14 • Communicate

' Virat sir kis baat ke liye sorry kah rah rahe hain ? ' Sai questioned herself seeing the sorry card hold by the teddy which makes her awed as well as confused about it's presence in the room. She was surprised seeing the gifts but what caught her attention is that teddy.

" I am sorry Sai ! ", She turned around instantly as she heard his voice only to find him standing there with cutely holding his ears like toddlers which makes her awed over him seeing his cute expressions. She pulled his hands down and asked him, " Aap kis liye sorry kah rahe hain ? "

Sai was wondering why he was asking for forgiveness when it's should be her for not understanding his actions and assuming things. She wanna kissed his cubby cheeks hearing his reason and was amused seeing how pure his heart is.

Virat : Mein tumhe protect nahi kar paya aur nahi tumhe yeh surety de paya that you are safe with me. I know kal jo bhi hua vo nahi hona chahiye tha, tum vo deserve nahi karti ho yet it's happens. Mujhe maaf kardo Sai ki ...

His words halted when Sai throws herself on him. He was confused about her action but before he could ask anything he heard her sobs which makes him tense and asked being worried, " Sai tum ro kyun rahi ho ? Kaku ya kisi bade kuch kaha kya ? Agar tum mujhe nahi bataogi to kaise chalega bachcha ! "

Hearing him more tears started rolling down which confuses him as well as makes him worried for her as she is not telling him anything, just crying. He was rubbing her back without asking her anything seeing her at emotional state and assumed that she is just missing her father.

After sometime he loosen his hold when he felt her coming out from hug. He patiently waited for her to answer his questions which his eyes are asking. She looked towards his eyes which was filled with concerned only and started to tell him what she assumed after her left downstairs angrily.

" I am sorry Virat sir, mujhe maaf kar dijiye ki meine apko galat samjha. I should have trusted you enough but I didn't, I am so sorry for that ... ", Saying she again burst into tears while burying her face in his shoulder while Virat don't know what to response.

He couldn't believe that Sai misunderstand his action which hurts him somewhere yet he tried to understand from her point also. It's already hard for her to cop up with everything happening in her life.

" Sai shant ho jao baba. Mein naraj nahi hun, haan agar tum mujhse yeh baat chhupati to mujhe jarur bura lagta g mazi baiko ! ", He exclaimed while Sai looked towards him like lost kid who wanna confirmation. He slowly cupped her face and wipped the tear away and continued not before kissing her both eyes one by one.

Virat : Sai tumne abhi abhi apne aba khoya hain aur yeh sab asaan nahi hain tumhare liye. Vaise bhi shaadi ko mushkil se 5 din huye hain to understanding building mein time lagega Sai. Sai hume trust aur understanding build up karne mein time lagega as har rishte mein lagta hain. Shayad age bhi yeh chhoti chhoti misunderstanding ho but what important is ki hum use solve karne communicate karke naki apne mein assume karte rahe hmmm.

" Aap itne achche kyun ho ? ", Sai asked him looking with small smile playing on her lips while he just peck her nose instead of replying which leaves her in blushing mess. A yawn left from both of their mouth at the same time to which both of them chuckled.

" Thodi der so lete hain vaise bhi photoshoot to shaam ko hi honga na. ", Virat suggested to which Sai agreed as she is hell tired from the rituals and all things. Both were snuggling into eachother without caring about the drama happening downstairs.

Well Patralekha is standing in hall with her luggage and informed elders for her decision of leaving Chavan Niwas as she couldn't stay where there is no respect for her no.

" Patralekha yeh ghar tumhara hain aur yeh mat bhulo ki tum hi Chavan Niwas ki badi Bahu ho. Tum yeh ghar ... ", Bhawani was trying to makes her understand but was cutted by Patralekha who spoke in low tone.

Patralekha : Nahi badi mami, yeh apki galatfahmi hain jo aap mujhe is ghar ki badi Bahu manti hain. Magar sachchai ka aina to Sai ne dikhaya haina. Aap mujhe rokne ki koshish mat kariye, mein is ghar mein nahi rah sakti jaha par meri is tarah bejati ho.

Bhawani nodded in denial and again tried to convinced her not to leave the house just for an outsider's words and her chamche supported her whereas some were getting irritated with the drama happening.

" Kya nautanki chal rahi hain yaha. Faltu natak hain is Patralekha ka bhi yaar ! ", Shivani whispered irritatedly to their gang while trio ( Mohit, Karishma and sunny ) nodded in agreement.

Bhawani : Aye Karishma ja kar us jungli mulgi ko bula la niche. Lavkar !! ( Jaldi )

Bhawani ordered to Karishma who unwillingly walked towards Sairat room while cursing Patralekha for creating ruckus downstairs, " Yeh Patralekha vahini ko bhi chain nahi hain. Itni chhoti si baat ka bhi batangad banana unhe. "

She knocked on the door even though the door is open but frowned not getting any response. She pushed the door open little and saw them in deep slumber while snuggling into eachother's warmth. She immediately leaves while giggling from there not before clicking the picture for teasing Sai.

" Kaha hain vo maharani ? Ghar ki shanti bhang karke mast kamre aram farma rahi hain kya ? ", Bhawani asked Karishma who just reached downstairs but without Sai which makes her more angry over her.

" Kaku Sai vahini so rahi hain. In sab Shaadi ke rasmon mein thak gayi hongi. ", Karishma told Bhawani and tried to justify Sai's act knowing it's just waste of time to makes Bhawani understand who has such a orthodox.

Whereas Bhawani fumed in furry hearing Karishma as this is the first time someone declined her which hurts her prestigious ego.

______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update would be in 120 votes and 30 comments...

How's is the update ? Let me know in the comments section.