#DDMS1

#DDMS1

XANTIEL

"THE super hacker deuxXxmachina has once again exposed the dirty doings of a corrupt conglomerate. He remains anonymous until today, and people have come up with several theories and conspiracies surrounding his identity.

"Some say he's part of an underground organization, some think he comes from a secret Ivy League fraternity, and there are even those who believe that he's a group of people and not just a single person.

"Regardless of the online vigilante's identity, deuxXxmachina has gained a huge number of fans and supporters because of his morally gray yet purposeful actions, the symbol of retaliation, a heroic outlaw in the eyes of those who seek an end to social injustice."

A pretty reporter delivered the afternoon breaking news on the television, serving as white noise as I seared my steak in the perfect medium rare condition on a cast-iron pan. I used my teeth to uncap a bottle of red wine, pouring the expensive liquid over the meat.

Some managed to splash over my stomach, and I used a finger to pick up a trace of wine trickling down my abs. I sucked on the tip of my finger, making sure that no drop is wasted.

I live alone in my luxury smart home mansion, so walking around topless is not a big deal. Ang masuwerteng nakakakita lang naman ng magandang katawan ko ay ang aso kong si Xild.

And speaking of the devil, that white puppy decided to visit me in the kitchen, barking at me from the floor. "You want food, baby?" I asked while tilting my head backwards.

"Arf! Arf!"

"Of course not. Robot ka, remember?" I laughed heartily while shaking my head at my own sarcasm.

Xild is a robot-dog that's a hybrid of a smart vacuum and an air multiplier, one of my personal inventions. Instead of fur, his skin is a smooth white ceramic coating. He has a black screen with blue pixels for eyes, which blink every now and then. He's easier to take care of, but just more expensive to maintain.

I placed the semi-cooked steak on a plate and took it with me to the counter where my laptop waits for me. As I chewed on some meat, I read about what the sad people on the internet today are talking about.

b1tch4deux:
dxm has done it again!

dxmfanboy:
any new theories? debunked na 'yung theory na royal prince siya from Spain

ilydxmachina:
I bet my college funds that deux is a biological son of E. Musk!

ch0kemedaddydeux:
guys, enough of theories! tingin niyo ba virgin pa si deux? kung oo, i wanna be his first! ugh!

Bigla akong nasamid pagkabasa ng linyang iyon. I gulped down a glass of sparkling water before bringing my attention back to the screen.

"You sure you really wanna get choked?" My lips smirked, synching with a raised brow. "What if mag-focus kayo sa mga mensahe niya instead of nonsense gossips, hmm?"

gotohelldeux:
lol patay na patay kayo kay deux pero pano kung pangit pala sya? o kaya matandang gurang na?

That made my jaw clench, getting just a tiny bit triggered. I sighed, turned to my robot dog, and gave it a puzzled frown. "Xild, pangit ba si Deux o pogi?"

The blue pixels of his eyes closed for a second, as he scanned through different sentiments on the internet about the online persona.

After a minute, those blue pixels formed an answer according to the results: 97% pogi.