03 • Her breakdown

Sai is continuously looking at the ceiling as the sleep is miles away from her . Her mind is kept wandering around the thought of getting married to him , who is still unknown for her , doesn't know much about him . His words are ringing in her mind like film .

She eventually falls sleep in early wee hours still thoughts wandering around the marriage proposal .

• Next Day •

He was sitting under the gazebo with case files to keep him distracted . From the yesterday , his anxiety is hitting his senses making him hell nervous about her decision .

He makes himself understands that he is not going to do anything without her consent but what if her response is negative ? What if she doesn't want him to be her husband ?

His trance broke as heard the opening of gate , when he raised his gaze from the files he find her standing their in simple white anarkali . He automatically stands up and without knowing his legs started making it way towards her .

They both are standing infront of eachother and slowly the awkward atmosphere is started forming . It's that they know what they have to discuss but don't know how to start it .

With each passing second the awkwardness in surrounding is getting increased only to makes the things more worst than they ever think . It's mostly giving vibe that their relatives sent them to have private chat when groom goes to see his to be bride .

Virat somehow gathered courage and tried to break the awkward moment , " Um ... Sai ... " but she interrupted him . " Kya aap sachme mujse Shaadi karna chahte hain ? "

He looked towards her with raised eyebrow and the look on his face is clearly stating that the question didn't please him , before she could say anything he answered .

Virat : Sai I don't know ki tumhe kya baat pareshan kar rahi hain jo tumhari sui har baar isi question par aake rukti hain magar ek baat samajlo ki mein tumse Shaadi apni marjise kar raha hun . Mujpar koi pressure nahi hain aur tumhe lagta hain ki mein Shaadi jaise rishte ko leke majak karunga aur vo in halato mein ?

Sai : Haan mana ki aap yeh Shaadi apni marjise kar rahe hain magar aap pyar bhi nahi to karte hain mujse aur nahi mein aapse .

Virat : Arrange marriage mein pyar hota hain ? Nahi na . They were strangers still they bound to the sacred bond of marriage and they work out it so perfectly . Sai Shaadi se pahle pyar hona it's not that important but the trust and understanding matters .

Their is silence after his this answer . He looked towards her who is looking down at the grass and mentally groaned . She was looking down hearing his pissed voice . She understands that in her insecurities she was pissing him off .

" Dekho Sai , mein janta hun ki yeh tumhare liye aasan nahi hain kisi aur par yakin karna Kamal sir ke siva . Mein tumse yeh nahi kah raha hun ki mujpar blindly trust karo but mujhe ek mauka to do , apne apko sabit karne ka ? " Virat said in calm and tender voice after calming down himself .

Sai looked towards him with unknown emotions which he is unable to read . He don't know when but she is in his arms , tightly hugging him while burying her face in his shoulder and tears are rolling down from her eyes .

He instantly rapped his arms around her feelings his t-shirt getting wet . His palms started caressing her hair , making her more vulnerable and she cried out more . He was rubbing her back for calming her down .

" Mein aap par bharosa karti hun Virat sir magar apni kismat par nahi . Is duniya mein ate hi aai mujhe chhod kar chali gayi aur ab aba bhi ! Jo bhi mere karib aata hain vo mujhe chhod deta hain Virat sir . Kya mein itni buri hun ? Doctor banne ka kya mere akele ka sapna tha kya ? Mere saath yeh sapna pura karte na vo . Ek baar bhi unko mera khayal nahi aaya ki unke jane ke baad mera kya honga ? Kya jarurat thi unhe us gunde ke pichhe jaane ki , aap the na vaha , pakad liya tha na use . Mujhe pata hain apne mana Kiya honga unhe magar vo sunte hain kya kisiki ? Jid karke chal diye honge vo . Ab vo bhi mujhe chhod kar chale gaye . Kya unhe nahi pata ki mein unke bina ek pal bhi nahi rah sakti , aaj pure 11 din ho gaye hain unhe gaye huye . Har pal unki yaad aati hain mujhe "

Saying this she was weeping bitterly in his embrace . He tighten his hold and was continuously rubbing her back to calming her down , to make her known that he is with her for forever . Slowly and gradually her sobs become low and she composed herself .

She looked towards him , still being in his embrace while sobbing little bit . Her face become red due to continuous crying making her look cute . He wiped her tears slowly and cupped her face softly while her arms are around his torso and makes her look towards him .

" Sai tum Kamal sir ki beti nahi balki sherni ho . Unka din tumse shuru aur tum par hi khatam hota tha . Janta hun tumhare liye yeh mushkil hain magar ek baat yaad rakhna ki mein humesha tumhare Saath hun . Tumhari hifazat karne , tumhare dard baatne , tumhare Khushi mein shamil hone , tumhara dost banne , tumhara saathi banne aur tumhe ... Tumhe pyar karne . "

They shared deep eyelock and at the end of it he plant promise kiss on her forehead and she closes her eyes in response . Tears rolled down from corner of her eyes while her sobs subsided long ago .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 90 votes and 25 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...