8 - Hold on, Dream-fucking?

"You guys...like to Dream-fuck?"

"What? No- PFHAHA!"

This was more fun then I had ever imagined. Actually talking to my favourite creators, and messing around on the same server I had been longing to be on for months on end, left me feeling light-hearted, and full of energy.

"Oh, Y/n, I almost forgot. Join me in...vc5." Wilbur said, and left the vc. Tommy whined. "He didn't invite me, did he?" I chuckled.

"Bye-bye, you little shit,"

"Huh-?"

I joined Wilbur in his call. "I think Tommy is crying-"

"Y/n to celebrate you joining the SMP for the first time, I want you to follow me." Wilbur interrupted, clearly not caring about the emotional state of the boy he left behind. He stated to run ahead down the hill Tommy's house perched top of. We ended up at a small caravan with a flaming hotdog sitting above it. It was a nice touch, considering the rest on the surroundings were quite plain. Wilbur led me inside. The van seemed to be separated into three parts: the driving area, the main, and a backroom?

"Wait here for a second," Wilbur instructed, as he slipped into the third room of the caravan. He had left me in a room full of brewing stands, so I decided to snatch one for the time being. Saved me time from going to the nether. As I did, I saw a glimpse of yellow out the white tinted windows. It disappeared soon after. Had Tommy followed?

Straight after, Wilbur appeared again, this time holding a potion bottle. "Here," he said, as he dropped the bottle on the ground for me to pick up. "Some homemade drugs to kick start your career." I laughed, only slightly evilly. It was a splash potion of harming. That would come in handy.

All of a sudden, Tommy joined the call. "Wilbur, I want to go in."

"In what, Tommy?"

"The van!"

"Why?"

Tommy scoffed. "T-to get my stuff back, obviously."

"Awe, wittle TomTom is lonewy?" I sniggered, sticking my tongue out.

"Oi, bitch I saw that. Don't stick your tongue out at me, horny motherfucker!"

"Wait, you have my stream up?"

"...right, THAT'S IT, I'M BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN!"

"Dude, you're literally here with me, why do you have my stream ope-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Tommy then proceeded to pitifully punch the iron door, causing the small pixelated cracks to appear. Very. Very. Slowly.

I looked at Wilbur. And then down. He nodded. I used Tommy's diamond axe to break through the floor, before digging my way out the other side of the vehicle.  I held in a giggle. I ran around the van, crouching as I neared Tommy. He was still hard at work, mining the iron door with his bare fists. I was fully behind him now. Pulling out his enchanted diamond sword, (he probably stole it, let's be honest) I crept up behind him, ready to pounce.

"Boo, bitch." I whispered, making Tommy scream. At the same time, I whacked him with the sword until he died. (Sounds so incredibly sophisticated.) Wilbur slammed his table, holding in peals of laughter.

I could just picture him, leaning back jn his chair, wide-eyed and freaked out. I laughed a loud at the thought, which brought Tommy back into reality.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" he sounded conpletely dumbfounded.

"And that, is a good way to end, right chat?" I smiled, ignoring Tommy and pretending I didn't just scare the wits out of the poor guy. The chat spammed a series of 'NOOOO's and 'Bye's, as I said my farewells to Wilbur and Tommy, completely unfazed by Tommy's relentless yelling. I logged off (with all of Tommy's possessions) and wrapped up the stream. It was getting late, after all. The viewer count had jumped to an outstanding 12k by the time I had ended, and I decided to raid a random streamer before logging off the pc.

I collapsed into bed, phone in hand. I felt light for once, and I was sure I had laughed more in that stream than I had in a looong time. A sigh of contentment escaped my lips as I held up my phone, just as a Twitter notification popped up.

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit

women. 2/10. nice boobs but scare the massive fucking shit out of you. do not recommend.
|
|
|
Y/nOnline @ynisinfactonline
Replying to @tommyinnit

children. 1/10. always have to seek safety in their homes. they could just get in the fucking van. need help for everything. sticky. do not recommend.
|
|
|
Shabelle @callmeawhore
Replying to @tommyinnit and @ynisinfactonline

Did I miss something?
|
|
|
Raina @drinkme_up
Replying to @callmeawhore

Watch today's stream it was crazy.
|
|
|
Glugglug @sooty_boy

So...enemies to lovers?

That reply made me pause.

Lovers?

I hadn't even thought of that kinda thing for so long, that I didn't even know what I thought about it. Had I ever considered Tommy as someone I'd be attracted to? I stared at his profile picture. His scrunched up face looked back at me.

Huh.

The answer was clear.

I would totally punch any guy that looked like that.

《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

(A/n apologies for inconsistent updates and slow plot line. Plea vote)