10 • Husband

Sairat was busy in attending guest while Patralekha waiting for the moment to come . She smirked inwardly as she saw Bhavani approaching them with some elder and knows what going to happen . She was eagerly waiting for this moment only .

Virat saw Bhavani approaching them with her guest . He knows that something is cooking in his Kaku's mind or else's she will approach them that to herself , it's like mixing water and oil . He mentally prepared himself for another drama .

" Yeh ladki , yeh humare khas mehman hain , chal inke pair chhu ! " Bhavani ordered , the hall become quite as this caught all attention from others guest who were busy in gossiping about the others .

He signed knowing very well that this is his Kaku's way to humiliate his wife by talking in this manner . He looked towards her who is looking like she will just spat angrily as he could read her expressions but something is stopping her from doing this , but what ?

Sai didn't have any problem in touching feet but she was offended by the way Bhavani asked . She felt anger building inside her as no one ever talked to her like this . She would have given them answered and teach them lesson but something is stopping her . It's Virat !

' Mein yeh nahi chahta ki society mein Chavan Niwas ke baare mein char baate ho ! '

He didn't wanna reception happens knowing that his elders will do something to degarde her and here they are . She so wanna teach them lesson but how could she bear Virat's disappointment ? And his anger is way tough to handle .

She bend down but suddenly felt someone's hands rapping around her waist in mid way from stopping her from bending further and makes her stand at her place . She looked towards direction only to find him holding her waist from preventing her from touching feet but why ?

Virat's eyes widen as he saw her blouse hooks are verge of breaking . He didn't know what he saw was right or some of his illusion but he approached her from preventing her from further bending . He straighten her while looking towards his Kaku .

" Kaku manta hun ki aap naraj hain mujse kyunki maine apko bina bataye Sai se Shaadi ki , magar iska matlab yeh nahi hain ki aap narajgi Sai se is Tarah bartav karke nikalegi . Vo meri patni hain aur uske maan aur sanman ki raksha karna mera kartavya hain " Virat said while stressing each and every word .

His gripped on her waist tighten as he tried to control his scowl on his Kaku for trying to make fuse when he denied to do it . She felt this and only gripped his palm from further digging into her flesh knowing very well that it will going to leave marks .

Bhavani was offended how Virat defend her . She was having winning smirk seeing that girl bending down despite not wanna do it but Virat spoiled . There was glaring match going between Virat Bhavani .

" Are Bhavani ji , aise kaise apka beta humari bejati kar Sakta " , the guest said who was standing beside Bhavani .

This makes Bhavani more angered and she was about to shout on Virat for insulting her Infront of all but interrupted by Ashwini who was looking worried about the glaring session between her son and Vahini .

" Are nai o bhau ( aisa nahi nahi bhai ) , vo apko to pata hi hain ki Virat kitna agyakari beta hain . Usne aaj tak vahini ya kisi bade se uchi awaj mein baat tak nahi ki . Bhavani vahini yeh dekhna chahti thi ki vo apne patni ke aatmsanman ki raksha Kar pata hain ki nahi . Aap to jante hi na ki aaj kal ke bachche , jara sa attraction hua nahi ki janmo ka saath nibhane ka vada kar lete . Aur Sai aur Virat ko mile bhi kuch hi samay hua hain aur undono ne Shaadi karli , to bas vahini yeh sunishchit karna chahti hain ki Virat aur Sai yeh attraction aur infatuation ke chochle mein to nahi haina " Ashwini exclaimed tried to calmed down the tension between duo and gathering the rusk which was created by Bhavani .

" Are vah , man gaye Chavan Niwas ke beto ko . Mein to janta tha ki Virat ek adarsh pati hain magar aaj dekh liya . Tum bohot khushnasib ho beta ki tumhe Virat jaisa pati mila . Varna har koi apne parivaar ke khilaaf khada nahi hota " , the same guest exclaimed and leaves from there not before blessing couples .

Ashwini takes deep breath as the rusk was tamed for function but she cannot guaranteed after too . Seeing them , there was drama going to happen after function comes to end . She walked towards Shivani , Sunny .

" Yeh Bhavani vahini ko bhi chain nahi hain . Nahi matlab pata hain ki agar function mein kand honga to viru class lenga fir bhi jake usko samne se provoke kar diya . " , Shivani exclaimed irritatedly seeing the audacity of Bhavani despite knowing the consequences . While both ( Ashwini and sunny ) agreed .

Patralekha who was waiting for the moment very eagerly didn't happened . She thoughts that once Sai bend , her planned would be successful as Sai would get humiliated infront of all guest . But it's not happened at all .

Virat took deep breath to calm down his anger as there is something more important for now . He knows that he prevented her from this time cause of Bhavani's order but what about next time . He has to do something .

She looked at him in horror as she saw him pulling the pins out from her bun . She is not understanding why he was doing it . She asked him only to get shut by him . She understands that he is not in mood to listen or talk to anyone as Bhavani already spoiled his mood .

She was looking Infront with awkward smile . Soon she felt Shivani and Karishma's teasing expression and couldn't stopped herself from blushing . She understands why they were giving her teasing look .

Here unaware of all this , he free her hairs and spreads it's on her whole back which reaches till her lower back and covers her blouse hook part , without messing her hair much . He was satisfied with his work as her blouse is completely hides behind her hairs , and pulled up the saree to suppressed the hook portion under her rapped saree .

When he gets back , he found some of guest giving them awkward smile while somewhere teasing while somewhere showing there disappointment . He don't know what happened until his bastard friend and brother approached him .

He raised his eyebrow at their teasing look . " Bhai tere se jara bhi control nahi hua kya ? Janta hun ki tere hormones tere control mein nahi hain magar yeh sab . Atleast Bhabhi ka to sochta " sunny whispered to him and his widen hearing them and run his gazed all over the hall .

Hell being pervert ! He doesn't care what others think about him until his wife is secured and comfortable . He was proud of himself that he saw this or don't know what would have happened . He don't wanna think about that possibility .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 100 votes and 30 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...