Chapter 5

Updated faster this time!!! YOUR WELCOME! But i didn't get any comments on the last chapter... :(

Chapter 5

“This is so gross,” I said, taking the piece of spaghetti out of my hair. This was probably going to take forever to clean out. I blame Jasper. But he, of course, blames me.

Idiot.

“It’s your fault,” Jasper said, shaking his hair, which was full of milk. “You couldn’t just let him walk away.”

“He insulted me!” I defended. “You’re my brother, you were suppose to defend me!”

“I agree with your sister,” The black haired girl sitting next to us said.

Jasper pretended to be offended. “Maddy! You’re my girlfriend, you’re suppose to be on my team!”

I laughed, still not believing that Jasper could get a girl as nice and funny as Maddy.

“But she’s right!” Maddy said, “And now I’m probably gonna get detention! I never get in trouble!” She continued to freak out but I tuned her out, you can only hear her talk for so long. I looked over at the bodyguard sitting across from us. He was frowning at the mess on his clothes but as soon as he caught me staring, he smiled.

“This is what I get for defending you,” Aaron said, picking up the piece of cheese from his shoulder.

“Pizza looks good on you,” I joked, referring to the pizza all over his suit as I smirked.

“Yeah well the cake make-up you have on is just so in season,” he replied back, smirking as well.

Now I bet you’re all wondering why the four of us, Me, Jasper, Maddy and Aaron were all bathed in food and sitting outside the principal's office.

Well it started when they forced me to go to school.

******************************************************************

“No,” I said, crossing my arms. I didn’t want to go to school. No way.

“Mel, stop being childish. I’m going to be there with you,” Aaron said, grabbing my arm.

“Now let’s go,” he added, pulling me towards the door.

I stomped and stopped walking.

“No,” I said.

Aaron let go of me and turned to face me.

Then he smirked and suddenly everything was upside now.  

“Aaron put me down!” I yelled as he threw me over his shoulder. I pounded my fist into his very strongly built back. Hopefully I’d hit him so hard he’d let go.

Ha, yeah right.

“Not until you’re in the car,” Aaron replied, walking through the front door.

I was totally aware that I was wearing a school uniform that consist of a mini skirt!

People were probably looking at my underwear right now.

Totally. Awesome.

We past by the President, the First Lady and Jasper in the front door. They all looked at us with their eyebrow raised.

“Um...” President Cross said, trying to figure out what to say next. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

“Your daughter doesn’t want to go to school,” Aaron said, smirking. They all laughed, getting me mad. He finally put me down but when I tried to run he gripped my wrist tightly.

“I hate you,” I said, glaring at him. He simply smiled, getting the Cross family to laugh again. “I hate you all,” I added, glaring at the rest of them.

“Please tell her she’s overreacting,” Aaron said.

They didn’t get it. I’ve never, and I repeat, NEVER had gone to school. I was homeschooled all my life until I started training. Plus I don’t like people.

Especially if they’re like Jasper! I mean it is a preppy private school. I mean they had uniforms!

“It won’t be that bad,” The President said, smiling. “I mean you took out a gang member yesterday. I think you can manage high school.”

Maybe he was right, maybe I was overreacting.

“But I’m your bodyguard, shouldn’t I be with you at all times?” I silently prayed this would work.

“I’m not leaving the house while you’re in school and if I do, I’ll personally go get you. Now go, you’re gonna be late.”

Bloody hell.

“Don’t make me carry you again,” Aaron threaten, giving me my bookbag.

“Kill me,” I muttered under my breath.

“Stop whining, you baby,” Jasper said, passing by me and bumping shoulders with me.

I wonder if he’s this much of a jerk in school? Oh yay me.

It’s just school, Melody, it’s just high school.

“He’ll come around,” The First Lady said, smiling at me.

I doubt that.

*****************************************

I was wrong. Jasper was the hell of an actor. He walked around smiling at everyone, greeting everyone and introducing me as his younger twin sister.

It was pretty weird.

The people were actually nice, and helped me learn my way around the school. Aaron was always with us, being the President's son’s bodyguard and all but he barely spoke, like a true bodyguard.

I so envy him right now.

“Your sister’s cool,” Brandon said, making me blush. Brandon was one of Jasper’s friends. He seemed cool. He had short curly hair that hung loose over his eyes and a boyish smile.

“Yeah and she’s off limits,” Jasper said, glaring at his friend. For a second, I almost thought he was completely serious.

He’s acting, Mel. Remember that.

“Well, I think that’s up to her,” Brandon said, winking at me. I laughed. I knew this guy for less than a day and he was already treating me better than my own ‘brother’.

“Let’s go, we have math next,” Jasper growled, before grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

“What was that about?” I said, “He was nice.”

“He’s a player. You don’t want to date him,” Jasper warned. I raised my eyebrow.

“Who said anything about dating?” I said, crossing my arms. He didn’t answer and instead stopped in front of a door.

“Just so you know I have this class with my-” He was interrupted by someone calling his name.

“Jasper!” A girl with black hair suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck. His face immediately lit up automatically.

Who the hell was this?

I looked up at Aaron and raised my eyebrow and he caught my eye.

“Girlfriend,” he mouthed.

I bit my lip. I didn’t know he had a girlfriend, much less one so pretty. She had a curly dark hair that reached her shoulders and a baby face. The face that everyone just found adorable.

