Ch. 1 Domesticity

Back again! This is the sequel to "She Will Be Loved".  Highly recommend reading that one before this one! ;)

This will loosely follow the actual SOA seasons, but I'm going to take a few more liberties with it and change A LOT of the story as I go. It'll be very different from "Hands All Over" mostly because in writing this, all the seasons are out, so I can think of the big picture and plan stuff out instead of just guessing as I go... ;)  

As always, please let me know what you think!

~'~'~'~

Angela was washing the mixing bowl in her kitchen when she heard an explosion. She raised an eyebrow, drying her hands on a dishrag before heading to her backyard. It was still warm outside with the smallest hint of a breeze. Off in the distance, she could see a plume of smoke and a ball of fire rising in the air. A brief thought that it might have something to do with the Sons crossed her mind, anxiety creeping into her thoughts a the idea. Juice and the boys had been gone for the past week on a run in Arizona, and if she was judging it correctly, that explosion was probably on their way home. She hoped the boys were far away from whatever had caused it.

As if on cue, the sound of a Harley filled the air, and she relaxed; Juice was home. She stayed in the backyard, watching the smoke as she listened to the front door opening and the familiar thud of his boots as he walked through the living room. She knew this routine by heart and loved the sound of it. It meant he was safe. That he'd come back to her just like he promised every time he left. "Angel?" his voice rang out through the house.

She stayed quiet, knowing he'd eventually figure out where she was since she'd left the door slightly open. It took him a minute, but soon she heard the door open more, felt his eyes on her back. She smiled to herself as he neared. "Hey you," she greeted without turning around.

Juice's arms moved around her shoulders from behind as he buried his nose in the crook of neck. "Hey baby," he murmured, kissing her throat.

She dropped a kiss to his arm. Right over his new reaper tattoo. "Hey you. Welcome back," she tilted her head back against his shoulder. "How are you?"

"Fine. Happy to be home." He nuzzled his nose against her skin, the scruff on his chin tickling her just a little. "You smell good."

Her hands came to rest on his thick arms. Honestly, he smelled good too, though she was pretty sure she was the only person who would ever think that. He smelled like dirt and sweat with just a hint of his deodorant and some marijuana. And leather. The smell was a constant reminder of the club, of how it'd become a part of him. So much so that the smell of it seemed to cling to his skin. While the combined smell wasn't as appealing as his usual clean smell, there was something about it that made her heartbeat kick up a notch. "Mmm, and you stink," she teased, knowing it irked him. She turned around in his arms, laughing at the offended look on his face. She stood on her toes and kissed his nose. "I like it though."

His responding grin gave her butterflies. "Maybe we can share a shower? You can help me fix this mess," he suggested, gesturing to his mohawk. It was still perfectly shaven, there was a fine layer of stubble on either side blurring his tattoos. It was a request he made often; he seemed to love when she cleaned up his mohawk. She had to admit, she did too. Loved the time they spent alone just talking as she took care of him. Loved that after it usually ended up in a quickie in the bathroom where he took care of her.

"Think I can manage that," she told him with a smirk. "You see that big explosion?"

"No." His eyes were more focused on her cleavage as he shook his head. "Did you get my present?"