02 • Conversation

• Next day •

Virat entered into Joshi house bit early as he don't wanna Sai to get it know by anyone else . As soon he comes to face with everybody he realised that something has happened and by glancing at the house his guess is confirmed now . He asked them getting their attention , " Kaise ? "

This question is enough for them that he find out what had happened here . Before they could say anything , Pari comes down from stairs and ran towards Virat and exclaimed , " Virat jiju , Sai didi ne apko kamre mein bulaya hain ! " Virat shakes his head knowing very well that it doesn't matter how she got know , the matter is to makes her understand now .

He was about to knock the door but realised that it's already opened. He stepped into room only to found her standing near the window looking outside not in particular direction . Her hairs are open and her wet hairlocks are flying . He was mentally preparing himself for her warth but stopped hearing her .

" Mujse shaadi mat kariye Virat sir ! " Sai exclaimed nonchalantly . He was taken a back and was surprised by her staight denial for marriage , though he composed himself and walked near her and stand behind her keeping enough distance between them .

" Kyun nahi Sai ? Bhale hi hum dono mein pahle kai baar anban hue hain magar mujhe tumse achcha jivan saathi nahi milega " Virat said in his calmed and composed voice knowing very well that it's just a starting point .

" Aap kyun mujse shaadi karke apni life barbad karna chahte ho ? Aaba ko kiya gaya vada nibhane ke liye apko is unchahe rishtey mein bandhane ki koi jarurat nahi Virat sir . " , Sai kept ranting same thing as she turned back , facing him . She don't want him to marry her just for fullfiling the promise which he do her , without his own consent in it .

He looked at her while trying to grasp her word . Her eyes are enough for him to know what is happening in her mind and he clasped their hands together softly and walked towards the bed . She didn't protest him and followed him . He makes her sit on the bed and kneel down before her .

He was still holding their hands and started while looking directly into her eyes , " Sai , first of all yeh mera khudka decision hain , I am willingly wants to marry you . Sai , I know tumhare dil mein bahut kuchh chal raha hain , you are still not over from that phase that's why you take step last night . Please Sai , Apne dil mein dimag mein jo bhi hai use bahar aane do . I know tum Usha Maushi ya apne kaka kaku ke samne nahi dikha sakti but mein tumhe nahi janta hun , hum dono strangers hain ... "

He was interrupted by Sai who instantly looked towards him while theirs hands are still entwined and said , " Nahi ! Hum dono bhalehi ek dusre ko utni achchi tarah se nahi jante magar hum strangers nahi hain Virat sir , aur vaise bhi aba aise hi kisi ajnabi ko mera khayal rakhna ka vada lenge ! "

' I don't know Virat sir , but kuch to hain humare bich mein ' She thinks of herself remembering about how she couldn't stand with the hurt on his face yesterday so she wasn't able to sleep due to it .

He was taken aback as he is not prepared for this answer from her . They both shares eye lock while trying to read it . He was about to asked her same but her enough for him that needs the time for it , " I need a time for open up ! " while looking everywhere but not him .

He thinks that it's enough as he already brings the sensitive topic for her as it's just 10 days that she lost her father , the only man in her life and now it's not easy that to moved on , not after seeing the stunt she pulled last night .

He gives press on their entwined hands and tells her that he is leaving for now . He was near the door step when Sai stopped him . He didn't turned but looked towards her from over his shoulder , " Mein apko kal subh bataungi ! " He nodded and left from there knowing very well that it's about the marriage things .

As he get down , all were curiously looking towards him . Usha Maushi is the first one to ask him , " Kya hua Chavan Saheb ? Sai mani nahi kya ? Shayad mujhe baat karni chahiye usse ! " And others also nodded . They were about to moved upward but stopped by Virat .

Virat : Nahin Maushi , aap aisa kuch nahi karengi . Mein Sai shaadi karna chahta hun magar uske manjuri ke bina nahi . Hume andaja bhi nahi hain ki Sai ke liye sab kitna difficult honga , usne abhi apne pita khoya hain aur yeh uske liye asaan nahi hain . Vo apna faisala mujhe kal bata dengi . Ab mujhe chalna chahiye ...

And left from there while Usha and others are having proudly looking at him . They were blessed that he wants to marry Sai but respecting her decision .

Pawar : Sachme Chavan Saheb Sai ke liye bilkul sahi hain .

Vaishnavi ( Pari's mother ) : Shaadi to karni hain magar uske marji ke khilaf nahi . Aisa ladka to hume apni Sai ke liye mil hi nahi sakta Tai .

Usha : Sach kaha tha Kamal dada ne , Sai ke liye Chavan Saheb se achcha jivan saathi ho hi nahi Sakta .

All were get back to their works and hopes for the best . This was witnessed by Sai who has small smile on her face thinking that he respects her decision before his wish and goes back to her room . When she was sitting near window and looking outside , the whole conversation between Virat , Usha Maushi and others are flashing in her mind .

' Nahin Maushi , aap aisa kuch nahi karengi '

' Mein Sai shaadi karna chahta hun magar uske manjuri ke bina nahi ' 

' Hume andaja bhi nahi hain ki Sai ke liye sab kitna difficult honga , usne abhi apne pita khoya hain aur yeh uske liye asaan nahi hain '

' Sachme Chavan Saheb Sai ke liye bilkul sahi hain '

' Sach kaha tha Kamal dada ne , Sai ke liye Chavan Saheb se achcha jivan saathi ho hi nahi Sakta '

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 80 votes and 25 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...