an accent, but I didn't think it was that.... beautiful."

I wasn't in the mood for games. "Why. Am. I. Here. Brandon?" I asked again.

"Say my name again, I like it," he said, leaning in.

"Enough!" I said, getting impatient. "Why in bloody hell did you kidnap me?"

"This accent is going to be the death of me," He joked again, leaning in.

No, I'm going to be the death of you, I thought.

A man entered the room. He looked at me for a second then back at Brandon.

"He just woke up, what do you want me to do with him?" the man asked, in Dari.

"Perfect, bring him in," Brandow replied back, In Dari.

"You speak Dari?" I asked, as the man left. Brandon smirked.

"I'm a man of many talents," He said, proudly. I didn't respond. Instead I looked around the room. There had to be a way out of here. There has to be! It looked like I was in some kind of Cellar. The wall were made of cement and it was freezing.

"You can't escape," Brandon said, as if answering my thoughts. I glared at him.

"There's no windows, the only door is behind me, you're tied up, and you don't even know what's behind that door. There could a million of really big guys with guns or-"

"Why am I here?" It wasn't even a question anymore. It was a plead.

He looked at me for along time.

"You're in the way of our plans," He said, his voice turning soft.

"What plans?" I asked, "Who's we?"

Just then the door flew open and the man for before came. Only he wasn't alone. Three other men came with him, two carrying a bald man whose head was hung down. But I could see his dragon tattoo.

The gang member that had pretended to be a guard.

Brandon smirked at my face.

"Let the show begin."

************************************************************

"Stop it," I whispered for about the millionth time.

The poor man only yelled louder. Brandon had been torturing him for an hour. And he didn't even have the decency to hide the fact he was enjoying it.

He was sick.

"Stop it," I whispered again, as tears fell from my eyes. He didn't even hear me.

"You brought this upon yourself," Brandon told him as the gang member yelled in pain again. I kept my eyes closed. I couldn't look. I wouldn't.

There was another sickly sound followed by another scream. I couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP IT! JUST STOP IT! CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S HURTING HIM?"

I forced my eyes open, staring at those of Brandon. The man with no soul. I didn't dare look at the bald man. I feel like if I did, I would never sleep.

Brandon smirked. "It looks like it's your lucky day," Brandon said, walking away and stopping in front of me. At least he stopped hurting him.

Then, right in front of me, he took out a gun and shot it three times.

The Gang member was dead.

I let out a small noise from my mouth. I didn't expect that, and I felt more tears falling from my eyes.

"Clean this mess up," Brandon ordered in Dari. The men ordered.

"You have no soul," I whispered, getting him to take a seat in front of me. He was way too close to me. Way to close.

"He was a bad man, Melody," Brandon said, as if he were speaking to a two year old. "I can't let him walk around knowing he could very much exploit us."

"You make me sick," I spat. He only smirked. He was a monster. "You gonna kill me too?"

His face suddenly softened up. "Yeah," He said, sadly, "I do. My boss said I have too?"

"You don't have too, Brandon," I said, as tears fell down my eyes. I was going to trick my way out of here. I had too. If I don't he'll kill me and then the president.

And Jasper.

"I do," He nodded, standing up.

Be quick, Melody. "No," I said shaking my head. "You can let me go, Brandon. You can tell them I attacked you and escape. I don't want to die Brandon." By now I was sobbing away. It was true though, I don't want to die.

"You should have thought of that before you chose to protect the President of the United States."

He took the gun in his hands and unlocked it. I flinched at the sound. This was it. I was going to die.

"But first," He said, coming even closer to me. He bent down to my level and placed his finger on my chin. I pulled away as he took a knife out, placing the gun on the floor.

"Play nice," he smirked, swinging the knife on my face. He then put his hand on the back of my neck and pulling me closer to him forcefully.

Then he kissed me.

I stayed still, not bothering to move my lips with his.  But that didn't stop him. He kept kissing me, and it was making me want to throw up.

He pulled away clearly satisfied. I waited for him to make his next move. He placed the army knife at my side, tracing it.

"It's a really shame," He said, talking to himself. "You're so beautiful." I felt him move the knife to my thigh.

He placed the tip on my wound.

"I wanna hear you scream," he whispered, as he slowly drove the knife into my bullet wound. I bit down on my lip hard, not wanted to yell. I wasn't going to please him. More tears fell down my eyes; I couldn't even see his face anymore. Everything was a blur.

He took it out slowly.

"Hmmm...." he said thoughtfully. "You're stronger than I thought. Guess we'll just have to-"

He didn't get to finish because we suddenly heard screams coming from behind the door. Then came the gunshots.

Brandon gave me a panic looked. "Shit," he said, taking the knife in his hands away from my skin. He started cutting the rope that tied me to the chair but not the ones on my hands and legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as my voice cracked.

He reached of the rag again.

"Someone found us. We're leaving," he gagged my mouth again before I could process what he was saying.

