Ch. 26 Research

Warning! There be smut below!
💋

~'~'~'~'~~'~'~'~'~~'~'~'~'~~'

Juice walked into the main room of the clubhouse from the dorm room feeling somewhat refreshed. It'd been a long day of shop work at the garage, and he was glad he'd been able to slip into the shower inside of the clubhouse to clean up some before Bobby's big party. Despite how close he lived to the SAMCRO compound, he didn't have time to go home and pick Angela up. There was way too much shit to do and no one knew when Bobby was going to be dropped off after having been cleared of all charges and released from jail. Not knowing when he was going to be at the clubhouse meant Juice couldn't really leave. Angela never minded. In fact, he had a feeling she preferred they didn't arrive together. It meant she could take her time getting ready without him rushing her so they could get there on time.

The SAMCRO clubhouse was already filled with people from charters across the state, even some from out of state. He checked the time on his phone, knowing Angela had to be on her way. Pushing his way through the crowd, he finally stepped outside. He scanned the parking lot for the Mazda and frowned when he realized it wasn't there yet. He headed towards one of the tubs of ice in the corner, grabbing a cold beer and popping the top off with one of his rings.

"Where's the kid?" Happy asked as he grabbed a beer of his own.

Juice shrugged a shoulder, tossing the cap towards the big garbage can. "Said she was comin'. Should be here soon."

"Good. Ma said she had fun on the trip."

"Yeah. Said she wants to get away more often," he replied on a frown. "Dunno how 'm gonna make that work with all the club shit."

Happy's dark eyes had the smallest flicker of disapproval before it vanished; he knew the kind of life a club member had. Knew how rare it was that they were able to leave for any amount of time. "Sure we could work somethin' out. Need help with it, lemme know."

"Thanks, Hap."

"Not doin' it for you," he muttered on a scowl. He nodded to where the Mazda was slowly pulling in, parting the scant amount of people who were stupid enough to stand on the main driveway.

Juice couldn't help but smile as he watched her expertly back the car into place beside Gemma's Cadillac. The door opened and one booted foot stepped out. She was wearing her chunky, black heeled boots. He fucking loved those boots. Then she got out of the car, and he swore time slowed down. "Holy shit," he breathed, drinking her in. Tight leather pants hugged every inch of her legs and hips, showing off her curves. She was wearing a black tank top tucked into the high waist of the pants, black lace peeking over its low cut neckline. He wasn't sure if that was part of the top or if it was part of her bra, but he was excited to find out. Her dark hair was perfectly done in loose curls, and her make-up was simple but pretty like he liked it. Lips painted a darker pink neutral color with some gloss that he couldn't wait to smear.  

"Close your mouth, idiot," Happy said, smacking him upside the head. The feel of Happy's hand against his head pulled him from his daze. He hadn't realized his jaw had dropped seeing her. She was just stunning. He couldn't believe she was his. The sound of the car door slamming had caught the attention of some of the other Sons, and he could see them staring. Happy had noticed too. "Best go handle that, or I'ma start taking eyes out."

Juice didn't need to be told twice. He handed Happy his beer and headed straight to her. She grinned when she saw him. "Hey y--"

He cut her off with a searing kiss, burying his hand into her hair and pulling her in close. She froze for a moment before she melted into him, moving her arms around his waist. He slid his tongue into her mouth, enjoying the warm taste of her as her tongue met his. He slid his other hand from her lower back to her ass, grabbing a full handful of it and swallowing her moan. He pressed her against the car, pressing his hips to hers as her hands slipped under his shirt. He was consumed by the taste of her, unaware of anything else around them.