Ch. 28 Caught

So this takes place between the episodes. I've estimated about a three week gap between episodes 1 & 2 since Clay mentions it's been that long since him and Gemma were physical.
Not that the time line matters, but just in case you're curious....

Also...there be smut below 💋
~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Angela was doing some grocery shopping on her day off when her phone went off in the silly Indiana Jones theme song ringtone Juice had selected for himself. Angela grinned, digging into her pocket and pulling it out. "Hey you," she greeted, getting into line at the cash register. He was supposed to be working, what was he doing calling her? There was a strange moaning sound in the background along with a lot of talking. "Where are you?"

"Hey baby. 'm at the new porn studio," he answered on a breath. "Helpin' put one of the sets together."

She wrinkled her nose; she didn't love the idea of him hanging out at a porn studio all day, but it was SAMCRO's new business venture, and technically, he was getting paid to be there, so she'd have to deal. She trusted him enough to know he wouldn't touch any of the girls there. "Fun."

"Just a lot of heavy liftin'," he said on a tired sigh. "Settin' shit up for some cam girls, 'n' one's got their nose all bruised up pretty good. Thought maybe you could come over 'n' use your amazing makeup skills on the living. Luanne mentioned you'd talked about it before."

Angela's brain short circuited for a moment. He was at a porn studio that he wanted her to go to do make up for porn stars. "I'm sorry. One more time? You want me to do what?"

"Come to the porn studio. Do makeup for the porn stars," he replied, a little more bluntly. "Come on, baby. You know it'll be fun. We can hang out for a bit while you do it. Get some inspiration."

"Oh, we need inspiration now?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. She was pretty sure there was no need for any kind of inspiration for their sex life, but a little insecurity popped into her brain when he said it.

"Nah, just tryin' to get you over here," he answered on a chuckle. "Luanne said she'll pay you 'n' everythin'. Please? It'd help out the club a lot. Make me look real good too."

Angela sighed softly. She'd do it for him, of course she would. Plus, she was curious not only about the place but also about how Juice interacted with the porn stars. It wouldn't hurt to show the other women he was taken. Not that she didn't trust him; she didn't trust them. "All right, goof. Text me the address. I'll drop off the groceries and head over."

"Thanks, baby. You're the best!" he exclaimed, excitement in his voice. "See you soon!"

She dragged her feet getting to the porn studio, making sure she put everything away in the cupboards and fridge just right with the labels facing out like Juice preferred. She didn't know what possessed her to fix her hair a bit, use a curler to define some waves like Juice liked, and put a touch more make up on with a deep berry lipstick she knew he loved. She put on a little more make up and felt silly doing it. Who was she trying to impress? Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she inhaled deeply. She was being stupid, but she did draw a strange sort of boost from it. With her low cut tank top, tight ripped jeans, and some her favorite Adidas All-Stars, she was feeling sexy, confident. She packed up some of her make up tools from when she had her side hustle as a bridal makeup artist in New York; it'd been an easy way to earn cash back then, and she'd always enjoyed doing it.

With her music blasting, she drove to the porn studio, smiling when she saw Juice's bike parked within the row of other SAMCRO rides. She parked her car next to Luanne's flashy one and headed towards the entrance of what looked like a large warehouse that happened to have a number of scantily clad women milling about the front on smoke breaks. She ignored the way they all looked her over when she walked by, lifting her chin and striding confidently into the building like she belonged there.