Chapter 18

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN LIKE MONTHS!!! I"M SOOOO SORRY!!! I had terrible writers block for this chapter and gahhhh it was bad lol. BUT I am getting back on this story though, DON'T WORRY. This chapter is short though, I'm sorry for that. I just wanted to upudate SOMETHING for you guys!! THE ENDING IS COMING! I think I might drag it out alittle..... maybe ;D 

DEDICATED TO CAROLINE!!! <3333 THE MESSAGE YOU SEND ME GIRL <333333 I LOVE YOU FOR THAT SERIOUSLY THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU <3333 

Feel better Ashley!!! 

Chapter 18

"Cotton candy here I come," Aaron said, smiling as his blue eyes caught the cotton candy stand. 

"You're a little kid," Dylan said, shaking his head. Aaron stuck out his tongue at him. 

"That may be true but you're paying," Aaron said, pushing Dylan towards the stand. 

I laughed at the two and look over at Jasper. He still had that sad look in his eyes and I felt bad. Like it probably didn't feel good to have everyone find out your girlfriend had cheated on you. 

"Guess it's just me and you," I said, smiling at him. He finally met my eyes and smiled back. That was a good sign. 

"Ever been on a ferris wheel?" He asked, stuffing his hands on his pocket. If I didn't know better, I would've said he was nervous. 

But Jasper Cross doesn't get nervous. Right

I bit my lip. "I don't really like ferris wheels," I admitted. Jasper's eyebrow shot up. 

"Is Melody Edwin afraid of heights?" He taunted, his signature smirk coming back. 

I playfully hit his arm. "No!" I said, shaking my head. "I just rather not get on a million and five year old death trap, thank you very much." 

Jasper laughed at me and I glared at him. 

"Come on," he said, taking my arm, "You'll be fine!" 

I let him drag me into the line at the ferris wheel. I pulled away from him and crossed my arms when we stopped. 

"I can't believe I survived getting shot to die in a ferris wheel," I mumbled, glaring at him. Jasper cracked a smile. 

"You're not going to die," he reassured me, waving me off. I looked up at the death trap, not feeling all that great. I looked around and noticed the people around us. 

They were couples everywhere. From all different ages but couples nonetheless. The girls had their arm around their boyfriend's arm as they looked at the death trap with such excitement I didn't understand.