Ch. 9 Quirks and All

Told you'd I'd be updating soon! ;)
Warning! Thar be smut below!!
💋
~'~'~'~

Juice walked into the house with the pizza box perched precariously on his arm. Again, his dinner night was going to be a lazy one, and he felt a little guilty about it. One of these days, he was going to shock her by cooking her a full meal. "Pizza's here!" Juice called setting the pizza box down before taking off his boots. He hung up his cut and his gun holster by the door, making sure the little dime bag of white powder was inside before he threw the steak n the fridge for later. The sound of soft music was coming from down the hall, and he followed it slowly. Their bedroom door was open, and he leaned on the doorjamb as he looked inside, too exhausted to stay up right.

Angela was standing with her back to him, looking at herself in the mirror above their dresser. She was dressed in a satin emerald-green floor length dress, the back of it was bare except for criss-crossing strings that started at the middle of her back and tied at its base. She was messing with her hair, putting it up and down to see what she liked better. He couldn't take her eyes off her mostly bare back, the way her muscles moved as she lifted her arms up and down. She was beautiful.

He wolf-whistled at her, and she turned. His jaw almost dropped when he saw the front of the dress was just as enticing as the back. Its neckline was low and crossed over in the front as if it was a wrap kind of dress, exposing her cleavage in the best way. The skirt of it was higher in the front than in the back with a slit that showed off her legs. "Holy shit," he breathed, drinking her in.

"Like it? It's my bridesmaid dress," she explained, shimmying her hips so the loose fabric of the skirt moved. It swirled around her legs, clinging to her hips, making his pants feel just a little tighter. It was rare Angela wore dresses. They were saved for special occasions and seeing her in one now, made him wish she wore one more often.

"You're wearing that to the wedding?" he asked in disbelief. "Thought bridesmaid dresses were supposed to be ugly."

Angela laughed, shaking her head. "I mean, the color is...a little overboard but, no, thankfully Nessa has good taste."

He bit his lip as he looked her up and down, nodding emphatically. "Very good taste."

Stepping closer to her, he settled his hands on her sides, smoothing them down the silky fabric until they cupped her hips. Leaning in, he traced his lips over her throat, delighting when she shivered against him. Parting his lips, he pressed them to her neck, sucking on the soft skin a little harder than usual trying to leave a mark. His hands slid up and down her sides before parting the slit in her dress and grabbing at her thighs to lift her onto the dresser. She yelped in surprise, her arms draping over his shoulders. He moved between her legs, nipping at her neck and smirking as she breathed in sharply, her head falling to the side, a sweet sigh escaping her lips.

His hands slid up her thighs, enjoying the smooth feel of her skin underneath his palms. She spread her legs for him a little more, and he could just barely see the bruise on the inside of her thigh he'd left behind the last time. He pressed his thumb into it, smirking at her low hiss. Moving his hand between her legs, his fingertips teased at the soaking wet fabric of her panties. "Already wet for me, baby?" he rasped as she shivered against him.

"Mm-hmm," she managed to get out, gasping as he move the panties to the side and slid his fingers between her folds. She moved her hips against his hand as he leaned up to catch her lips in a hot kiss, his teeth scraping against her lower lip while he slid a finger inside her hot core.

"Like that?" he asked, though he already knew she did. Could tell by the way her eyes were fluttering closed, her lower lip caught between her teeth. He added another finger, teasing her as he moved his mouth across her chest, nipping and sucking as he went. He could feel her getting close, and curled his fingers, putting pressure on the spot he knew would send her over the edge, grinning as she clenched around his fingers. His eyes went to her face, watching as her head fell back, her long hair cascading down her shoulders. Her hips bucked against his hand, his name leaving her lips as a soft whimper that sent fire racing through his veins. He stared at her, awestruck, and proud at just how euphoric she looked when she came for him. He'd done that. Just him. He kissed her neck again, softer this time, sweeter. "You're so fuckin' beautiful," he murmured, taking away his fingers.