11 • Consoling

Reception comes to end on good note as after that Bhavani didn't approach them . As soon guest started retreating , Bhavani was waiting for perfect moment to escape from there before storm inside Virat get visualised outside .

Sai and Virat didn't have any kind of conversation after what happened , their was an awkward silence in their surrounding . Sai is avoiding to look at him for what he did due to her shy nature but that doesn't mean she will leave him without explaining about his action .

" Are kaku aap kaha ja rahe ho ? " Virat asked his kaku who seemed to sneak out of the situation . Bhavani cursed her fate under her breath and turned towards him with her stance while Virat approach her . 

" Shayad apke upar budhape ka asar dikhne laga hain nai Kaku ?! " , Bhavani glared him which he ignored with royalty and continued , " Aap bhulne lagi hain ,    maine kyun Aai ko mana kiya tha reception rakhne se , isiliye ! Aap apna gussa Sai ko humilate karke nikalna chahte the nai ?! "

Having no response from Bhavani it's cleared to Virat that she did it deliberately which angered him . He couldn't understand why his Kaku has to make issue of small things and what if he didn't saw Sai's back , then ?

Virat : Aapko kyun chhoti si baat samaj nahi aati kaku ? Kya sabit karna chahti thi aap vo karke huh ?! Superior , jitna chahti thi aap aur vo bhi kisse huh , 19 Saal ki bachchi se ? Unbelievable Kaku . Achcha hua maine dekh liya aur use aage jhukne nahi diya varna ... Jo hota vo to main imagine bhi nahi kar sakta .

He yelled at his Kaku making others shocked as this is first time he shouted at woman that too his own Kaku . He didn't have any idea what he blurted in his anger while other got confused , what would have been happened if Sai bend further down ?

Expect one whose eyes widen as Virat sees it . She panicked if he would say this infront of family then , she remembered ...

• Flashback •

" Aaj to viru to flat ho jayega ! Aur Sai likh kar lele us majnu se sabar nahi hona wala hain " , Shivani teases removing the sexy backless blouse which has 1 inch cloth which attached using hooks .

Sai blushed heavily as her oh so innocent mind started imagining them doing that stuffs which makes her cheeks more red . Karishma and Shivani teases hell out of her seeing her red cheeks .

Karishma : Awe Bhabhi aap to abhi se sharmake laal ho gaye ho ! Just imagine , aap aur Virat dada , romantically decorated room , sexy sa music in background . Getting closer , closer to eachother and ...

" Chhii ! Chup ho jao Karishma ! " , Sai shouted by covering up her ears and shakes her head in denial looking cute while both Karishma and Shivani burst into laughter seeing her like this .

Someone burned into jealousy already from marriage of Sairat and now it's like rubbing salt over her wound ( her thinking 😒 )

Someone burned into jealousy already from marriage of Sairat and now it's like rubbing salt over her wound ( her thinking 😒 ) . She fumed seeing this and thinks to take revenge from Sai and while taking chance looses the hooks of blouse if she bend then it's will broke .

• Flashback End •

" Sai ke jhukne se kya hota Godu ? " Ashwini asked her son making him realised what blunder he creates . He beat his inner cheek while looked away not wanna blurted out something .

He walked towards his room without giving any heed to the calls while others shared glances knowing very well Virat is not going to tell them what he meant . Ashwini glance towards Sai who was confusingly looking towards her husband who leaves from there without saying anything .

Bhavani was about to say anything but stopped by Shivani who said , " Vahini , ab aap please yeh rona leke mat baith jana ki yeh sab bhi Sai ki vajah se hua hain , vaise bhi Viru ko faltu mein jwalamukhi bana diya hain apne " and walked towards her room .

• Sairat Room •

Virat comes out from washroom after having shower to cooled down his nerves only to found Sai standing Infront of mirror while removing her jewelleries . Their eyes met and he can read question regarding what he said downstairs .

He advert his eyes from her as he couldn't be able to lie to her and if it's comes out then she couldn't be able to control herself from break down . It's horrible for any woman . He was about go but stopped hearing her .

Sai : Virat sir , agar apko lagta hain ki mujhe yeh baat nahi janni chahiye to mein apko force nahi karungi magar yeh batana chahti hun ki vo ek baat mere jahen mein abhi bhi mandra rahi hain . Itna to bharosa karti hun mein aap par agar aap mujse vahi baat chhupa rahe honge jo mujhe bohot taklif dengi par kya mujhe use janne ka haq bhi nahi hain ? Apne mujhe protect karne ka vada diya magar chhupane ka to nahi na ? Shouldn't I know what's the matter which makes you so much angry downstairs ?

Before Sai could say anything , he turned towards her and asked her , " apni blouse ka pichhe chhuo ! " He asked in nonchalant tone making Sai confused .

But as soon she touched she felt direct skin and hooks are opened / broke and it's didn't know by anyone as Virat tucked it under the saree itself . She looked at him with wet eyes . She couldn't believe that someone do this to her . She suddenly felt horrible what if he didn't noticed it .

Virat approached her and hugged her from side who buried her face in his shoulder crying . He was rubbing her arms and placing kisses on her hairs while she fist his Kurta continues to cry .

" Sai , nothing had happened sweetheart . Kuch nahi hua hain , I was there na to protect you ! Calmed down Baba ! " , Virat consoled her who is sniffing still .

" Apne dekh liya isiliye vo nahi hua agar nahi dekhte to ? " , She asked him still sniffing without lifting her head .

Virat : Shuu ! Nahi hua na . Jo baat ho sakti thi uske baare mein baat karke mat ro Sai and I promise jisne bhi tumhare saath itni ghatiya harkat karne ki koshish ki haina , use to mein nahi chhodunga . Use bhi pata chalna chahiye ki kisi ki ijjat ke saath khilwad karne ke khwab kitna banak hota hain .

Somehow he consoled her and asked her to change . She goes not before Virat planting kiss on her forehead and promised , " I promised aaj ke baad aisa kuch kabhi nahi honga and remember I am always there to protect you "

 She goes not before Virat planting kiss on her forehead and promised , " I promised aaj ke baad aisa kuch kabhi nahi honga and remember I am always there to protect you "

' I promise Sai , aaj jo kuch bhi hua ya ho sakta tha vo tumhe akele Kabhi bhi face nahi karne dunga . Humesha tumhe protect karunga ! ' , After she entered into washroom for getting changed , he promised himself to protect her and found that bastard who dared to do this .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Precape ~ Little bit of romance 🌚 ! And Patralekha's nightmare !

Sorry I didn't update as I am myself wasn't sure about update , It might not be up to the marks but please bear it 🤧 ...

Next update in 130 votes and 30 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...