Misunderstandings

tam pov

"Okay Sencen, how much do you bet that Biana will come and flirt with you in the next three minutes?" Jensi, a freind of mine questioned Keefe, obvious challenge in gaze. 

"$20..." Keefe said after a moment of thought. "And, if I win you have to cover my detentions for a week...." His smirk grew as Jensi paled at the thought. It was no secret that Coach was begging for an excuse to kick him off the team and detention would do it.

"Fine" Jensi squeaked. "I bet $20 she won't and if I win, you have to do my homework for a week."

Jensi walked off confidence in his stride. 

"Poor boy..." I grunted to Keefe. "He doesn't know your an airhead."

Keefe rolled his eyes and smirked. "I'm gonna win I know it."

"Everyone knows it Keefe. Bianca is obsessed with you."

Keefe sighed. "It's Biana, Song. Anyone would think you would know the most popular girl in school. Everyone either wants to be her or date her."

"Everyone except this guy." I gestured to myself. 

"Yeah...okay bangsy." Keefe rolled his eyes playfully, "Then who are you into?"  Keefe inquired smirking. "That hot girl from English class Tracie? Or maybe that geek from math? Marema maybe? I don't know one of Biana's "upperclassmen"." Putting air quotes occasionally. 

"No, I don't really like anyone right now."

"Oh cheer up bangsy, you'll find someone to take to the dance." 

Tam grunted. "Yeah, maybe...."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In short? Keefe won the bet. 

"Hey Keefie-babsicles!" Biana squealed.

Keefe blocked his ear discreetly. So did I. Very annoying. 

"Hey Biana..." Keefe said not making eye contact. 

"Baby?" Biana said with a frown on her face, the lines screasing her forehead. 

I stifled a laugh which only added to the fire of rage that was Biana. She turned on me and stared for a minute, probably in an attempt to intimidate. Yeah, not working on me girl. 

I stared right back and she stumbled back a bit and I let out a short victory chuckle before turning back to Keefe.

"Keefie-poo, your baby wants to talk to you." I said mockingly. I walked away from Keefe and Biana catching those stunning teal jewelled eyes before mockingly waving and going down the hall. 

I could hear Biana scold Keefe in the background. 

I pulled my black hoodie sleeves up my forearms and readjusted my bangs. I pulled out my airpods and continued down the hall. Recently I really liked to listen to R&B. It helped me relax believe it or not. 

I continued down the hall carefully focusing on the lyrics, breathing them in. Slowly.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder.

I turned to find Biana Vacker look up at me curiously. I rolled my eyes. What did this girl want? Could she be anymore annoying?

Biana shrunk back slightly and returned a tight-lipped grimace. She motioned to my airpod. She dismissed it with a wave. Was this some fucking joke to her?

Annoyed I snapped. "Don't you have better things to do than annoy me princess?" 

She flinched, but slightly. She recoiled and rolled her eyes. "I'm here to make a deal."

"I don't want your pathetic -ass money..." I sniped back. "Take that bullshit and go. Especially if your talking some of that hoe talk. I don't want it."  

Biana seemed surprised. Had no one really stood up to this self-centred bitch before?

"No, asshole. I'm here to ask you something. A favour if you will."

I raised my eyebrows in mock-interest. I sarcastically said. "Wow, this changes everything, free favours to a girl who is basically talking nonsense. Sounds enticing," I monotoned. 

She flinched and then replied. "No." Her voice barely a whisper. "Please." The desperation evident. I rolled my eyes and gave in. "Fine" I drawled. 

She pulled me into the most-convinient empty classroom. Wow, that sounded really weird. 

"I need to make someone jealous." Biana said suddenly. 

I raised my eyebrows. I teased gently. "I thought you only had eyes for the Keefester." 

"I do." Biana said slowly. The realization hit me and I rolled my eyes with such force they may have rolled out of the sockets.

"Keefe isn't hung up on anyone. Believe me. Not even you." I said quickly. I scoffed. "I mean who would." Oh no. I overstepped.

Something like hurt flashed in her eyes but then she regained her composure. "Please, I know he likes Sophie, just I need to pretend to date....you." She finished cautiously. 

I raised my eyebrows real suprise this time. "Me?!" I sputtered out. 

It was definitely no secret that I hated Biana. All Vackers actually. Especially Fitz. Even, if we were associated in the same crowd. I mean, perfect parents, life, rep everything. Even a star on the soccer team. Which Keefe and I persistently declined his offers to teach us. 

But maybe it would be an experience....and a chance to make the girl I had a crush on jealous. Yes. I know I lied to Keefe. He's an airhead, he'll never know. 

"Fine, I need to make someone jealous anyway...." I said back quietly. Biana sat up straighter and cleared her throat. 

"Ok....may I ask who?"

I shook my head. Hard.

"Okay!" Biana said giving up. 

Too easy. 

"Do you expect money?" Biana said.

"Shut up princess, I said I didn't want that bullcrap." I smirked. Very Keefe-like. I was obviously becoming more like him with each passing day. 

"Then we have a deal. Also we need to go over terms and conditions."

I raised a mocking eyebrow. "Wow, I didn't know you could get technical.

She laughed flatly. "Ha ha Song, but seriously, this relationship can't progress unless you cooperate."

"Whatever you say sugar-honey-bun." I said flatly. 

She rolled her eyes.

"First, we act like a couple in public but not in private. No offence but ugh." Biana shivered. "Second, you drive me to school to get them whispering. Third, we are not allowed to see other people during this time. Including, hook ups, or one nights." 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say, but I have some conditions as well babe. First, nothing more than regular relationships, no feelings develop....you got me?" 

Biana nodded and held out her hand. "Deal?"

I hesitated before slowly touching her hand and shaking it slowly. And as I walked out of the now empty classroom I didn't dare tell anyone about the shock of electricity that went up my arm. 

A/N: TAM SONG IS HERE.....

You guys ready for this????

Fake dating is a go....

Or is it really fake?

Stay tuned for another episode of Too Cliche - A tiana kotlc story.

Daily question: 

Favourite disney movie?

Hmmm probably princess and the frog