9 - Simpinnit???

The next day, I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up.
As in notifications.
Not actually blowing up.

I groaned. The sun hadn't even risen yet; who was messaging me? I soon found out that it wasn't someone messaging me that was setting the notifs off: it was thousands of people following me on...just about everything. My eyes widened as I blinked away the rest of my sleep. What was this? I turned notifications for followers off for all my platforms, and then proceeded to find out why my following had blown up to over four times my original overtnight. It had only been a couple of hours. Surely something big must've happened for this to occur.

Twitter would have the answers.

#boobitch, #biggerinnit, and #incest was trending.

What a thing to wake up to.

《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

For once in my life, school went by quickly, and I hardly noticed anything I did. Everything was a blur. I had only one thing on my mind. Stream tonight.

I burst in through the door after school, and speedran getting ready, although I wasn't due to stream until a few hours later. I pulled on some JSchlatt merch, and settled down on my phone again. This was so exciting. I knew that if anyone got on the DMSP their audience would grow in massive amounts, but I had no idea to what extent. I assumed all of the people I interacted with yesterday were streaming, and a small portion of everyone's audience had jumped streams to mine.

With I sigh of contentment, I spent the next few hours scrolling through social media.

《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

"Today gamers, we are starting a new world, a new realm of O P P O R T U N I T I E S," I explained to my viewers once the count reached about 400. I created a new world, keyboard smashed for the name, and clicked create. More viewers rolled in. "Hello to anyone new, you've given the OGs a chance to flex now. Also, I'm now hiring more discord and stream mods, of anyone is interested."

I spawned in the thick of a birch tree forest. "You have got to be kidding me," I commented, punching a tree in disgust. Birch was my least favourite wood. For obvious reasons. But I needed to acquire tools, at least before venturing out elsewhere. A Twitch notification pinged.

Tommyinnit is live. No plan. Mind empty.

"Nah-uh, no leaving me for Tommyinnit, I swear to god-"

Bababooyi: INVITE TOMMAAY

Skaphelog12: WE MAKE THE CHILD COME TO USS

everybodyneedsasneed: INVITE TOMMYINNIT

It was fair to say I was suprised when I saw the viewer count go even higher, instead of dropping. How was this real? So, I obeyed chat's commands and sent Tommy a quick discord dm, asking if he wanted to accompany me. It only took seconds for him to respond, and another few minutes for him to log in.

His character met up with mine. "Eeyyy Big Y(n), how you doing, whatchu doing, you dont have to tell me if you dont want to- pleasedontkillme," he mumbled, in false fear. I loved this stupid bit. "Heeey lil' T, lil' bro, ehehehe," I greeted him snarkily, giving him a punch on the shoulder. I had way too much power. The next 30 minutes was spent on building a house, where I forced Tommy to pay a tax if he wanted to live in the same building as me. The taxes were usually dumb stuff, like 23 spiderwebs, or a stack of spruce trapdoors. I was almost never going to use it; I was just trying to waste his time. All in all it was a cruel dictatorship, in which I was in the seat of power.

Currently, we were in a mineshaft, and I had just found a large vein of iron.

"Hey Tommy, I think there is enough iron here for us to both- AAHHHH" A creeper blew up close to me, leaving me on 2 hearts. Shit, I'm out of food! I thought, as I ran from a pair of zombies that had started to near me. I turned to attack one with my sword. It broke. Oh God. I was on one heart now.

"HEEE-YA!" Tommy screamed, as he mlg water-bucketed from a platform above me, and attacked the zombies. With his iron sword, they were dead in no time. He spam dropped a bunch of bread to me, and I gave a sigh of relief. "Tommy...you saved me!" I said, gasping dramatically. "You were like- spiderman!" "Well you know, all in a day's work in the life of Tommyinnit," he said smugly. "You know what Tommy, because you saved my life...you no longer have to listen to me,"

"Wait, I don't?"

"Nope. No more taxes, no more sleeping on the roof, and no more licking up the ashes from the fireplace." I continued, smiling. "From now on, you and I are partners, with equal power."

"Oh, pog!"

"And to symbolise this wonderful day..." I dropped him three diamonds. "...I want you to have this, Tommy." His avatar looked slowly up at me. "Do me proud, Big T."

"I will, Y/n!" Tommy placed down a crafting table and made a diamond...sword. Okay, it wasn't what i intended him to make, but useful, nonetheless. "It's so I can do my duty to protect my partner better!" He told me, after which he scolded his chat for calling him a simp. Tommy certainly did a better job, though, because he refused to let me step anywhere without him clearing the area before me whilst on our way out of the dizzying caves. Hilarious, yes, but also endearing.

At home base he immediately moved his bed (originally situated on the roof) next to mine, earning him another round of 'aww's and 'simp's. By the end of the our streams, #Y/nInnit was trending on Twitter. Not that we knew. We each gave our farewells to our chat, before raiding Wilbur, who had just gone live for yet ANOTHER You Laugh You Lose challenge.

"That was fun," Tommy told me, after I shut down Twitch. I stifled a yawn. We had been streaming for close to 4 hours now. Geez, time did fly when you're having fun. "Yeah, could we do that again? Same time tomorrow?" I asked, slightly nervous for his answer. I didn't remember the last time I actually asked someone to hang out yet alone someone I had only just started to get along with. "Hmm, yeah, I dont think I have anything else on. Maybe we could work on your lore too! I'll get Wilbur to start something." I grinned at his energetic answer. We ended up talking for another half an hour before deciding it was too late, and said our goodbyes.

It was a good day.

《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

A/n Sorry if end seems a little rushed. This story is the casual, probably-never-gonna-finish-in-time story. A bit of a side project atm. My 1 iq story.