“Maddy!” he said, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her.

I felt a sharp pain inside my chest.

Why would you care if he had a girlfriend, Mel. He’s been nothing but rude since you came here.

I don’t care, I told myself.

Her brown eyes fell on me. “Is this your sister?!” she asked, letting me go and walking up to me.

I forced a smile. “Jasper you never told me you had a girlfriend,” I said, looking at him. He glared at me for a split second before covering it up.

“Well I-”

“Probably didn’t want me to embarrass him with stories of when we were little,” I said, laughing. His girlfriend, Maddy, laughed with me.

“I like her already,” Maddy said, smiling.

Great she was nice. I hate this.

“Whatever,” Jasper muttered, walking into the classroom. Maddy rolled her eyes.

“Come on, you can sit next to me and Mr. grumpy.”

Class went by fast, just like the other classes. I already knew all this.

“Aaron this is boring,” I whispered to the bodyguard next to me as we headed to the lunch room.

He laughed but didn’t respond because we arrived at the cafeteria.

It was your topical school cafeteria scene. Kids were screaming and laughing while others were silently doing their homework.

“Come on, Melody,” Maddy said, smiling, “You can meet some of my friends!”

I smiled and nodded.

Oh joy.

There was a thing about Maddy, I didn’t know what, but with her bubbly personality and movie star smile, you couldn’t hate her.

Which made me mad.

Her friends seemed nice, just like everyone else here. It was like they were robots or something. It was scary.

“Damn it, I need ketchup,” I said, getting up. Not really, I just needed to get out of here. They were talking about shopping.

Before they could even notice, I walked away.

This was too much. I mean this school was nothing like I expected. No one was snobby, or even cared that we were the Presidents children.

Maybe it wasn’t going to be so bad.

But I must have jinxed it.

I turned around and bumped into something- no actually someone.

“Watch where you’re going, Bitch,” a male voice said. I dropped my jaw. Who the hell does this guy think he is?

“Excuse me?” I said, glaring at the tall dark haired boy in front of me. He looked shocked that I responded back.

“I said, watch where you’re going, bitch,” the guy said, smirking. Any normal girl would actually be threaten.

But I wasn’t normal.

“I think you owe me an apology,” I said, crossing my arms. That’s when he laughed, loudly enough to get everyone’s attention.

Great.

He continue to laugh, getting me anger. I swear I was this closer to jamming my knee into his stomach if it weren’t for Jasper, Maddy and Aaron appearing out of nowhere.

“What’s going on here?” Maddy asked, sweetly, smiling her million dollar smile.

“He called me a bitch and now he won’t apologize,” I said, my eye leaving his.

“Melody, just drop it,” Jasper said, grabbing my arm.  

“No,” the kid said, “She’s right, I should apologize.”

I watch him carefully as he suddenly took the plate of spaghetti and dumped it on my head.

Maddy gasped as Aaron and Jasper’s mouth dropped.

“Sorry,” The guy said, smirking.  

I had spaghetti on my hair. That little...

But instead of freaking out, I smiled, making him frown.

“No I’m sorry,” I said, sweetly, as I brought up the ketchup bottle and squirted it all over his face.

His face was priceless.

That’s when someone yelled, “Food fight,” and suddenly food was flying all over the place.

The guy quickly disappeared from my view, getting me even more mad.

I didn’t even know his name!

“Only you, Melody,” Aaron said, said, as food hit his face.

“Watch out!” I said, but I was too late. A piece of pizza flew through the sky and hit him in the chest.

“I’m hit,” he joked, falling to his knees. I laughed and turned around just in time for someone to smash a piece of cake on my face.

I wiped the cake off my eyes and saw Jasper smirking.

“Oops,” he said, innocently.

I grabbed the bottle of milk on the table next to me. His eyes widen.

“Melody don’t you dare-”

He didn’t finish because I dumped the milk on his head. Aw milk looked so cute on him.

Wait what?

“What is going on here?”

Oh crap, the Principal.

*********************************************************

“Again I apologize for my children’s behavior,” Lincoln said as he came out of the Principal’s office.

The Principal smiled. “It was nothing, we’ve cleared everything up,” She said. Does that mean that kid was going to get detention right?

“I still think they deserve some kind of punishment,” the President said, sending us a glare.

“Dad!” Me and Jasper whined, at the same time. We both looked at each other for a second, shocked that we actually said that at the same time.

“Wow you guys are twins!” Maddy said, smiling.

Ew.

“Yes sir,” The Principal who I didn’t know the name too said, “Detention tomorrow?”

He nodded and she sighed in relief.

She went back into her office and Lincoln Cross turned and stared at us. He looked angry. I walked over to him.

“Look Mr. President I didn’t mean-”

He held his hand up to silence me.

“I know what happened,” he said. I looked at him for along time then he looked over to me and smiled.

“Consider you’re wearing your lunch..” he said, “How about we all go out to eat?”

*******************************************

*unedited*

DID I JUST GIVE JASPER A REALLY AWESOME GIRLFRIEND PLAYED BY SELENA GOMEZ?  

Oops ;D  

Look at the banner to the side :) isn't it cute ;D

ANYWAYS... that deserves some votes and comments don't you think? Its eight pages long, so I think its does ;D

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN!

LOVE, 

MYSKY