Internet Friends

-Prologue-

The Internet. It's almost as dangerous as real life, when you think about it. It has the same dangers, the same safeties, but you can be as painstakingly far or tantalisingly close to the person you're talking to and you may not ever know.

However, there is also the fact that the ones who love you will always be there when you need them. Just a text, call or video chat away. There will always be that upside, no matter the situation.

So, that brings us to the ever-fascinating-to-adults topic of Internet friends. Or as they like to put it to make it easier to comprehend, 'online pen pals'.

It all started when I joined tumblr, in hopes of finding one of these 'Internet friends' to help me through my mom getting remarried. I mean, I like the guy, he's pretty nice, but he won't be my dad, you know?

So anyway, everybody in real life shrugged off my problem, even the school guidance counsellor Chiron -who's the most caring person ever- and my closest friends, like Grover, Thalia, Jason, Leo, Piper, Frank and Hazel. Even my girlfriend, Annabeth.

So, I made my account, seaprince. Don't ask about the name. I spent days trying to find one of these Internet friends, but I just didn't seem to have any luck.

That was, until I found a blog named ghostking.

It was like I'd found 'the one', although he was my polar opposite. He was dark while I was light.

But, soon enough I gathered up enough confidence to message him. I don't know how this will turn out, but I hope he'll be able to help with my situation.

My name is Percy Jackson, and this is the story of how I met my match, Nico di Angelo.

-

HEY MY LIL BLUE COOKIES ITS ELLA HERE

I'M NOT EVEN SORRY BUT YES, IT'S ANOTHER PERNICO STORY

AS I SAY GUYS, THEY'RE MY OTP

SO, MAY I INTRODUCE INTERNET FRIENDS TO YOU ALL

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT <333

OKAY THAT'S ALL FROM ME UNTIL TWO WEEKS ON TUESDAY (when this gets updated) BYEE ILYSM <3333

-Ella xx