Someone found us. Someone was here to rescue me? That immediately enlighten my mood, despite the fact that I had an open wound on my leg again.

He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me up just as the door flew open.

And there was the last person I thought I'd ever see saving me.

Brandon acted quickly, spinning me so my back crashed into his hard chest and he placed his bloody knife on my neck.

His gun was still on the floor. I needed to get to that gun.

"Let her go," the boy at the door said, his gun pointed at me and Brandon. Behind him were at least four dead bodies. There was no way he did that alone! No matter who his father was!

"Dylan!" Brandon said, smiling. Or at least I think he was smiling, I couldn't see him. "So glad you can join us!"

Dylan stood at the door looking at us. His eyes check me over, probably checking for injuries. His eyes landed on my right leg. His eyes snapped back up at me and we stared at each other for a second.

"Brandon if you let her go, no one will get hurt," he said carefully. Clearly he was trained.

"No, you'll get hurt. Then Melody here. And finally the President," Brandon said, as my heartbeat increased. He started to move back, dragging me with him. Dylan was suddenly attacked by one of Brandon's men, making them both fall to the ground, wrestling each other. I needed to do something right now.

So I did.

I elbowed him in the stomach and then proceded to headbut him in the face. He grunted in pain and let go of me. I rolled onto the floor, despite my leg, and grabbed the gun on the ground. But when I looked up, Brandon was already running out the door.

Bloody hell.

I heard a gun go off and I looked over just in time to see Dylan pushing the guy off of him.

I locked the gun and threw it, not wanting to touch the thing Brandon killed someone in cold blood with any longer.

"You ok?" Dylan asked, appearing next to me. He took the gag off.

"How did you find me?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Fuck, your legs bleeding," he said, looking at my bloody leg.

"I'm fine," I lied, "How did you find me?" I asked again.

"How about we get the hell out of here before you shower me with question, Edwin," he snapped. He started untie my feet and I watched him silently. How in bloody hell did he find me? Where the hell was the rest of the secret service?

He then untied my hands, which had red marks from the rope. Thanks a lot Brandon.

He stood up and stretched out his hand. I took it without a words and he placed his arm around my waist. Together we headed outside. He led me to a black SUV.

"You alone?" I asked, shocked. He looked away.

"Well..."

"Not exactly," said a new voice behind me. I froze.

Jasper. Jasper was here.

He walked until he was standing in front of me. He was holding a gun.

"I lost Brandon when he entered the woods," he informed Dylan, handing him the gun.

My jaw dropped. "Jasper what are you doing here?!" I said, as he opened the door for me.

He looked at me. "Saving you," he said, as if it was obvious. "Duh."

I almost shot him. Really. If it weren't for the fact I was getting light headed I probably would have shot them both.

"You could've gotten hurt," I gritted through my teeth. "And you!" I said, turning to Dylan. "You could have gotten killed and the President's son killed!"

They both looked at me, confused.

"Mel..." Dylan said. When the hell did he start calling me Mel? We weren't friends. "You were just kidnapped-"

"That doesn't mean you can endanger your guys life like that!" I snapped. "You guys aren't trained properly for this and you both could have-" I felt Dylan slowly let me go and I suddenly lost balance, trippin on nothing. But Jasper caught me mid way as I fell forward.

"We need to get you to a hospital," He said, quickly picking me up and putting me into the van.

"I still have to yell at you later," I muttered, resting my head on Jasper shoulder. I felt him chuckle. And even after everything that just happened, I smiled.

"Sure Mel. You can yell at me later."

********************************************************************

JANUARY, 21, 2021 AUTHOR NOTE:  While I understand where most of you guys are coming from, and yes I wrote this at a young age and also believed this, I no longer think that Melody should be portrayed as someone who never needs help. And moving forward with a rewrite I will have this mindset. She's good at what she was taught. But she's also a teenager. This is also her first case outside her classroom/training setting and has been caught off guard. It isn't too far fetch to think maybe she's bit off more than she can chew. In this chapter especially, she's been drugged and stabbed but she got herself out of Brandon's grip when it counted. Reworking Melody will be a HUGE part of the rewrite BUT also, in my opinion, needing help sometimes doesn't make her any less of a strong and independent woman, generally speaking lmfao.

She is supposed to be protecting Jasper yeah. But it wasn't Jasper who was in danger at the moment.

I appreciate and welcome the feedback, but I think painting Melody as invincible is damaging to her character and I will def. be working on that in the rewrite!

OLD AN: *unedited*

We've entered the double digit chapters... you know what that means....... 

it means the chapter will have two numbers now.... ;D GOT YOU ;D

IT MEANS ITS TIME FOR SOME VERY LOVEY, DOVEY CHAPTERS!

BUT..... With what characters...? ;D 

ANYWAYS DON'T YOU JUST LOVE JASPER AND DYLAN? 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND 

FAN!

LOVE

MYSKY!