17 • Just Sairat

Do inline comments if possible ❣️

The early morning is pleasantly cooler with golden sunrays playing hide via curtains, entering into the bedroom. She stirred Groaning little, finally up. She sat up on the bed eyes barely opens looking cutie with that little pout ...

" Good morning sleepy head ... ", She could only hummed to her husband greetings being busy in yawning and cuddles back to the pillow which was at the other side of bed. She take look at him properly only to find him all dressed in his uniform.

" Duty ?! ", She asked without being bothered about leaving the bed as it's still early in the morning for her, admiring her husband meanwhile Virat nodded, setting his hairs infront. He glanced at his wife via mirror and shakes his head knowing his wife isn't early bird also won't leaves the bed until got her share of pampering.

" Uthna nahi hain aaj hmm ?! ", He asked her while removing the strands of her hairs which was curtaining her face and pecked her forehead. Sai just snuggled in his stomach, while rapping her arms around his torso and whined like toddler, " Yeh subh itni jaldi kyun ho jaati hain Virat sir ? Meri nind bhi nahi puri ho paati hain yaar ! "

Virat : Toh mohtrma aap soti kitne baje hain huh ?! Sona tumko 2 baje hota hain aur fir complaint karna hain ki subh jaldi kyun hota hain. Isiliye kahta hun ki jaldi soya karo ...

Sai : Please Virat sir, yeh lecture sunne ke mood mein to bilkul bhi nahi hun main subh subh. Aur main apki senior citizen thodi hun ki jaldi so jau aur subh uth kar yoga and pranayam karu ... I am still young and super gorgeous unlike you old man !

" Main old man, huh ?! ", He asked while raising his one eyebrow before flipping them and within blink Sai was crushed under his weight and makes her breath hitched by his husky voice which sends shivers down her spines.

Virat ( husky ) : You don't know what this old man is capable of doing so choose your word wisely sweetheart or else this old man will keep you up all night and the day following it by showering with love, having his wicked way ...

" Chheeeeee !!! Kitne gande ho aap Virat sir ... ", Sai whined while pushing Virat being flushed totally who lift himself up little without getting up from her and teased her little, " What Chheeee ?! Maine to bas future bata raha hun humara and what do you think ki humare laddoo aur kaju katli kaise ayege, Online delivery ?! "

" Not in sane mind you are keeping our babies name over your favourite sweets man ! ", Sai chided him after realising what does he meant by Laddoo and Kaju Katli, this man lost his brain somewhere to keep his own children name over his favourite sweet.

Virat : Are kyun nahi ? Kitna pyara naam hain, kaju katli aur laddoo, addition mein son-papdi, rasgulla, mishti, kulfi, rabri, boondi ... Hayeeee meri mithaiyon ki dukan ! Aur maine faisla kar liya hain ki main mere bachcho ka naam yahi rakhunga, it's my right and you cannot snatch it ...

Sai : Your right huh ?! To ek kaam karna pregnant bhi khud hi ho jana aur bachchon ko feed bhi aap hi karna aaye bade it's my right, aur kitne bachche chahiye apko ?! Cricket team, haan nai toh  ...

Virat burst into laughter and rolled to other side of the bed seeing Sai's annoyed face and Sai also joined him realising on what topic they were arguing, the children's name when it's hardly has been one week to their marriage.

---

" Achcha main chalta hun fir ... ", He whispered and moving towards the door, after pecking her forehead as he has to report station on 8:30 am. Sai stopped him by holding his wrist when he was about to placed cap and comes infront of him, making him wear his cap which makes him smile ...

She cupped his stubbled cheeks and pecked his forehead which he always do makes him close his eyes, still smile over his face while she whispered letting her lips linger longer, " Have great day ahead ! ".

Pecking her cheeks lightly he was about to leave the room but Sai called him, halting him in his steps " Achcha suno na, kya aap aaj jaldi aa sakte hain ?  "

Virat turned around with mischievous smirk plastered over his face and steps near her slowly while pocketing his hands, " Kya baat hain, main gaya bhi nahi aur apko meri abhi se yaad ane lagi huh ?! Hmmm, toh baiko kya chahti hain aap, main station na jaun ... "

He just pulled her closer to him by rapping his arms around her waist under the slit of her kurti making her shivered as his cold arm touched her warm skin. She holds his bicep due to sudden pull, to stabilized herself while taken aback by his act, being plastered to his chest.

Sai : Ai... Aisa kuch nahi hain, main apko bhala kyun miss karungi. Bas kuch baat share karni thi apse isiliye ho sakte toh jaldi aa janana, bas aaj ke liye please ...

" Hey, you don't have to please me. Main jarur aaunga, shaam tak ! Take care of yourself, don't stress yourself also wait for me baiko ... ", Virat rushed downstairs after realising he would be late if he didn't left now not before biting her cheek ...

" Sambhal ke ... ", Sai shouted from the up stairs as she saw him stumbling on the last few stairs who just gives thumbs up and just fled to dinning table for grabbing the fruits before zooming out of Chavan Niwas while Sai shakes her head his clumsy nature and makes her way towards the kitchen to greet ladies ...

---

S

ai was engrossed in reading the book, leaning on the headboard. Her concentration break hearing the door opening sound only to find her husband entering and was really amused seeing him around 5:30 pm only. She asked him, " Aap itne jaldi ? "

She frowned not getting any response from him, also can feel him not being himself. She was about get up from bed but couldn't as he just laid down over her by keeping his head on her bare tummy after sliding the cloths aside.

She started caressing his hairs as soon feeling wetness on her skin, getting something was definitely wrong with him. She kept asking him softly what happened but didn't get any response from him. Just tears rolling down continuously, turning his eyes red and her skin wet, tightening hold over her waist buring his face deep, trying to hid from this world. 

" Sab khatam ho gaya hain, mera carreer, meri mehnat sab khatam ho gaya Sai ... ", He whispered in such a broken voice and followed by the heavy breakdown. The whole room got filled with his painful sobs while Sai just tried to calmed him down ...

°°°

Precape ~

Chavan witnessed the fierce Sai 🔥
Trimurti shocked plus Patralekha's first bejati by husband-wife duo ...

______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update would be in 120 votes and 30 comments...

How's is the update ? Let me know in the comments section.