01 • His Decision

Plot ~ After Kamal's death and her suicide stunt ...

' Kyun itni bechaini ho rahi hai mujhe ? ' he asked himself after stuffing his last clothe and zipped the bag . He was feeling restless from the moment he came from Joshi house . There is uneveness and anxiousness inside him , don't know why . From the moment he last talk sorry stated to Sai , he was feeling this .

He moved towards his jeep and was about step inside but his phone ringed . He pulled out the phone and picked up seeing the caller ID and thinks that she needs something , but what he heard is enough to snatch the ground under his feet and he stumbled little .

" Chavan Saheb , Sai ne apni haath ki nas kat li ! " , Usha exclaimed crying vigorously .

Without wasting a single second , he find himself driving his jeep to her house in rush . ' How could she thinks to pulled this stunt ? ' this is the first thought come in his mind . All he could think is her , her big dove eyes , her innocent smile , her tantrums , their banters , her anger in which she looks more cute .

Jeep comes into halt infront of her house , and without caring about surrounding he rushed inside . His stomach crunched seeing Sai's white kurti and is soaked in her own blood and blood oozing out from her wrist . He immediately carried Sai in his embraced and asked Usha Maushi to follow him .

Sitting infront of the ICU while his hands are fulls of blood and was looking continuously towards the glass which separates the ICU and the corridor . He lost his breath when doctor claimed that they might lost Sai if the they didn't find blood donar as the hospital's blood bank doesn't have the same blood group as Sai . By God grace he and Sai has same blood group so he could donate blood to save her .

This step by her shakes him badly , it needed makes him realised that there is something between them and he couldn't afford to loose her . This stunt makes him realised that they share connection which is unknown , he already lose his mentor who is father figure for him but he didn't has that much strength to loose her .

' Nahi janta mein yeh kya hain Sai ? nahi janta ki tumse kya rishta hain magar tumhe
khona mujhe manjur nahi hain . Pahle tumhari jid maan jaane wala tha , magar ab nahi . Kamal sir ki aakhri aur ek lauti nishani ho tum mere paas jo vo mujhe sop gaye hain . Mein apne aap se vada karta hun ki kabhi bhi tumhe koi bhi aisa bewakufi wala kam nahi karne dunga . I will be there for you to protect you , to understand you , to keep you happy , to comfort you , to lo ... Love you ' he thinks of himself while looking towards her from outside .

He walked near the Usha Maushi and others who were thanking bappa to saving Sai . They turned towards him and thanks him , but the next words from him was unexpected but joyful for them , " Mein Sai se Shaadi kar raha hun , Kamal sir ne mujhpar bharosa karke mujhe apni beti ki jimmedari di hain isiliye uski har jarurat , chahat ka khayal mein rakhunga . Her happiness and safety is my priority now ! "

They were all happy that Sai is getting married to Virat , knowing very well that she is going in safe hands now . Usha Maushi asked him worriedly , " Par hum Sai ko manayege kaise Chavan Saheb ? " Virat assured her that he will handle her and send her home along with others .

In that little span of time , he expressed his life biggest fear and he don't wanna experience it ever again . Sai managed to makes her place in his heart which is irreplaceable and become one of the most essential part of his life . He don't wanna imagined his life without her that's why he decided to marry her and kept her closed to him forever .

She gain her consciousness and found him leaning on the wall infront of her . His eyebrows are down and together , his eyes are glaring at her but she knows that there is hurt more than this anger also . She lowered her eyes unable to meet his knowing that she promised him that she will take care of herself .

Virat : Are Sai kya hua ? Ab najre kyun zuka rahi ho ? Yeh kadam uthane se pahle apne aba khayal nahi aaya , unke spane ka ? Kya unhone yah socha hoga tumhare liye ? Sai tum Shayad bhul rahi ho magar tum Kamal sir ki Sherni ho , unka vo beta jo har musibat ka samna kar sakta hain . Manta hun mein yeh asan nahi hain , taklif hoti hain par kya vo tumhare aur Kamal sir ke sapne se itni badi hai ? Tumne akele ne nahin khoya hai unhen , mein bhi apne pita saman guru ko khoya hain . Unki kami koi nahi bhar sakta magar yeh kadam uska jawab nahi tha .

' Mana meri tumhari zindagi mein koi ahmiyat nahin hai magar Tum meri zindagi ka ek aham hissa ban chuki ho Sai , jise mein kabhi bhi khona nahi chahta ' he wanted to tell her that but control himself as he has to tell her about his decision to marry her .

Her face fell after hearing him , he said truth . This is not the Sai which her aba left . This is not what her aba wanted to see her as . He wanted her to be in hospital but not as patient and getting treatment , he wanted her to be doctor , treating her patient . 

He helps her getting to get into jeep after having her discharge . They drove back to Joshi house and he left her tucking her to bed warning her not to do something stupid again . He told Usha Maushi that he will talk to Sai tomorrow's morning and asked not let her know about it .

------------------------------------------------

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ♥️
Until then bye 👋

Should I continue it or not ?

70 votes and 20 comments for continuation of story and for next update !