Damning the Odds

What a joke. 

I turn the corner preparing to tackle math with some mean girl sass but what do I find, my ex and Miss Mary Sue. 

Together. I can hear her retort to something he said and he starts laughing and slings an arm. 

Over her shoulder. 

What?!

I fluff my hair and storm down the hallway and knock Sophie's books down with my bare shoulder, lucky for me, she had papers. I turned back to her and smiled evilly, 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, people like you.." I eyed her carefully. I looked her in the eye and giggled. "Can be so invisible." I flicked my hair over my shoulder and grabbed Keefe by the arm. "Toodles!" I giggled politely. Keefe tried to twist out of my grip. But I wasn't ready to let him go. Yet. 

I glanced over my shoulder to see Sophie scramble to pick all her papers up and stuff them back in her un-aesthetic neon green folder. What a joke of a student. Her hair fell over her face just in time for a boy to kick one of her papers down the hall accidentally. I stifled a giggle and kept walking. 

"What the fuck was that for B?" Keefe said exasperated. 

"I need to talk to you alone..." I said whispering. I saw Sophie's eyes lock with mine just in time for me to lean closer and kiss him for a good 3 seconds before pulling back and smiling and waving. "Well, less talk..." I said smirking. His jaw dropped. I sashayed away before he could say anything and blew him a kiss. 

I left Keefe in the hallway, silently cheering and Sophie, heartbroken and down on her luck, literally, she's on the floor picking her papers up.

<3 Time Skip brought to you by me getting married to Harry Styles <3

"You did what?" Stina said through laughs. I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face.

"I gave that girl what she deserved, a wake up from her fantasy land." 

Maruca looked over to Sophie's table with the geeks and smiled. Mainly because she wasn't at the table.

She slow clapped. "Well done Miss Queen! You have certainly outdone yourself this time." 

"Well..."I drawled smirking. "That is my extra special specialty."

But I frowned "But something was wrong." 

"Hey girl if it's those worry lines than your right!" Stina said smoothing them roughly

I flicked away her hand. "No. It was something else. I saw Keefe put his arm around Sophie before I knocked her over. Do they know eachother?" I said curiously. 

Maruca smiled "Lucky us." She pointed to Marella. "We've got ourselves a spy of epic proportions." 

Stina rolled her eyes. "I swear she can be so dense, she doesn't even know we're using her and we are certainly not interested in being friends with her."

Biana laughed but felt something foreign, it couldn't be? Guilt? 

No. Biana is not weak. I never feel guilt. She laughed internally, that was a close one. 

"Marella!" Maruca yelled. The whole cafeteria went quiet and gasped as Marella sat with them. 

"Hey?" Marella said cautiously. Smart girl. 

"Would you like to come to my sleepover this afternoon?" I asked politely. Maruca and Stina shot me death glares. 

"It'll be fun!" I said enthusiastically. 

"Ok...." Marella said slowly.

"Just one thing!" I interrupted her as she began to stand. "I've got some gossip you won't want to miss, be sure to come tonight if you want to know the deets!" 

Marella left nodding her head in silent agreement. She walked over to the cool-but-eh kids table where she talked avidly with a blonde boy with aqua eyes. He seemed to enjoy her company well enough. 

I turned to Stina and Maruca who were practically growling. 

"What."

"Was."

"That?" Stina finished, quite calmly. 

I smirked basking in my genius. "Ladies! Ladies! Don't fret, I'm only inviting her since Marella can twist a story quite well and lucky for us, we'll get her to do our little job. Gossip and services....nothing can go wrong." I finished quite proud. 

Stina and Maruca exchanged a glance before turned back to her.

"You, genius, dirty little gossip." Maruca said admiredly. 

"I know" I said picking at my salad. 

<3 Switching POV's <3

Sophie sat in the library, curled into a ball, silently crying whilst pulling her phone out of her jacket pocket. 

Pathetic, that's what she was. 

Sophie curiously opened Instagram and scrolled to find Keefe's account and clicked on it hesitantly, as if she might be watching. I clicked on his followers and found Biana right at the top. No doubt in the "close friends" list. 

They probably should have made a list "bitchy girls who you should avoid" just for her. 

She clicked on Biana's account which was named. @its.biamberlyvacker, her profile picture a nice pic of her in her room.

Sophie felt tears well up in her eyes and she violently scrubbed them away

Sophie felt tears well up in her eyes and she violently scrubbed them away. Damn, are first days always this terrible. She looked to the clock to see it was time to go home and she scrambled to get to the bus. Mainly because Keefe was on it, and she needed to avoid him at all costs. Front row seat especially for today. Also she was on it. Not Biana but Stina and she couldn't bear the humiliation.

She decided to walk home that day.

A/N: Short Chapter buttt it will get a little more interesting quite soon.