05 • Married

Sai is sitting in her room , thinking how fast the ceremonies taking place . She just agreed two days before and after sometime it's her wedding . She was just starting at the photo of her father while her hands are cladded in mehndi , having glass green bangles with golden one , dressed up in red nauvari saree . A perfect bride ! Is she ?

She closed her eyes and let the tears rolled down from the corner of her eye as it's not easy for her to let forgot every  damn thing and get happily married despite knowing the most important person is not there .

She just wanna hide in the warmth of his embrace but it's not possible . She lost him forever and it's hurt , deeply . She never imagined in her wildest dreams that he will not be with her but it's harsh reality .

She hugged the photo frame tightly and tears are rolling down from her eyes . The knock on the door makes her opened her eyes and found Usha Maushi standing there with some others ladies to take her in the Mandap .

She get up and wiped the tears not caring about her make-up which is little bit smudged as she didn't allow them to apply much and ready to walked down .

She is standing opposite to him and where parted due to the Antarpath . After that there was Kanyadan which makes Sai emotional while it perform by her Kaka-kaku which is followed by Phere .

They stand for Phere with each one there is owe to take . After completing Pheres , there is tieing nuptial chain and filling vermilion . As soon he filled her partition , she closes her eyes as the tears rolled down and little bit of vermilion fells on her nose .

" Suna hain jab sindoor nak par girta haina to uska Pati usse bohot pyar karta Hain " One of the lady said from background

" Suna hain jab sindoor nak par girta haina to uska Pati usse bohot pyar karta Hain " One of the lady said from background . Hearing this she opened her eyes only to find him who is also looking at her .

His eyes are speaking an unknown emotions which she tried to read it . She gulped down the lump that form in her throat and looked ahead as soon priest declared them being married . They took the blessings of lord Shiva and others .

• Joshi house •

Sai is sitting in her bedroom last time as it's her last night in Joshi house . She didn't care to change into comfortable as she was too busy in taking memory of her room last night . She was looking towards the moon from the window .

He entered into her room only to find her still in wedding dress , looking at moon . He slowly makes his way towards her and stand behind her with little bit distance .

She felt someone's presence behind her but didn't bothered to look behind . After sometime she heard him calling her softly , " Sai ?! " She hummed in response but still didn't turn . By holding her shoulders he makes her turned only to found her shedding tears .

He didn't know why but he just pulled her in his embrace , soon he heard soft muffled sounds knowing that she is holding her tears from the Mandap . His hand makes his way towards her head and was patting it softly to calm her down .

Virat : Sai , jo ho chuka hain , use hum badal nahi sakte , hume uske saath jeena sikhna honga . Tumhe doctor banta dekhne ka sapna sirf tumhara ya Kamal sir ka nahi hain balki aaj se yeh Mera bhi sapna hain . Kabhi bhi apne aap ko akela mat samjhana , mein humesha tumhare Saath hun bhalehi physically na Sahi but emotionally and mentally .

Hearing his last sentence Sai who is calmed down frowned and started wriggled in attempt to out from his embrace . What does he meant by not physically ? Did he even realised what nonsense he uttered .

He don't know why but he loosen his grip around and saw she was glaring him also her eyes again tear up . He was about to hold her shoulder again but she pushed him back and hit him on his chest .

" Kya mein itni buri hun jo ab aap bhi mujhe chhod kar jaane ki baat Kar rahe ho ? " Sai asked in teary voice while hitting him and tears are forming in her eyes .

He held her wrist as the punches are literally strong . She glared him with tears in her eyes . He asked what's matter as he was confused about what she got angry as well as teary .

Sai : Aap kya matlab tha ki ' physically na sahi ' ? Yeh jante hue bhi ki mujme kisi aur ko khone ki himmat nahi hain . Mein pahle hi aba ko kho chuki hun , mujhe aapko nahi khona hain .

With this she hugged him tightly and started wiping bitterly . He get why she become angry and it's stretched his lips into smile . He doesn't know that as she has fear to loose him in same way he has .

He was rubbing her back to calmed her down . He whispered into her ear , " I am sorry Sai . Mujhe maaf Kar dena agar meri koi bhi baat tumhe buri lagi ho to magar mere kahne Ka vo matlab nahi tha Jo tumne samajha "

Hearing him , she looked at him still being in his arms . Her sobs siden but still she was hiccuping little with questioning eyes . What does he meant ?

Virat : Mein humesha tumhare Saath nahi rah sakta as mujhe police station bhi to Jana padenga aur plus training as well as mission .

She looked at him silently and then realized he was correct , after all her husband is IPS officer who has lot's of responsibilities . But it's his fault that he didn't makes her understand and she freaked out .

Her trance broke as she felt his thumb pad wiping the tears from her cheeks and eyes . She looked at him who gives her peck on forehead and promised her , " I promise mein humesha tumhare Saath rahunga ! " both stayed in same position . 

His arms rapped around her waist and her were gripping on his shoulder from back by forming loop . Her head is on his shoulder with closed eyes and him having a smile pecked her forehead .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 100 votes and 30 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...