Chapter 34

-Nico-

I woke up to a body tangled with mine. I'd initially thought I'd brought home a stray but then I realised I wasn't home, and the body wasn't a stray. I was in New York, Percy's city, and the body belonged to Percy.

He looked like the most angelic thing when he was sleeping. Drooling all over my shoulder, his hair sticking up wildly and nothing but peace falling across his features like the sunlight that currently danced across his skin.

It was such a contrast to the boy he was when he was awake. Bright eyed with a mouth like a sailor. I held him tighter instinctively. He's my bright eyed sailor boy.

Memories of last night began resurfacing as Percy shifted his weight, wincing, and I realised we were both naked under the sheets. He must be sore. I'd gone as slow as I could, even ignoring his pleas of going faster (he was very vocal, I'd found and enjoyed) or harder. That took every ounce of self control I had.

"Nico," Percy was drowsy with sleep, "is it normal to be in immense pain?"

"Totally," I smiled to myself, "why? Did I go too rough?"

"No." Percy scoffed. "Too rough? You went too soft."

"Oh?" I rose an eyebrow, "so you're saying I should've complied and fucked you like 'a real Daddy'?"

Percy was quiet for a moment. "I said that?"

"Oh yes," I turned on my side and caught Percy's lips in a soft kiss, "you said lots of things."

Percy wrinkled his nose and pushed my cheek away gently. "Go away, morning breath."

"Fine." I pouted and shifted to move out of my angry little boyfriend's grasp. I saw Percy's cheeks flush. God, he blushed so easily. I loved it.

"No, don't actually go," He whined, making grabby hands at me as I sat up, "come back, you're warm."

I kept my back to him as I rubbed sleep out of my eyes. God, I probably looked like hell incarnated.

Percy's fingers raked up and down my lower back lightly. "Nico."

I wrinkled my nose as I tried to flatten my hair. Sweet Jesus, how was Percy even still here? I am the mess.

"Nico," Percy scooted closer to me until his cheek was pressed up against my back and he was drawing circles on my stomach. "Turn around. I wanna kiss you."

"I don't know how you're gonna do that," I chuckled. "that would mean sitting up."

"I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for personal pleasure." Percy littered kisses along my lower back. I felt myself going weak against him. Goddammit, this boy.

I squirmed out of his grasp yet again and stood up, fully aware of my nakedness as I turned around and let Percy's eyes feast. Which they did, but not without Percy's face burning. I smirked.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to his in a chaste kiss, which was reciprocated satisfyingly. When I pulled away, I was greeted by a smiling boyfriend and I hadn't ever felt happier.

"Meet me in the kitchen in ten minutes." I kissed Percy's lips again, "Let me know if it hurts too much to walk."

Percy scoffed, but wrapped his arms around my neck, wincing slightly against my lips as he sat up, but then moved to kiss me deeper. "Don't flatter yourself, your dick isn't that big."

-

Ten minutes later, Percy was sulking at the breakfast bar with a stack of pancakes because my dick had torn his ass up badly. The victory I felt was amazing.

"One day I'm going to get you back," My green eyed boy pouted as he pushed around his pancakes with his fork.

I snorted. "Really? Well, good luck with that, I'm done with being a bottom."

Percy blushed again. For fucks sake, did he ever stop blushing? I was going to die if he kept this up.

"It- um, it did feel really good." Percy admitted sheepishly, his eyes trained on the pancakes. "You- uh, you're really good."

"At what?" I said playfully.

"Don't make me say it out loud," Percy moaned.

That moan went all the way to my dick. Shit, if I got a boner in the fucking kitchen- "You were saying much worse than 'sex' last night."

"I genuinely don't remember half the stuff that came out of my mouth last night." Percy huffed.

I walked around to where Percy was sitting, sliding my arms around his hips and kissing gently at his neck. "Should I refresh your memory?"

Percy leaned back into my chest. "If-if you want."

"You told me to fuck you so hard you forgot the English language," I smiled as Percy's hands curled around mine, "you called me Daddy once or twice, and you begged, God, Jackson, you begged and I loved it."

Percy pried my hands from around his waist and swivelled around in his chair, throwing his arms around my neck and pulling me into a kiss worthy of it's own porno feature. He was making all sorts of sounds, wincing from the pain of moving but moans from the pressure of his lips on mine, or maybe it was the growing bulge of my boxers pressed in between his legs. Either one.

"Can we go for a round two?" He asked, gripping my hair in a way that made me feel things I hadn't before, "please?"

"If you insist," I groaned in pleasure as Percy lead me back towards my room. Shit, this fucking boy. He's gonna break my dick if he kept this up.

I wonder if it would be like this if I lived here, or if he lived in my state. Would we be different? Would we be one of those couples that are constantly affectionate outside of the bedroom, but inside...we turn into that kinky couple? Is he even kinky? Would sex be a regular thing?

Percy was grinding against my hard on. I gripped his hips with a soft, throaty growl and pushed him back against the plush pillows of the unmade bed, earning me a needy moan from the beautiful boy beneath me.

God, I hope it would be.

-

i love how this chapter was purely percico bc i just have zero self control w these two

HEY MY DUDES

ITS ELLA HERE

ugh guys i've had so many ideas for new stories/one shots lately honestly ask nopety_nope it's so bad

GUYS GUESS WHAT !!!! IVE STARTED GETTING URGES ?????! TEENAGE URGES !!! and by 'urges' i mean sexual urges ha guys i'm finally getting horny enough to take up my own dirty mouth (don't worry tho i won't go much further into that- dm me if you wanna know more tho ;))

so,, how are my bbys?? is everything alright?? does anyone have a new favourite song this week?? i know i do- strongly recommend animal i have become by three days grace (i've stripped to it at least twice this week since it reflects my mood)

alright lol, that's all from me, see you guys later, i love you <33

-Ella xx