First Day Hangover

A/N: Huge shoutout to.... Musiclover3754 for voting last chapter!

Jeez ok gotta get myself to stop crying, I've been listening to like really sad music and needed a pick me up.

Harry Styles is killing me guys.....

Sophie POV :

Now some people love the first day of school, new stationery, cute boys, new atmosphere, new teachers, gigantic building, the smell of a good textbook. Being able to make tons of new friends, play epic pranks on the teachers and have a great last year of school.

I couldn't be less of that person.

First days are horrible, the i'm-going-to-fuck-your-life-up stares from the typical Queen of Mean.

The sympathetic stares you get from other students as the "Plastics" taunt you. 

The immature boys....

The cloud of dust in your face from that 10,000 year old textbook you recieved from your mum which still is y=mx+b instead of c.

The works.

I stepped into the vast expanse that was Exillium High, students milled passed, hurriedly whispering. Some were reading, some were drawing and others were in the tiniest skirts possible and applying lipgloss. She guessed those were the "so called plastics". They turned to look at her and then laughed. Great to know she was the butt of the joke in her first minutes. 

She hurried to the office where I was acquainted the office staff. They gave her thelocker number and schedule. I hurried to pack my books in my new locker. 

"Serena right?" A blonde beside me asked. I shook my head, I hated social confrontation especially from girls who looked like they belonged with brunette-Regina-George over there. 

"Siria?" She tried again. I slammed my locker shut and walked down the hallway, this girl was obviously trying to get on my nerves so I would flip, but I wouldn't. I snatched my Biology book and practically ran out of there. On my way I bumped into someone and they spilt water. All. OVER. ME. GREAT.

I looked up to find a brunette boy, profusely apologising. He scratched the back of his head.

"I'm so sorry- um what's your name bae?" The boy said. 

I angrily snatched his waterbottle and spilt it all over his head. The boy stood in shock. 

"Sophie" I spat. The whole crowd went siilent. "Sophie Foster! Get it right!" I stormed away angrily. I ran into the bathroom stall and broke down in tears. First days were the worst. 

"Hello?" A voice rang from the other side of the stall door. "Are you okay? I heard someone crying and- yeah.". 

I cleared my throat. "Yeah,-yea I'm totally fine!". I dried my eyes and emerged from the stall. 

The girl who had heard me crying, had jet black hair and the tips of her bangs and hair were metallic silver. Her eyes were pale blue. "Hi i'm Linh!" She said optimistically. Good, I needed a little optimism today. "First day? They can be tough here. I can tell you who to look out for and to avoid." She added.

I sighed in relief. A friend. "Yes, that would be amazing, thank you." We walked out of the bathroom together. "Just a bit frazzled I guess." 

"It happens to the best of us you know?" She said sympathetically. "So what's been happening?"

"I just-ugh  I hate first days, I've moved three times because my adoptive mom has either had to move for work or my adoptive father wants to "travel". But I sucked it up, I'm really grateful they adopted me, but we have to move a lot and it's tiring having to say goodbye!" 

Linh nodded and motioned to me to keep going. 

"And then this morning a blonde girl came and ambushed and she had little braids in her hair and seemed nice but she was really nosy and I wasn't in the mood, and then she kept getting my name wrong which I hate, my names also Sophie, I forgot to say. It's so simple! Then I was so angry that this brunette boy spilt water all over me, which is why I was wet and then because I was so angry I spilt the rest of the bottle on his head. And everyone saw! I'm going to be made fun of for the rest of my life!" 

"Blonde girl? Marella? Don't worry about her, shes a bit nosy but means well, shes not like Queen Biana Barbie Bitch."

I stared at Linh in shock. She didn't seem like the type to gossip or swear. 

"That's what everyone calls her anyway. And I mean the name is justified, doesn't mean it's right. But seriously look out for her, she thinks everyone is trying to overthrow her whole bitchy rule of Exillium High."

So that was the brunette girl I saw in the hall. 

"I was new once and she literally sent me death threats saying if I didn't back off her boyfriend she'd get violent. I mean her dad is like really important in the council so she's got HEAPS of money so I believed her, But I didn't like her boyfriend....I'm kind of crushing on someone else..." She looked around shyly. 

"Who?" I said excited "I promise I'm not a gossip, in fact I have a bad history with it, so I hate it."

"Oh no! It's not that I don't trust you, your not like those girls, i'm just a little shy.... but I have a little crush on Wylie Endal, captain of the music department....."

"Awww" I said gushing.

"Yeah I play the keyboard and he taught me for six months. That was before I got put into the weird nerdy instrument players clique."

"What?" I said confused.

"In this school Biana divides everyone into cliques. Nerds, Cool Kids, Popular KIds, Her popular squad, instrument kids, gamers etc etc.....and then loners, thats a extreme case, they usually mover groups a lot though." 

"Thats's unbelievable!" I said disgusted.

"I know! But all of us have just accepted at this point....she can't be overthrown. Unless?" She said gesturing to me.

"No! No! I just told you I hate drama!" I said exasperated

"Worth a try!" Linh said shrugging.

We both laughed as we went to our lockers. 

"Hey we are in the same class!" Linh pointed out.

"Good! I'd hope I would have a friend in my class." 

We both laughed and walked to Bio.

"I'll tell you about all the popular kids at lunch if you want to sit with me and my friends?" Linh suggested.

"Great thanks!" I said happy, I shouldn't get attached, this is like every other year, I'll just leave...

My mood plummeted, but I covered it up with a small smile, I just made a friend...

A/N: I'm gonna switch between Biana and Sophie POV, cause we got two seperate plots here.... if you know what I mean....;)

Hope you enjoyed! For me it's a bit easier to write Sophie, so if you notice Sophie's POV's are a bit better it's because I relate a bit more to Sophie, and Biana is too high lovel of a queen for me to handle lol.