07 • Concern

As Sairat entered into room there is no word exchange between them . Virat who looked towards Sai who is silently removing the clothes from her bags . He could tell that it's affect her , the way his elders dragged Kamal sir , she must felt very bad .

She was about to entered into washroom to change clothes , she felt tug on he wrist and she knows whose the person . She closed her eyes so that he couldn't sees her teary eyes as she knows that he will definitely makes her turned towards him .

" Sai ?! " , He called her softly not before making her turned towards him . He knows that she will definitely tried to hide her tears from him so that he shouldn't be worried about her but it's the thing which he wants her to share with him .

" Akhe kholo Sai ! " , He demand her but she didn't dare to it . He signed and said , " Agar tum mujhe apna manti ho to meri aakhon mein dekhongi " She couldn't help but opened her eyes as she considers him as her , all for her .

He hissed seeing her teary red eyes and hugged her not able to control himself and started rubbing her back to console her silently . She also reciprocate but she didn't sobs this time it's just let her tears rolled down and hides in his warmth .

" I am sorry Sai . Aaj jo kuch bhi hua air jo kuch bhi bado ne jo kuch bhi kaha .. vo sab ... " He spoke after some courage after sometime but yet she cut him .

" Unka gussa jayaj hain Virat sir . Aapne unhe bina bataye Shaadi ki to unka aisa react karna normal ... " She was interrupted by him who holds her shoulder and makes her looked at him .

Virat : Normal nahi hain Sai . Jo bhi reason ho but unhe koi haq nahi banta ki vo kisiki insult kare , unhe degrade kare jabki unhe us insaan ka shukragujar hona chahiye jinke vajah se unka beta jinda hain .

Sai was looking at him for silence which was broke by the knock on the door and both looked towards the door only to find Ashwini standing there with food tray , avoiding looking towards them . Sunny , Mohit , Karishma , Patralekha and Shivani are tagged along with her .

Sairat noticed there position . His hands gripping her shoulder and pulling her closer to his body just few inches away from touching due her arms in between . The clothes falls down long ago and then they got why all behaving awkward as it's looking like compromising position .

They parted instantly and was avoiding any eye . Virat asked after composing himself , " Aap sab yaha ? "

" Mein to Khana laye thi tum dono ke liye , bakiyo ka pata nahi . " , Ashwini replied shrugging her shoulders as just casually and entered into room .

He looked towards others who were standing at the door frame of his room while raising his eyebrow with questioning gaze who was now avoiding his gaze .

Shivani looked towards him and said , " Mein aur Karishma to Sai se milne aaye the in dono Chamgadaro ka pata nahi ! Aur vaise bhi baiko teri hain to iska matlab yeh nahi hain ki hum teri baiko milne nahi aa sakte . Excuse us ! " and entered with sass being followed by Karishma and sat beside Sai who was sitting on bed now .

Virat looked towards duo and asked them with questioning gaze , " Aur tum dono Chamgadar , Raat gaye yaha kyun batak rahe ho ? "

" Sunny sach kaha tha dada ki aap badal gaye hain . Chhe ! " , Mohit exclaimed dramatically disappointed and sunny also looked at him with accused eyes to which Virat rolled his eyes at his overdramatic brother and looked at them with bore expression .

" Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho Patralekha ? " Virat asked ignoring the overdramatic duo , shifting his attention towards her .

" Vo ... Vo bas tumhe congratulation kahne aayi thi Virat " , she fumbled little and praying that her lie didn't caught as she just comes along other just for eyeing sairat .

Virat nodded and looked at her waiting for her to say anything or leave . She left from there after seeing the questioning gaze of him which is clearly not so pleased to her presence .

Sunny and Mohit dragged Virat with them somehow by their over so dramatic emotional torture leaving Sai with Ashwini , Shivani and Karishma .

" Sai bada , janti hun ki tumhe bura laga honga jis Tarah se unhone tumse baat ki , unki baato ko Dil par mat lagana bada , hmm ? " , Ashwini said while ruffling Sai's hair and side hugged her .

" Are Bhavani vahini aur dada to hain hi aise , tum unke baatose kabhi yeh mat sochna ki tum akeli ho mein aur Ashwini vahini humesha tere saath ! " Shivani also exclaimed and hugged her trying to ease the environment and making her feel comfortable around them .

Karishma : Sai bhabhi aap pahle nahi ho jinki love marriage hui hain . Meri bhi hui hain aur starting mein mere saath bhi yeh sab aise hi behave karte the . But bad mein sab cordial ho gaya .

Karishma also hugged her from back .
Sai felt overwhelming as she thought no will pleased with her presence and will be angry on her but she was wrong here . She smiled seeing their concern for her .

They detached from her and Ashwini started feeding her with her own hand and asked her to called her as Aai now on . She smiled and hugged her tightly after finishing her dinner .

Her mother died long time and she never know what mother's warmth called , though usha was there but still the emptiness never leaves her . She doesn't imagine that she will get mother-in-law as mother when she lost her father .

They leave after sometime as thinks about giving her time for relaxation as she yawned many while conversing with them . As soon they left , Sai sleep as she was exhausted from crying and travelling .

Virat entered into room only after barking at duo only to find his wife is sleeping still in the same saree . At least she could removed the jewellery . He shakes his head seeing how cute and innocent she looked while sleeping .

After changing himself comfortable clothes he removed some of the heavy jewellery and accessories from her and sleep on the bed after keeping safe distance from her .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 100 votes and 30 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...