060. real life.

ARGYLE WAS stoned when he got there, smiling in a loopy manner at his boyfriend who just got up, crossing his arms and walking around the vehicle to hop in. "you know, driving under the influence is incredibly dangerous, even more now with the snow being here." he said and argyle shrugs softly.

"i'm an amazing driver!" he defends himself, about to drive off when someone honked their horn as they drove by. "maybe i should drive..." birdie offered and argyle ultimately gave in. "where exactly are we going?" argyle asked as he stretched out his limbs.

"your place. like as if i wanna go home right now." birdie scoffs softly and argyle glanced over. "you should come live with me." he murmured, closing his eyes. "yeah right." birdie laughed like it was a joke but argyle had wholeheartedly meant it.

birdie spends all of friday evening at argyle's, drinking hot chocolate with him and hearing stories about argyle's childhood from his grandma. argyle's abuela was an adorable old lady and got along with birdie so well, she also had a really good sense of humour. she even insists birdie call her abuela or abuelita as well, which he doesn't seem to mind.

she was also very wise and gave good advice to birdie as argyle would mostly just sit there, watching them with a small smile. when birdie got up to go grab some more hot chocolate, the elder leaned over towards her grandson, "conejito?" she says and he quickly glanced up, leaning over as well. "yeah, abuela?" he replies and she smiles softly at him.

"i know your parents think... i don't know, but i know. i know you better than anyone, conejito. and i know that you love birdie. and i think it's really beautiful. don't let him go, okay?" she tilted her head a bit and argyle paused for a moment then smiled softly at her. "thanks abuela." he glanced away and doesn't deny or correct her thinking that he loves birdie.

maybe he does. birdie returns with a big smile, "okay, what did i miss?" he plops down by argyle's grandma who giggled. "nothing, lindo," she says and squeezed one of his cheeks and he scrunched up his face a bit making her giggle again. "what does lindo mean?" he looks towards argyle who smiles.

"pretty." the blush that sets over birdie's face makes argyle smile wider as abuela nods quickly. "prettiest boy i've ever seen!" she insisted and birdie chuckled, glancing at her. "thanks, abuela." he says and she smiles widely again. "oh! i'm feeling hungry, are you boys hungry?" she asked as she got up. "ye--" "no, abuela. can... birdie and i go to my room?" argyle asked, getting up as well and birdie gave a frown at his boyfriend.

"oh, yeah, of course! you two go, and have fun." she waves before disappearing off into the kitchen and argyle looks at birdie, holding out his hand. "only because it's you and i can't resist you." birdie took his hand.

in argyle's room, birdie's back was against the back of the door, his arms are around argyle's neck as argyle's were around his waist, kissing passionately. the taller pulled back, keeping their foreheads together as they panted against one another's lips. "argy," birdie blushed. "what's gotten into you?" he asked and argyle just swiftly locked the door in one movement before pulling him along with him.

"don't worry about it." then birdie's back hit the bed now and their lips connected once more. argyle's hand tangled in birdie's hair and the kiss was getting too heated too fast so birdie quickly pushed argyle back and sat up. "what's wrong?" argyle leaned away, sitting as far as he could from birdie so he wouldn't freak out. "we're in the same house as your family." birdie chuckled softly and then brought his legs up to his chest. "and... i'd need to prepare." he mumbled and argyle nearly forgot.

"oh, yeah, right, duh..." he said and shook his head softly. "you get... way more easily horny while high, don't you?" birdie giggled and argyle shrugs. "i always get horny." he says and the shorter just blushed. "because of me?" he asked quietly and argyle looks over, smiling faintly. "yeah, like a lot of the time... especially when you wear your cute little pyjama pants and a tight little tanktop." he says and birdie's blush deepens, smirking.

"good to know..." he says quietly and argyle sighed, looking down. "i'm trying to calm myself down." he says quietly and birdie crawls over, "you don't have to." he wraps his arms around argyle's neck, kissing him gently as the stoner stared up at him. "why..." then birdie's hands are undoing his pants so he glanced down. "oh, okay." he whispers quietly.

"is this okay?" birdie whispers and he nods quickly. "yes. yes. yes. yes." he said and birdie giggled, leaning in to peck his lips. "hey, so... when we actually go through with it and do it, we should get high before. it must feel way better that way." birdie said and argyle just held onto his waist more tighter. "yeah." he breathes out in agreement, nodding.

"yeah?" birdie grins and argyle just breaths in through his nose. "yeah, i agree... i do that a lot when i'm alone. thinking about you." he says then birdie's blush was back and his smug demeanour was gone. "oh." he whispers and argyle leans in, kissing him gently. when argyle was done and birdie just wiped his hand onto a discarded shirt on the floor, he turned to his boyfriend and leaned in.

"nope. nope. don't touch me. or look at me." argyle turns his head. "or what? you'll get hard again?" birdie giggled and argyle looks at him right away. "that's not funny." he whined and birdie laughs, cupping his face and leaning in to kiss his lips. he then fake moaned as he pulled away, "fuck, birdie, holy shit!" he mocks argyle who grabs his face. "stop!" he complains and birdie giggles. "okay, i'm sorry." he leans in to peck argyle's lips gently.

"i just... found it a little cute." he giggled again and gave his boyfriend one more kiss. "cute?" argyle grimaced and birdie shrugs. "okay, i found it sexy." he leaned in again, giving argyle another deeper kiss. "can we cuddle and watch tv now?" he smiles and argyle nods. he spoons his boyfriend and put on a random tv show. the whole time he's too busy watching birdie. yeah... he might actually love him.

but he leaves that for future argyle to deal with. for now, he just kisses the side of his boyfriend's neck gently and whispers how cute he is into his ear before he them closes his eyes. birdie's blushing and smiling as he watched the rest of the episode before falling asleep as well in argyle's warm embrace.

authors note
i feel like writing implied sexual content is kinda cute?? in a way?? idk but it makes me feel better than writing detailed smut that a bunch of people will fetishize lmao