Ch. 25 Peace

Not gonna lie, this one was largely inspired by Taylor Swift's song, "peace". I was listening "folklore" and "evermore"on repeat lately on got some serious Angela/Juice vibes from that song!
~🩶~

Juice followed Angela into their little house, smiling when she dumped her bag by the door and threw herself on the couch. It'd been a long ass drive from San Diego back to Charming, and they were both exhausted. He chuckled as he put his bag down and threw himself onto the couch beside her. Her skin was a shade or two darker than it'd been when they'd gotten there. She was wearing her jean cut off shorts and one of his loose v-neck t-shirts, her tan lines peeking out by her neck. Her dark hair was in a messy bun. She was absolutely beautiful. Those few days in San Diego had been an amazing getaway, but also ridiculously difficult to keep his hands off of her. The house they were in was small, walls paper thin, and there was no way they could get away with a quickie with the kids right across the hall. They'd managed one in the shower, where he'd let his hands roam all over her tanned body, running his tongue over every single tan line her swimsuit had left behind. Still, it hadn't been enough. He knew nothing was going to happen that night though, he was too tired for it, and she looked like she felt the same way.

She leaned against him, and he moved his arms over her shoulder, tangling his hand into her hair. She covered her mouth as she yawned, and he chuckled. "Tired, baby?"

"Mmm," she murmured, her eyes fluttering closed as he scratched at her scalp. She tilted her head back, looking up at him with the sweetest sleepy eyes. "You?"

"Yeah," he murmured, kissing her nose quickly. "Think it was the zoo yesterday that wore me out."

Angela smiled warmly. They'd had a great time at the San Diego Zoo, walked the entire place on a mission to see each and every animal. "That was fun," she replied, yawning again. "Much better than the Oakland one."

"Better than the New York one too," he agreed on a little nod. "Shower then bed?"

"Just bed?" she asked hopefully.

He wrinkled his nose at her. "Dude, we spent all day in the car. Don't you feel gross?"

"Yeah but showering sounds like a lot of work," she murmured, setting her head back in the crook of his neck.

Juice chuckled, wrapping his arms around her more tightly. "I'll do all the work. You just stand there and look pretty. I'll scrub you down."

Angela smirked, nodding slowly. "That sounds nice."

He stood, taking her hand in his and hauling her to her feet. Once she was standing, he swept her off her feet into a princess carry. She moved her arm around his neck, leaning up to catch his lips in a sweet kiss before he started moving towards their bedroom. Once inside their bathroom, he set her on her feet and turned on the shower, turning the knobs to make sure the water started heating up. He turned around to find she'd already stripped down to her panties. She wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a simple black cotton bra with matching underwear. He drank her in, letting his eyes roam over the curves of her body. "You're beautiful," he murmured, cupping her hips with his hands and leaning in to press a soft kiss on her lips.

Angela smiled into the kiss, nuzzling her nose against his for a moment before pulling away. She took off her underwear and threw them at him before slipping into the hot steam of the shower. He took off his clothes and got in with her. They showered in relative silence only broken by soft happy sighs. As much as he loved their sexually charged showers where they couldn't keep their hands off each other, and he took her right up against the tiled shower wall, he also loved these slower showers. Just the two of them, too tired to do anything but clean each other. He loved the way her hands smoothed over his skin, kneading slightly here and there. Loved the feel of her soapy skin underneath his palms, loved the way she closed her eyes as she tilted her head underneath the shower's spray. Loved just being with her, literally stripped naked. Nowhere to hide. She tilted her head back, her dark eyes meeting his. The love in her gaze made his heart flutter; he'd never had someone who loved him as much as she did. Leaning in, he captured her lips with his, hoping to convey the same feeling to her.