A Whole New Relationship

A/N: FAKE DATING IS A GO!

YES I KNOW I'M BACK, but only for a special stellarlune release chappie! <3

I uploaded on each of my stories so go check that out!

I KNOW ITS 2 DAYS LATE! I D C!

Let's gooooooo

tam pov....i'll be nice.

I held my shaky hand out for Biana to take, my palms were definitely sweating but I replaced my frown with a small smile. It was a new day and I couldn't walk into Exillium High looking like a fool. I swooped back my hair dramatically, trying to channel my inner Keefe. But my pale blue eyes said otherwise. 

I sighed through my nose and stood up straighter as Biana kept fussing with my uniform blazer.

"Hold still!" She ordered

I did a little dance and leaned into her ear. 

"Make me." I said confidently. I wasn't scared of her. Her breath went still for a moment but she continued to fix the blazer with laser focus.

Fire and shadows danced in my pale eyes. An intricate dance of sorts, not too complex, not simple though. Just existing. Fire and shadows twined as I watched the glimmering light catch her eyes of emerald and teal. Her brunette, shiny hair was freeflowing past her shoulders and her rosy pink lips pulled into an expression of confusion. Her outfit was flashy, as per Vacker 

standards. A beautiful teal dress with diamonds encrusted at the hem and diamond earrings to match. Her heels were at least 2 inches and were iconicly gold. No doubt actual gold. He eyes shone with fierceness and just how fire and shadows danced in my eyes, water and fog danced in hers and they twined for a second. Fire, shadow, water and fog. And it was truly something to behold. Too much for my eyes. 

I shook myself out of my thoughts and tugged my eyes away from Biana. And her hands on my blazer. I took her hand quickly before I could regret it and I plastered a fakely affectionte smile on my face, I was pretty good at it, last time I checked in the mirror- 30 minutes ago....and it's not like I wanted to impress her, WHATTTT? Where did that come from?

I turned to see Biana mirror my smile and for a second all else melted away, and she almost seemed real. But the facade faded just as fast as she turned her head to see Keefe leaning up against a locker talking to Fitz and Jensi. Jensi was reluctantly handing over money. Keefe was laughing at something Jensi said and dismissed him without a second glance. Keefe was wearing a blue buttoned shirt with the top button undone and his lseeves were rolled up. His hair was naturally...disheveled as always and at the site of Biana his smirk grown. I ground my teeth, but not in jealousy, just in protection, she was becoming like a sisterly figure to me..Yeah, that was it.

I gripped Biana's hand tighter. She winced and I let go a bit. Calm Tam.

Biana pulled me along to Keefe and batted her eyes at me and said loud enough for everyone to hear but subtle enough that people still listened in.

"I love you too,"

My eyes widened and I shook my head. We had NOT talked about this. She leaned closer and planted a light kiss on my cheek. I went red at the attention. I darted my eyes around and people were shocked. Probably because Biana only had eyes for Keefe. They weren't even wrong. 

"I'll see you after school babe!" She said running down the hall. "I'm late to Math!". I waved a little and turned around to be met with Keefe silently sulking. Ha.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently. "Are you pregnant?" I asked stifling my laugh. "That would explain the mood swings..." I trailed off mocking being lost in thought. His eyes narrowed and he stood up off the locker and uncrossed his arms. "What's wrong with you?!" He poked me in the chest.